- von Colin, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenDoes the job, but couldn't match its Chrome and Safari counterparts by (1) doesn't pop up automatically most of the time, (2) doesn't use TouchID.Hey Colin,
1Password pops up automatically inside fields when it is unlocked. If it is locked, it won’t pop up at all, so make sure to unlock it when you start using your browser!
Touch ID is a feature we’re currently working on, so keep your apps up to date and stay tuned :)
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16674855, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI regret buying 1Password. Synchronisation between devices doesn´t work properly, the whole use is not self explanatory which leads to a lot of wasted time.Hey there,
We’d love to help you out with any and all issues you are having! Our dedicated team will gladly walk you through every step of the way.
Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get right on it!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14574443, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen1Password is dedicated to privacy, and a commitment to protecting your information by not keeping your information. This is what all secure password managers should do. Other password managers are poor defenders of your data compared with 1Password.
1Password is one of the most highly respected password managers in the security community.Thank you kindly for the awesome review!
Indeed, users information and data privacy always were and always will be our #1 priority, alongside transparency.
The 1Password Team.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13699124, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDamn software is difficultHey there!
If you’re having troubles with 1Password, we’ll be more than happy to help.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com and we’ll guide you through anything and everything you need help with :)
- von AMCarter3, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenBeen relying on 1Password for years. I keep everything personal in its database. It is simply THE BEST.
- von chm, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenOnly works with 1password.com accounts. What about support for the offline-based solutions you still sell ? This subscription-oriented madness has got to end... or Agilebits nees to do their job better.Hey chm!
Standalone licenses still work with our classic extension, which you can get here: https://1password.com/downloads/mac/#browsers
Simply click the “Looking for the classic extension?” link and enjoy your 1Password in your browser :)
- von jloc0, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI just updated to 1pw7 on my new M1 Mac so I could finally utilize 1pw in my browser again (it's been years since my last version was cut off and not working any longer), only to find this extension only works with 1password accounts. It's completely useless for me whom bought a license for 1pw7 instead of going the monthly fee route. Now I'm at square one again and $70 in the hole, and still can't use 1pw in my browser.Hey jloc0!
If you have a standalone license, you’ll want to click the “Looking for the classic extension?” link in our downloads page: https://1password.com/downloads/mac/#browsers
You can definitely still use it and enjoy 1Password with a standalone license in your browser!
- von Sander, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenOn its own, the plugin works, but that's just it. 1Password desktop is unlocked, but the browser-plugin isn't. I have to login twice (both desktop and browser separately). I am forced to use two separate shortcuts and wait for newly generated passwords to be synced to the other instance which is RIGHT THERE...
Switched back to the old plugin, which works much easier. Please fix this and make it 1Password instead of 2Password...
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 MonatenHey Sander!
Thank you for the feedback and suggestions there.
When working with 1Password in your browser, you’ll want to start and end your workflow in the browser. No need to open or use the desktop app at all!
Also, you’ll be happy to learn that we are indeed currently working on integrating with the desktop app, and when that happens you will be able to unlock only one of them and the other will unlock as well! Not to mention it will add Touch ID / Windows Hello support and more :)
Keep your apps up to date and stay tuned.