- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14621778, vor 6 StundenIt's functional and there are a lot of things to like, but the UI is terrible right now. Trying to import from lastpass csv and it fails. Importing directly with my credentials creates a separate "Imported ___" vaults with incomplete portions from notes and websites with weird URL's. Trying to get 1P to add a website sometimes won't let me do it unless I leave the last character off my password, then the "add to 1pass" options pops up and i then have to manually add the last character before saving the new login. Overall just doesn't work nearly as well as it's counterparts.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon blackpepper74, vor 3 TagenI am actually enjoying the new 1p 8 and even paid for it. The feature updates are worth it. Although, I have this very annoying issue. The browser extension keeps getting locked and ask me for a password. It doesn't let me use fingerprint either. I have to type in my long password very often and this is very annoying. Even unlocking the desktop app doesn't help.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon jeki, vor 3 TagenBin mit 1Password generell sehr zufrieden.
Wenn sich die Erweiterung nicht mehr mit Fingerabdruck, Apple Watsch oder Desktop-App entsperren lässt, sicherstellen, dass die Funktion "Mit 1Passwort-App integrieren" aktiviert ist und die Desktop-App mindestens auf Version 8.9.15 aktualisiert ist.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17755722, vor 4 TagenTouch ID for FF on MacOS quit working at latest update to extension. This is 2023, and problem has been reported back to 2021 and in 2022. Can chase your tail in circle, turning things on and off and rebooting. This is an ongoing unfixed problem for 1Password, which says something not about stupid users, but about company competency and intent.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Mito, vor 4 TagenThose who is experiencing Touch ID or integration problem with the desktop app, please read on 1Password forums for a workaround until a fix.
I can't post links here but Google 1Password Forums and go see 1Password in Browser section of the forums.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Dr. Gray, vor 5 TagenI love 1Password and the addon has been great for years. The latest caused a major change in behavior where I can't use Touch ID to authenticate. Using FireFox 109.0
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15086224, vor 10 TagenI invited my husband to 1Password and so I was charged as a family account. It was very difficult to delete his name.
There is no one to talk to. Not even a chatbot.
1Password decided to not recognize my desktop computer today and wanted my secret key??
I want to know if all my passwords are in 1Password so I can I delete the ones on my computer.
Setting up 1Password is such a waste of my time.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17739125, vor 15 TagenI'm not actually sure what people were complaining about but the 1Password addon is very user-friendly and has been a drop-in replacement for LastPass
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Rezb, vor 20 TagenI love 1Password, but I absolutely hate how intrusive and "dumb" their add-on is. You can't use both password managers, Firefox's built-in system and 1Password, at the same time because most of the time, their buttons overlap and it just causes chaos. But some passwords are only stored in Firefox and not in 1Password, so it's frustrating. And what's worse: the 1Password icon sometimes just decides to place itself ON TOP of "confirm" buttons when they are right next to the password entry prompt. Bad user experience. I'm disabling the add-on until this is improved.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 16 TagenThanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
We actually recommend you disable the built-in password manager in your browser, as conflicts will occur between 1Password and Firefox if you opt not to.
We talk more about this here: https://support.1password.com/disable-browser-password-manager/