- by Hazy Hartman, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Really seems to good to be true but thankfully it's not. They look for you when you buy and give you the best coupon of all they find. You don't do a thing, just sit for a few seconds until they find it. I just saved $5 on an item I was going to buy whether or not I had a coupon so, yehaw.
- by shedokan2, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Very easy to install and use, it searches for the best coupon for you during checkout and just applies the best one.
Just saved $30 on a $90 purchase, I'm very surprised at how easy this was.
- by Insevin7, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5I don't want popups with this app about rewards or buying gift cards. I just like trying the coupons. The unwanted popups from Honey are very disruptive and should be able to be turned off with more control than is currently offered.
- by Lab, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Sadly Honey stopped working months ago. It no longer works on any website including big stores like Amazon. The honey addon icon simply remains grey and clicking on it opens an empty window that doesn't load anything (it's just blank white).
- by Firefox user 14110864, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5All but one of my Droplist items just disappeared...why??? For over a year, I still cannot add items to my Droplist (using latest Firefox version)!!