- von Firefox-Benutzer 16039137, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt will not unlock. The icon is on the menu bar but has a padlock on it. I have all necessary passwords. But IT wont do anything. Have written 1 password twice and no response for several days. So 0 stars for 0 performance on so many levels.
- von oeuf, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt is a great password manager. Easy to use with the minimal design, I like it. One bug that I have found is the saved login suggestions that will appeared below the input form of every website shown in black white box in the first click when I focus the input box. I have to un focus first then click to focus again, the suggestion will be appeared. So please fixed itHey Oeuf,
Thank you for the review and feedback!
We’d like to take a deeper look into the bug you described. If you don’t mind, please send us all the details and the link of that website to us via email to email@example.com and we’ll gladly fix this if it is a bug on our side :)
- von astralnaut, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI'm terrible at remembering passwords so I've had a few account breaches due to re-using the same password. This app is great, I don't have to try to remember complex, unique passwords anymore. I use it across my devices with one membership. Very easy to use and incredibly convenient.Hey astrainaut,
Thank you for the awesome review!
We’re thrilled to hear you are loving 1Password so much and hope you will continue to enjoy it.
The 1Password team.
- von K-darth, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenMukava lisäosa silloin kun salasanoja on kymmeniä. Kirjautumisen tapahtuessa 1Passwordin "pop-up" osiot vain "hyppäävät silmille". Saisi olla käyttäjän skaalattavissa tai osioissa enemmän läpinäkyvyyttä. This is the real finnish translation to english: "A nice add-on when there are dozens of passwords. When logging in, 1Password's "pop-up" sections just "jump in the eye". There should be more transparency or user scalable partitions."
What I was meaning is that when you have a site where user and password fields are narrow, the interface's pop-up covers everything. I already sent an answer to your request with edited phrases - and something sad happened. The last comment was in a wrong order. But - yes, I could help you guys to make a translation from english to finnish for 1Password as your competitor "Avast Passwords" has. I'm giving that up because 1Password seems to be a better choice. And - when it's localized, it could be THE password solution for finnish users.Hey K-darth!
Thank you kindly for the review and feedback.
If you can demonstrate what you meant in your feedback with a visual reference such as an edited screenshot or picture of the changes you’d like to see, please send it to us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll gladly forward it to the development team for consideration.
- von Krystof Beuermann, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenNo TouchID on Mac so i will cancel my subscriptionHeya Krystof!
As of this week TouchID has returned while using the beta of the desktop app and browser extension available from https://support.1password.com/betas/
If you're not into the betas, we also have our Classic Extension which supports TouchID and can be found from https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
If there's anything else we can give you a hand with, we'd love to chat by emailing email@example.com
- von Simse, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenUsing it, but not particularly loving it. Sometimes overlays Logincontent and gets overlayed by it's app, TouchID: Desperatley needed but not in sight (and no, i do not use X and whant not use classic) - its ok, but it's frustrating at some points.Hey Simse,
If 1Password’s inline menu gets in your way, you can dismiss it by clicking the little 1Password icon inside the field or by pressing ESC on your keyboard.
Touch ID is now available in our beta version! Feel free to take it for a spin by installing both beta versions of the desktop app and the browser extension from here: https://support.1password.com/betas/
If you require further assistance, feel free to email us to firstname.lastname@example.org :)
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16847030, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe directions are worthless; they don't help get the account set up. When you sign into a web site, 1Password does NOT offer to save the sign-in information like it says it does (I have tried about 15 web addresses; it offered to save the password for ONE of them only). There is no obvious way to get actual support with the process. I am totally frustrated and about to cancel the subscription that just started last week.Hey there,
We’d love to help you with any and all issues you are having! Feel free to email us to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!