- von Krystof Beuermann, vor 6 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenNo TouchID on Mac so i will cancel my subscription
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 6 TagenHeya Krystof!
As of this week TouchID has returned while using the beta of the desktop app and browser extension available from https://support.1password.com/betas/
If you're not into the betas, we also have our Classic Extension which supports TouchID and can be found from https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
If there's anything else we can give you a hand with, we'd love to chat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16847030, vor 13 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe directions are worthless; they don't help get the account set up. When you sign into a web site, 1Password does NOT offer to save the sign-in information like it says it does (I have tried about 15 web addresses; it offered to save the password for ONE of them only). There is no obvious way to get actual support with the process. I am totally frustrated and about to cancel the subscription that just started last week.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 6 TagenHey there,
We’d love to help you with any and all issues you are having! Feel free to email us to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
- von Eckhard Ehm, vor 25 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenuseless. no point in using it. you need the app and this extention offers nothing in the browser workflow that makes your live easier.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 20 TagenHey Eckhard Ehm,
The extension should definitely make your life easier. We’d like to help you with this if you’re having troubles!
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help with any and all issues you are experiencing.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16767723, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWhere is the touch feature? Poor add-in, so yesterday. Nothing worse than having to enter a password 20 times a day. If I knew touch was not available, I wouldn't have purchased a subscription.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem MonatHey there,
Touch ID support for 1Password in the browser is not yet available, but we’re working on it!
In the meantime, you can enjoy Touch ID unlock with 1Password Classic instead: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
- von what do you want, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI am so sick of typing my password in every single time I open my browser. It defeats the purpose of a password manager. They say they don't allow you to save it for security purposes, but there is no reason it couldn't be opt-in. It's also insane that they don't have a toggle to view the password that you're typing in, especially when your master password should be long and complicated.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem MonatHey there,
1Password in the browser will lock up when you close the browser.
We’re currently working on a feature that will allow 1Password in the browser to connect to the 1Password desktop app, which will allow it to remain unlocked even if the browser is closed (because the desktop app keeps running in the background!).
This feature already exist in our 1Password Classic extension, which you can install and enjoy right now: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
- von 🐺🌲, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe new version keeps asking me to login to their website but I have the app installed on my Mac. It should just work like before the update. Force quitting both the app and Firefox doesn't help. I have now installed the classic version from their site which at least fills out login forms after six tries each time I need it, but the toolbar popup is always empty. Better skip this version until they fix it.Hey there,
This version is quite different from the Classic extension and works independently from the desktop app, which can be found here, https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
1Password Classic is indeed the way to go at the moment if you want to work with the desktop app. If you’re having any troubles with Classic or this version feel free to email us to email@example.com and we’ll gladly help!
- von Maize, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAbsolutely atrocious. The UI is garbage.Hey Maize,
Would you be so kind as to elaborate on what you didn’t like in the UI exactly? Feel free to send us your feedback and thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- von Anubis, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUpdated Firefox to 86.0.1 and reinstalled the extension. Nothing happens when I click on the icon.
FWIW, the extension works on Safari and Chrome.Hey Anubis,
That doesn't sound right at all! We’ll be happy to troubleshoot this with you. Please reach out to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16674855, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI regret buying 1Password. Synchronisation between devices doesn´t work properly, the whole use is not self explanatory which leads to a lot of wasted time.Hey there,
We’d love to help you out with any and all issues you are having! Our dedicated team will gladly walk you through every step of the way.
Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get right on it!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13699124, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDamn software is difficultHey there!
If you’re having troubles with 1Password, we’ll be more than happy to help.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com and we’ll guide you through anything and everything you need help with :)
- von chm, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenOnly works with 1password.com accounts. What about support for the offline-based solutions you still sell ? This subscription-oriented madness has got to end... or Agilebits nees to do their job better.Hey chm!
Standalone licenses still work with our classic extension, which you can get here: https://1password.com/downloads/mac/#browsers
Simply click the “Looking for the classic extension?” link and enjoy your 1Password in your browser :)
- von jloc0, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI just updated to 1pw7 on my new M1 Mac so I could finally utilize 1pw in my browser again (it's been years since my last version was cut off and not working any longer), only to find this extension only works with 1password accounts. It's completely useless for me whom bought a license for 1pw7 instead of going the monthly fee route. Now I'm at square one again and $70 in the hole, and still can't use 1pw in my browser.Hey jloc0!
If you have a standalone license, you’ll want to click the “Looking for the classic extension?” link in our downloads page: https://1password.com/downloads/mac/#browsers
You can definitely still use it and enjoy 1Password with a standalone license in your browser!
- von rarcas, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenEn cliquant sur une lien dans un E-Mail de 1Password, sans avoir à saisir le mot de passe de mon compte, ça a supprimer mon compte qui contenait tous mes mots de passe.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 MonatenHey Rarcas,
While this has nothing to do with 1Password X extension, it is still very odd. The “Delete Account” process doesn’t require your Master Password because often people use it when they don’t remember their password.
Did you initiate the process yourself? Or did that email came out of the blue? In any case, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to help you out with this.
- von nhooyr, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenOnly using this because the Mac App is so slow and laggy now. Very disappointed in AgileBits. Will be moving all my logins off.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 MonatenHey nhooyr,
We’d love to help you sort things out with your Mac app! Can you please send us all the details to email@example.com ?
We’ll get right on it and help you get things working properly again.