- von Jared, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenBeen a 1Password user for years. On Mac it's been great, however on Windows the recent update could use some improvements. I love that it sync with the native app now but the unlock speed on Windows is super slow for some reason. Fixing that would bring it back up to a 5 for me.Hey Jared,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
We’re constantly working on improving the extension and its performance, so keep your apps up to date and stay tuned :)
The 1Password team.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14779228, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenSignificant unlock lag, if it ever unlocks. Largely unusable now.Hey there,
We’d like to troubleshoot this issue with you. Can you please send us the extension’s log with some details on how/what/when this happens?
You can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- von Scontoni, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe new update makes 1Password unusable in-browser and 95% of the time it doesn't even work (the icon shows as locked, clicking on the icon just shows an infinite 'Loading' box).
Revert to the old version and I will give 5 stars but this latest version is making me want to stop paying you hundreds of dollars and move to a better service that actually tests updates before releasing them.Hey Scontoni,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with the extension.
We’d like to investigate and resolve the issue with you. Can you please grab the extension’s log while it is stuck or loading and send it over to email@example.com? Here’s how to grab the log: https://support.1password.com/cs/extension-console-log/
- von DamienG, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWas great for years, latest update gets confused between click-to-activate and press ctrl-., opens window then closes it without doing anything, says Loading for 30+ seconds some times.
Wish there was a way to restore the old version of the extension.Hey DamienG,
We’d love to help you get things working properly. If you’d like to troubleshoot this, please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get things sorted out for you as soon as possible.
- von Gamarala, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI keep getting popups with false informationHey Gamarala,
We’d like to investigate the issue you’ve described here and help you get things working.
Please email us all the details (and some screenshots if possible) to email@example.com so we can help you sort this out.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16035291, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI reviewed this earlier and gave the recent update one star. I was using the 1-Password button in the MacBook menu bar. Switched to the Firefox add-on button and most of the problems aren't occurring.Hey there,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with 1Password in the browser.
We’d like to investigate the issue you are experiencing and help you get things sorted out! Please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get right on it.
- von gvmelbrty, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenFYI: If you use DropBox (and I assume iCloud as well) to sync your passwords, this extension will not work. It only loads vaults from 1Password.com accounts. Instead, you’ll need the 1Password classic extension: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/Hey gvmelbrty,
Yes, that is correct.
There’s a great post from one of our founders on that matter that you might find interesting: https://1password.community/discussion/comment/602340/#Comment_602340
Feel free to email us if you have any further questions.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16821514, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDo you guys test anything before you release it? Seriously. A blind monkey writes more usable code. Extensions are supposed to make the user experience easier with fewer steps and more reliable interactions. This latest "upgrade" is none of those things.Hey there,
If you are experiencing issues with 1Password in your browser, we’ll be more than happy to help you troubleshoot it and get things working properly.
Please email us all the details to email@example.com so we can investigate the issue(s) you are having and provide you with solutions.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15160276, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe 1Password extension no longer works. 1Password is trying to move long-time users to a subscription model we NEVER asked for. Time to move on to a new password manager.Hey there,
This extension only works with a 1Password membership account. If you have a standalone license and local vaults, please use 1Password Classic instead: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
1Password Classic still works as you are used to and expect from 1Password for standalone license users
- von andrew, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenused to be very reliable.Hey Andrew,
1Password is still very reliable! If you are having any issues at all, we’ll be more than happy to help.
Feel free to email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you up and running with a proper 1Password experience :)
- von Keerthi, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIt was working perfectly last week. Now it just doesn't work where Ctrl+Period doesn't work and clicking on the icon doesn't open most of the times.
Can you please fix it before we escalate them internally within our company?Hey Kreethi,
We’d love to troubleshoot this issue with you or with someone from your company. Please email us all the details to email@example.com so we can investigate and help you guys get everything working properly.
- von CassieA, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenRe-directs me to another site. It doesn't allow log in with 1Password.Hey CassieA,
That doesn’t sound right. Can you please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate and troubleshoot this with you?
Thank you kindly.