Review by Firefox user 14650279
- Rated 1 out of 5by Red_Orchestra_, a day agoNever receive the voucher emails, I have to contact customer support each and every time to get the voucher manually.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Joshua, 4 days agoAmazon, Lieferando, Samsung und Apple funktioneren absolut garnicht.
Das einzige was funktioniert hat war Fahhrad.de, mit einem 5€ Rabatt.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13076202, 17 days agoBugged, droplist doesn't work on Amazon but I like the price tracking feature when it does work.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Vorpal, 18 days agoAddon claims to support Amazon. But apparently only Amazon.com, doesn't work on Amazon.se.... This needs to be fixed for the plugin to be usable. Because it also doesn't seem to support *any* Swedish online stores at all.
- Rated 1 out of 5by totally_rad, a month ago"Popular Discount Code - Last worked 2 hours ago on X".
X site says "Sorry, discount code Y expired on Apr 25. 2023 01:00:00. " which is 10 days ago.
there is no way to flag this code as non-working.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13373464, a month agoIt's good for tracking prices but that is about it. The promotional codes NEVER work. The one time it almost worked it wouldn't apply at checkout
- Rated 1 out of 5by Anonymous, a month agoWhy the hell can't I stop those annoying Honey Rewards pop-ups? I don't care about that crap, it's really annoying!
- Rated 1 out of 5by The Real JCole, 2 months agoUsed to be ok, but can't log in lately. The google login pop-up window stopped working. Removed the browser extension as I don't get enough savings to justify the privacy issues.