- Rated 1 out of 5by Broffrey, a year agoAvoid this kind of useless shop-savings extensions that in facts can spy what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to finally target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service for free.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific shop... instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that? Sellers?
Just look at what this extension is requiring at the Permissions part...
Mind again before adding browser extensions!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17229832, a year agoHaven't given these guys a cent and they have probably given me $100 USD of discounts since using it - not used a lot BUT does work 100% free if you want it!
- Rated 5 out of 5by MikeL, a year agoHoney finds me discount codes even when I already have a discount code! Don't make another purchase before installing it!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14995831, a year agoThis is a good add on, I complained about it being incompatible with my VPN, gave it two stars. Tried it again today about a week later, with my VPN, its working. Maybe they fixed it? If so, nice work! Also the app it self is a great shopping assist.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16871803, a year agoactually made it more expensive by removing existing deals.
then started glitching
- Rated 5 out of 5by chitune, a year agoThe auto-fill is a bit weird but I already saved 10% on my first order without any hassle, so it really works!
- Rated 2 out of 5by John Wilker, a year agoIt was great when it worked but for a while now the icon is gray, and clicking it opens a blank white space. I've uninstalled and re-installed. Running the latest FF on Mac (Latest OS)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15176208, a year agoHoney saved me more that the 15% that I had received in my email.
- Rated 1 out of 5by AxDeath, a year agoNo dice. It didnt do anything. It would say it found supposed codes, say it was testing them, and then never accomplish anything. Total waste of time. Just another way to datamine you.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Pizzahutxbox, a year agoReally works, lots of deals, saved me a bit of money. Make sure to disable adblock/whitelist them or sometimes the activate thing doesn't work..and won't credit.