- von Firefox-Benutzer 16829697, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI've migrated to 1password from LastPass. first of all 1password far exeeded my expectations as a product in and of itself but as for the browser extension it is extremely easy to use, user-friendly, not grabbing too much attention and knows how to stay out of your way until you actually need it. 5 stars!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15231784, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI love 1Password but there is a MAJOR security and trust violation in the latest version. I have two browsers on my work laptop: work (Chrome, paired with the app) and a personal one (Firefox, extension only). Both are signed into different 1Password accounts.
When the latest version of the browser extension updated on Firefox - it automatically linked it to the desktop app and auto-logged in my work 1Password account to my extension on Firefox. The only way I noticed was that I got an email stating that a new browser (Firefox) had logged into my work 1Password account.
This is NOT OKAY and a massive violation of the trust and security best practices that I've come to know 1Password for. You need to roll back this version immediately and change the default setting to NOT automatically link to a desktop app if it's present. 1Password has no idea if the desktop app uses the same account as the browser extension. In my case it wasn't the same account and it still auto-logged in my browser extension to that account !!!
Seriously, this is a HUGE problem. Please take this seriously.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16885565, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis extension, and 1Password as a whole, manage to make security best practices so easy that I'm never tempted to make any compromises on my security for convenience.
The couple bucks a month subscription is well worth it. I've tried a couple other password managers, but I have never seen any as full featured and easy to use. I recommend to all of my friends and family that they use 1Password.
I'd especially like to call out their two factor authentication (or technically, one time password) feature. By storing, syncing, and autofilling 2FA at the same time as the password, it makes using 2FA so easy that I now add it to every single site I can, which has been a huge boost to the security of my accounts. The quality and convenience of this feature is not something I've seen with any other password manager or 2FA app.
The most important thing is that you use any password manager, it doesn't have to be this one. But this one is excellent. All my eggs are in this basket, and I trust it.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16039137, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt will not unlock. The icon is on the menu bar but has a padlock on it. I have all necessary passwords. But IT wont do anything. Have written 1 password twice and no response for several days. So 0 stars for 0 performance on so many levels.
- von oeuf, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt is a great password manager. Easy to use with the minimal design, I like it. One bug that I have found is the saved login suggestions that will appeared below the input form of every website shown in black white box in the first click when I focus the input box. I have to un focus first then click to focus again, the suggestion will be appeared. So please fixed itHey Oeuf,
Thank you for the review and feedback!
We’d like to take a deeper look into the bug you described. If you don’t mind, please send us all the details and the link of that website to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll gladly fix this if it is a bug on our side :)
- von astralnaut, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI'm terrible at remembering passwords so I've had a few account breaches due to re-using the same password. This app is great, I don't have to try to remember complex, unique passwords anymore. I use it across my devices with one membership. Very easy to use and incredibly convenient.Hey astrainaut,
Thank you for the awesome review!
We’re thrilled to hear you are loving 1Password so much and hope you will continue to enjoy it.
The 1Password team.
- von K-darth, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenMukava lisäosa silloin kun salasanoja on kymmeniä. Kirjautumisen tapahtuessa 1Passwordin "pop-up" osiot vain "hyppäävät silmille". Saisi olla käyttäjän skaalattavissa tai osioissa enemmän läpinäkyvyyttä. This is the real finnish translation to english: "A nice add-on when there are dozens of passwords. When logging in, 1Password's "pop-up" sections just "jump in the eye". There should be more transparency or user scalable partitions."
What I was meaning is that when you have a site where user and password fields are narrow, the interface's pop-up covers everything. I already sent an answer to your request with edited phrases - and something sad happened. The last comment was in a wrong order. But - yes, I could help you guys to make a translation from english to finnish for 1Password as your competitor "Avast Passwords" has. I'm giving that up because 1Password seems to be a better choice. And - when it's localized, it could be THE password solution for finnish users.Hey K-darth!
Thank you kindly for the review and feedback.
If you can demonstrate what you meant in your feedback with a visual reference such as an edited screenshot or picture of the changes you’d like to see, please send it to us to email@example.com and we’ll gladly forward it to the development team for consideration.