- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Txj, vor 3 MonatenCurrent version tries to fill fields other than user name and password. There appears to be no option to turn this behavior off. Pretty annoying!
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 23 TagenWe're sorry to hear about this sort of behavior! We'd love to take a closer look into what you're seeing -- could you send us an email at email@example.com? We'll be standing-by to chat!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16377692, vor 3 MonatenUsed this for ~10 YEARS !
Stellar for OS and iOS users, PC users as well.
Mac Addict x 30 years, the SUPPORT is consistently great and getting better.
They roll out frequent updates, and respond to requests for features
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 23 TagenThank you for taking the time to leave us this awesome review! We’re so glad to hear you’re enjoying 1Password, and we really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. 💙
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 18168265, vor 3 MonatenDreadful - I am sorry I ever subscribed. The existing free password management I had with Firefox, Apple and MS are easier to use, more reliable and quicker than this rubbish.We're sorry to hear you're running into trouble getting started with 1Password. We'd love to lend a helping hand here; if you could send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to work with you and get 1Password working the way it should.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Terry, vor 3 MonatenThey emphasize security, but support is poor. Also they still haven't really got their 2 factor authentication working in a reasonable manner and have been promising login using a security key for a year, but still haven't managed to have this available.
Using security keys for 2 factor authentication involves setting them up on every machine and every browser.
When I got locked out it took over a week to get back in even though I had my secret key! Too bad they can't get it together.Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re sorry to hear your support experience was less than stellar, but we’d love to help make things right. If you’d be willing to send an email to email@example.com we'd love to follow up with any additional questions or concerns you have.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Vikas, vor 3 MonatenThis addon has stopped working with the latest firefox releases. It no longer allows auto-filling from the login pages. Keeps requiring authentication and takes around 30 seconds when clicking the 1Pass icon in the browser. Used to be much better earlier.We're sorry to hear you're running into trouble with 1Password. We'd love to lend a helping hand here; if you could send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to work with you and get 1Password working the way it should.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14128572, vor 4 MonatenI like the UI of the desktop app and the UI of the browser extension, but the website could look better and it should have a dark mode option. I like the passkey support. I removed one star because 1Password is not open source.Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re so glad to hear you’re enjoying 1Password, and we really appreciate you letting us know!
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Laurel Marie, vor 5 Monatendoes not link to websites for loginThanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We have a quick guide available at the link below that outlines how to save and fill passwords from the 1Password extension, including how to save a login that includes the URL for the website it's for. If you need any help getting started, send us a message at email@example.com and we'd love to help.