- von gdhughes5, vor 18 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFinally! I've been using 1Password for over a year and it's always annoyed me that unless I used Safari, I had to choose between TouchID support and a good in-browser experience. The 2.0.1 update merges the "Classic" 1Password extension into the far superior "1Password X" extension allowing you to use all of the features of the desktop 1Password application in-browser (TouchID, Windows Hello, etc.) as well as in-line filling and password generation etc. The new save and update pop-ups are a great addition as well. Thank you 1Password developers for giving me yet another reason to reccommend your app!
- von olee22, vor 19 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI have been using LastPass for years, and my frustration just grow bigger over time. I was not able to login on so many sites, and it almost never worked on Android. Since I change to 1Password, all my issues are gone. It just works. The best thing is that the desktop app can unlock also the browser extensions, so it feels really seamless. Although it costs some money, it is a great time saver, and one of my favourite productivity products.
- von cug, vor 19 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI've been using 1Password for basically forever. Moving between browsers, machines, etc, it never let me down and always worked the way I expected it to. Great system.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16829697, vor 20 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI've migrated to 1password from LastPass. first of all 1password far exeeded my expectations as a product in and of itself but as for the browser extension it is extremely easy to use, user-friendly, not grabbing too much attention and knows how to stay out of your way until you actually need it. 5 stars!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15231784, vor 20 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI love 1Password but there is a MAJOR security and trust violation in the latest version. I have two browsers on my work laptop: work (Chrome, paired with the app) and a personal one (Firefox, extension only). Both are signed into different 1Password accounts.
When the latest version of the browser extension updated on Firefox - it automatically linked it to the desktop app and auto-logged in my work 1Password account to my extension on Firefox. The only way I noticed was that I got an email stating that a new browser (Firefox) had logged into my work 1Password account.
This is NOT OKAY and a massive violation of the trust and security best practices that I've come to know 1Password for. You need to roll back this version immediately and change the default setting to NOT automatically link to a desktop app if it's present. 1Password has no idea if the desktop app uses the same account as the browser extension. In my case it wasn't the same account and it still auto-logged in my browser extension to that account !!!
Seriously, this is a HUGE problem. Please take this seriously.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16885565, vor 20 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis extension, and 1Password as a whole, manage to make security best practices so easy that I'm never tempted to make any compromises on my security for convenience.
The couple bucks a month subscription is well worth it. I've tried a couple other password managers, but I have never seen any as full featured and easy to use. I recommend to all of my friends and family that they use 1Password.
I'd especially like to call out their two factor authentication (or technically, one time password) feature. By storing, syncing, and autofilling 2FA at the same time as the password, it makes using 2FA so easy that I now add it to every single site I can, which has been a huge boost to the security of my accounts. The quality and convenience of this feature is not something I've seen with any other password manager or 2FA app.
The most important thing is that you use any password manager, it doesn't have to be this one. But this one is excellent. All my eggs are in this basket, and I trust it.