- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13579645, vor 4 MonatenDoesn't work ability to use suggested strong password, I see the tooltip with a password, but I can't click on it. Very disappointed.Hey there! We’re sorry to hear you had a rocky start with using 1Password in Firefox.
If you could reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to work with you to resolve the issues you're experiencing.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon itsTyrion, vor 4 MonatenOn Windows, it asks for master password A LOT. 100% of the time after relaunching the browser. Doesn't matter if the Desktop app is unlocked.
Works on Linux tho.Hey there,
Thanks for leaving us a review. This seems like it would be best suited for our Support team. If you could send an email to email@example.com, we'd be happy to work with you and get 1Password working the way it should.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17567002, vor 4 MonatenI don't know what's wrong with previous version, but the new one is close to unusable to me. It asks for master password almost every time I want to use it, after spending about 5 seconds thinking whether to ask it or not.Hey there,
Thanks for leaving us a review! This seems like it would be best suited for our Support team. If you could send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to work with you and get 1Password working the way it should.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17564955, vor 4 Monatennew extension is terrible, old extension was much betterHey there,
We’d love to hear your thoughts and ways in which you feel this version of 1Password in the browser can be improved.
Please send an email to email@example.com so our team can discuss this.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon JS, vor 5 MonatenJust doing the upgrade to v8 and nothing but problems. Finally managed to get the extension installed and the icon showing up in the toolbar.
HOWEVER, 1Password does not let me use it without turning off "Never remember history" and/or "Always use private browsing mode". Never had this issue before so unsure why now, and can't seem to get an answer or solution from 1Password support.
Seems crazy to me that all of a sudden I have to give up privacy and browsing preferences to be able to use this program. Deal breaker for me so I'm hoping support can help in the end.Hey there,
1Password for Firefox needs the ability to write to the local database to store data. If Firefox is configured to always launch in Private Browsing mode, then 1Password doesn't have the ability to write to that local database.
If you'd like to use 1Password in Firefox as well as browse in Private Browsing mode, configuring Firefox to not open in Private Browsing mode automatically, then manually launching a Private Browsing window would be your best bet. You can configure 1Password to be allowed in Private Browsing mode in the extension settings page.