- von Firefox-Benutzer 16960040, vor 10 TagenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenMostly, it works as advertised. I have 3 areas for improvement to suggest: 1. Because of the way it prompts, it's too easy to save just a user ID and not the password or vice versa, and not be prompted to save both. 2. Recent Firefox update seems to have disabled the extension so now I have to add it again. 3. It closes itself after 10 minutes so I am constantly having to re-input my 1Password password; resetting this seems to be browser-specific and not intuitive. You shouldn't have to be a systems security nerd to find it easy to use.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 8 TagenHey there,
Thanks for taking the time to write this review!
1. Thanks for the feedback here. We show the “Save in 1Password” button in every field where you type in, to give you the option to control what is saved, where and when. It might be a slight adjustment to ignore the “Save in 1Password” button until after you are done typing in both username and password fields, but that’s great feedback, so thank you!
2. We have not yet encountered such reports from other users. Not sure why your 1Password disappeared from Firefox but that should definitely not happen when Firefox updates! If you encounter the issue again, please email us to email@example.com so we can investigate!
3. You can adjust the auto-lock timer in the extension’s settings page. If you have the 1Password desktop app installed on your computer, then the extension should connect to it and inherit the auto-lock timer settings from the desktop app, so make sure to check the desktop app’s settings as well! If you need further assistance with this, please do email us so we can help you set this up as you want it to work. Unlocking 1Password in your browser should unlock the desktop app and all other browsers in one go!
- von Jared, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenBeen a 1Password user for years. On Mac it's been great, however on Windows the recent update could use some improvements. I love that it sync with the native app now but the unlock speed on Windows is super slow for some reason. Fixing that would bring it back up to a 5 for me.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem MonatHey Jared,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
We’re constantly working on improving the extension and its performance, so keep your apps up to date and stay tuned :)
The 1Password team.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16035291, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI reviewed this earlier and gave the recent update one star. I was using the 1-Password button in the MacBook menu bar. Switched to the Firefox add-on button and most of the problems aren't occurring.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem MonatHey there,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with 1Password in the browser.
We’d like to investigate the issue you are experiencing and help you get things sorted out! Please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get right on it.
- von oeuf, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt is a great password manager. Easy to use with the minimal design, I like it. One bug that I have found is the saved login suggestions that will appeared below the input form of every website shown in black white box in the first click when I focus the input box. I have to un focus first then click to focus again, the suggestion will be appeared. So please fixed it
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 MonatenHey Oeuf,
Thank you for the review and feedback!
We’d like to take a deeper look into the bug you described. If you don’t mind, please send us all the details and the link of that website to us via email to email@example.com and we’ll gladly fix this if it is a bug on our side :)
- von jonrandy, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenFantastic, but please bring back the ability to have a monochrome icon. I have no desire for a coloured icon that looks out of place in Firefox
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16768350, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI absolutely love the new way of prefilling the passwords and the one-time-passwords in comparisson with the previous version. But I'm really missing the connection with the desktop app so I don't have to enter my main password every time and I can unlock with touch ID.
In the meantime, keep up the good work!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16756914, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThanks to developer response, I've installed 1Password Classic and got Touch ID back. This particular extension is lacking Touch ID support for now.Hey there,
Touch ID is not yet available in this extension, but we’re definitely working on it!
In the meantime, if Touch ID is required for your workflow, you can use 1Password Classic instead: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
- von Metta, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenExtenstion no longer works in Firefox. Was very happy with your product until a few months ago when it stopped working in Firefox. Now I have to use Safari.
**installing the "classic version" seems to work in Firefox. I wish you had been more transparent about this as I have been trying to figure this out for months.Hey Metta,
If you'd like to give our newer extension another shot, this guide may be helpful in seeing how things have changed, https://support.1password.com/getting-started-browser/
If you'd like to still continue using the Classic extension, the link is still available from our site here, https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
We’ll also gladly help with any questions or issues you have via email, so feel free to email us as needed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16461100, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWorks great, but the company's been promising Fingerprint auth on the "X" version for a while yet there's still no trace of it.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 8 MonatenHey there!
We are indeed working on integrating 1Password X with the our 1Password desktop apps, which will allow Touch ID support.
This is a bit more complicated than expected, but our end goal is to allow 1Password X to integrate on all platforms (not just Mac) and this will require overcoming a lot of technical barriers.
Thanks for the support and the kind words.
The 1Password team.