- von Ivan, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks like a charm!
I have no use for the desktop app, so I only talk about the browser extension.
Sometimes it does not offer password completion, but I guess it's the website's fault.
- von Brandon, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThe update login experience needs improved. One thing I loved about LastPass is when updating login information. With LastPass, I simply type the NEW credentials in a field and when I click okay on the website, LastPass automatically recognizes that something was changed and asks me if I would like to update the database. Compare this to 1Password. I understand that I can click the "Save in 1Password" button when updating information. But if I miss this opportunity, 1Password is none the wiser. I must navigate the 1Password app, find the login, and then edit the fields manually. I left LastPass for security reasons, so I'm not going anywhere; but I would be lying if I said 1Password had a smoother experience. Seems like a simple thing to implement. Definitely increases the User-Experience. Good job on the recent update with dark mode, by the way.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 MonatenHey Brandon,
Thank you for the feedback and input here! We’re definitely investigating and exploring options on triggering the update/save prompt even if you don’t click the “Save in 1Password” button.
If all goes well, you might find this feature available in a future update. :)
- von Adison, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis addon need 1password member to activate, if you are standalone version, forget it.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 MonatenHey Adison!
If you have a standalone license, you will want to install 1Password Classic in your Firefox instead: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
Alternatively, you can contact our customer support and we’ll see what we can do about the membership option :)
Email us to email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do.
- von gdhughes5, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFinally! I've been using 1Password for over a year and it's always annoyed me that unless I used Safari, I had to choose between TouchID support and a good in-browser experience. The 2.0.1 update merges the "Classic" 1Password extension into the far superior "1Password X" extension allowing you to use all of the features of the desktop 1Password application in-browser (TouchID, Windows Hello, etc.) as well as in-line filling and password generation etc. The new save and update pop-ups are a great addition as well. Thank you 1Password developers for giving me yet another reason to reccommend your app!
- von olee22, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI have been using LastPass for years, and my frustration just grow bigger over time. I was not able to login on so many sites, and it almost never worked on Android. Since I change to 1Password, all my issues are gone. It just works. The best thing is that the desktop app can unlock also the browser extensions, so it feels really seamless. Although it costs some money, it is a great time saver, and one of my favourite productivity products.
- von cug, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI've been using 1Password for basically forever. Moving between browsers, machines, etc, it never let me down and always worked the way I expected it to. Great system.