- by Firefox user 13924487, 4 days agoRated 1 out of 5Would not scan for codes on several sites but would allow me to used saved "Honey Gold". Tried to talk to their support but was told "those stores must not have active codes right now" one of the stores I told them about was HelloFresh who ALWAYS has active codes. I also let them know I had looked up codes on RetailMeNot and they worked but the extension will not even attempt to scan. So much for their tag line of "Stop searching for coupon codes".
- by dza, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Maybe if you didn't spam "Unchecked lastError value: Error: Invalid window ID:" from h0-main.js:1 in every TAB several times per second I would trust this extension a little bit more? Thats just rude to hog resources like that.
- by Firefox user 16865769, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Super angry at this company. Been using Honey since 2018 and all I have to show for it is 3500 points I can't redeem. Doesn't count almost 3/4ths of my purchases and after contacting support with receipts they said in essence, tough luck we can't do anything. Its so comforting to know that the $800 I spent at Gamestop which prompted my looking at my points and contacting them in the first place is worth nothing. Not even mad at support, they are just doing their jobs. Its just a garbage app unless you are absolutely neurotic about watching every purchase using it, and hoping it decides to actually activate rewards and not just pretend to.
- by Dave, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5website states "Click on the Honey button during checkout and Honey will automatically apply the best coupon codes to your shopping cart at over 10,000 stores" however i rarely every get a coupon code or a coupon code that even works. defeats the purpose of trying to buy online products cheaper if you dont get a code towards an item or a code doesnt even work
- by mohamed, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5i am in australia
and i tried that trash add-on in many stores as ebay, puma, amazon, and H&M
and it didn't eve work as advertised.
its fake don't download, waste of time.
AND PLUS NO-ONE WOULD GIVE FREE DISCOUNTS FOR NO REASON LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????
- by Firefox user 16782163, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5No discounts with Honey for about a year. COVID? (most popular excuse for everything this year) .Using Firefox, PC, Windows 7 Pro and shopping with Home Depot and Lowe's for construction business. Couldn't find a versoin for Honey. Add-on for FF.
- by Firefox user 16743657, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Fraudulently reports all currencies as USD$, meaning they're inflating the reported amount of money users have saved when they use a weaker currency.
Furthermore, I rarely ever see discounts available and when there are discounts even on larger orders, it's usually no more than a dollar or two. Not worth the added hassle during checkout.
- by Firefox user 16736335, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5It is not VPN-friendly. I also strongly dislike the trouble some extensions like this make you go through by requiring you to sign up for a website to use it. Not to mention, I've used Honey for about a dozen purchases without any savings.
- by Tere Bus Spoons, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5I've never been able to use the app to find any savings. None of the coupons have ever worked. Looks like this is just a scam so Paypal can mine data and sell you more stuff later.
- by Firefox user 15298869, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Didn't work on most of the items I looked at on Amazon and when reported to Customer Support via ticket CS immediately blamed user with bull S*** response that:
1. browser is out of date and I need to identify and update my browser (CS couldn't even identify browser from the multiple screenshot of the app not working and CS is so ignorant that it doesn't know it actually takes more than the average user to block most browsers from auto updating)
2.the browser cache needs to be deleted (hello i use Firefox 'cause I can set to to delete most cache on close, and use ccleaner to wipe most of the rest)
3.and finally said that I needed to restart my computer to make the extension work, even though the last screenshot I sent them was of one of the only items I looked at on that site that day that the app did work on!
I do some alpha testing, and run multiple computers for this reason, and on multiple computer across multiple sessions a majority of the items I looked at on amazon the app would not work even though they claim the extension works on amazon, can't recommend this company if you care about you data privacy!