- von CassieA, vor 14 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenRe-directs me to another site. It doesn't allow log in with 1Password.Hey CassieA,
That doesn’t sound right. Can you please email us all the details to email@example.com so we can investigate and troubleshoot this with you?
Thank you kindly.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14271790, vor 16 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAutofill stopped working many months ago, and the 1Password browser extension issues are only getting worse. It has become more work to try and use 1Password, than it is worth.Hey there,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with 1Password.
We will be happy to help you get things working properly if you’d allow us. Please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- von snikad, vor 19 TagenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThe password field detection works pretty well. However, since the latest update, the extension disappears periodically from Firefox and needs to be re-enabled manually. From a UX standpoint, there should be a way to find a password from the database in the password field widget instead of having to use 1Password itself. It's an unnecessary step that only adds frustration.Hey snikad,
1Password should definitely not disappear or be disabled for no reason. That sounds like an issue we can troubleshoot with you!
Feel free to email us all the details to email@example.com and we’ll gladly investigate it with you.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16894169, vor 19 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI just wrote a disgraceful review of OP due to their lack of TPM support, well what do you know, a few days later they release this very nice browser extension with support for windows hello. The King is Back bitches!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15161105, vor 20 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen1Password is always the first app I bring with me anywhere, I've switched to Firefox after the redesign and I'm armed with my Secret Key and Master Password. This time, all I needed to do was authenticate with Touch ID. My mind is truly blown.
- von Durzel, vor 20 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSuper slick experience with latest updates.
Rather than feeling detached from the browser, something you just make appear elsewhere with a keyboard shortcut, now when you click in a login field it recognises it pops up close by to allow you to choose which login, etc you want to use.
It has also been automatically populating the following step 2FA codes for me as well.
A huge improvement on something that wasn't bad to begin with. Now it feels super slick.
- von Carlo Licciardi, vor 20 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDoes not load passwords saved on DropBox
1Password reached out saying I have to download another extension. This is a bad product. They are trying to force their previous customers to their subscription model. In order to do that they are making our life complicated.
1 starHey Carlo,
This extension only loads vaults from a 1Password.com account. If you have a Dropbox vault, you’ll need the 1Password Classic extension instead: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
- von ambstuc, vor 20 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenBeen using 1Password for years now, and the new plugin is great - finally fingerprint recognition for the new version! What I love about 1Password is that you can not only store passwords, but also files etc securely. Best tool around.
- von Chris, vor 20 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenEver since the v2.0 update I get stuck on the Loading... after entering my password. This lasts quite a while. A restart of the browser seems to get it working again but it's very annoying when you're trying to get logged in somewhere and it hangs like this. v1.x 1Password X was fluid and fast, this is a major regression in usability.Hey Chris,
We’d like to investigate and help you get things working properly.
Would you mind emailing us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org , alongside the extension’s log after it hangs? Here’s how to get the extension’s log: https://support.1password.com/cs/extension-console-log/
- von John R, vor 20 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternen1Password is VERY rapidly going down the toilet -- worst password manager experience ever! WHY ARE THERE TWO DIFFERENT VERSIONS of the browser extension? Why is it so difficult to configure? Agile Bits have very much lost their way.Hey John,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with 1Password. Indeed, we currently offer two extensions for two different needs, and we will be more than happy to help and guide you through the issues you are having to get you up and running with the setup that is most suitable for you!
Feel free to email us to email@example.com and we’ll help you as soon as possible.