Review by Justin WS
Rated 1 out of 5by Justin WS, 3 months ago
Doesn't let me droplist items; when I try, it requires me to choose options(such as Regular vs Special Edition on a video game), but won't let me click any options, so the button to save the item stays grayed out. I always have to go use Chrome's version of the extension to actually get anything done.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13076202, 7 days agoBugged, droplist doesn't work on Amazon but I like the price tracking feature when it does work.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Vorpal, 8 days agoAddon claims to support Amazon. But apparently only Amazon.com, doesn't work on Amazon.se.... This needs to be fixed for the plugin to be usable. Because it also doesn't seem to support *any* Swedish online stores at all.
- Rated 1 out of 5by totally_rad, 23 days ago"Popular Discount Code - Last worked 2 hours ago on X".
X site says "Sorry, discount code Y expired on Apr 25. 2023 01:00:00. " which is 10 days ago.
there is no way to flag this code as non-working.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13373464, a month agoIt's good for tracking prices but that is about it. The promotional codes NEVER work. The one time it almost worked it wouldn't apply at checkout
- Rated 1 out of 5by Anonymous, a month agoWhy the hell can't I stop those annoying Honey Rewards pop-ups? I don't care about that crap, it's really annoying!
- Rated 1 out of 5by The Real JCole, 2 months agoUsed to be ok, but can't log in lately. The google login pop-up window stopped working. Removed the browser extension as I don't get enough savings to justify the privacy issues.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13436691, 2 months agoI try click on screen nothing happen so uninstalled it
- Rated 1 out of 5by Raven, 3 months agoIt doesn't work on Amazon, and when you search the honey site, it has absolutely useless results 99% of the time with a criminal lack of sorting options. Can you save some money? A lil, but not at the most popular shopping destinations. Not really worth the time or effect to bother with it. When it used to work with Amazon it was great.