- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5This only works with 1Password X, not the regular 1password. I couldn't find a plugin for 1PasswordYou can find the desktop-dependent 1Password extension on our downloads page. If you’re having a hard time, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll point you in the right direction.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5this is above my level of knowledge. I want outNot to worry! We’re here to help. Feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com. My team and I would love to walk you through how to use 1Password X. :)
- Hodnotenie: 4 z 5It's pretty good if you don't use the keyboard much. If you do, you will have to disable autofill features because this extension breaks the standard functionality in a bad way: when entering a username, you'll get the standard drop-down for selecting a user, but pressing down will instead pop up 1Password with a number of choices, none of which are usually what I want.
I really wish the Down arrow was left alone while still enabling the deeper form of integration.
Also when entering a password not yet saved in 1Password, you have to save it before you're sure that it was accurate. There should be a way to save a password after I've logged in, just like the built-in password manager does.Hello! There are a few customization options in 1Password X that I think you’d find helpful. If you’re not a fan of the inline menu, for example, you have the ability to disable it on the 1Password X settings page.
I totally see how offering to save a Login after your credentials are accepted would be convenient. We always put security first here at 1Password and when we save a new Login item, we save everything on the page and run a check to make sure everything we saved matches when we go back to fill your Logins. This helps to make sure your data only goes exactly where it’s supposed to. So after some trial and assessment we determined offering to save after populating the last field in a form is the most secure way to ensure the proper data is saved (for now).
We really appreciate you sharing your feedback because it helps us continue to improve 1Password X. Thank you!
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5Why this is the only option here?? On Chrome there is 2 versions of the extention (1password and 1password X). I wont to use my client to sign in not my browser. Is not that safe this way. Why i dont have that option here ????You may be looking for our desktop-dependent extension, which is available on our Downloads page. If you’re having trouble locating it, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’d be happy to help.
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5Recommended to me by a security analyst and so far I am loving the features. It is robust and yet easy to use. The price of membership is also low. All around a good investment for security and peace of mind.
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5good !
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5This is a top-notch password manager. It has excellent features such as "Travel Mode". That let's you keep a vault on your computer for access while traveling\travelling (US vs UK spelling) in restricted countries or regions that may not have safe internet. it has several nice features in addition to Travel Mode, such as, "Reused Passwords". Reused Passwords scans all of your account usernames and passwords and lets you know how many password duplications you have across all of your saved logins. It also has "Compromised Logins" and "Vulnerable Passwords, "Weak Passwords", and "Unsecured Passwords" any of which you may be using passwords in any or all categories, or no passwords in any of the categories I just mentioned. All-n-all this is a great password manager that is very secure and robust with useful features!
- Hodnotenie: 3 z 5Since the last update, the app has been difficult and inconsistent. We use it with FirefoxHi @Ray! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Is there a certain part of 1Password X that you feel is inconsistent? I’m curious to learn more so we can make improvements. If you’d like to share more, please get in touch with the team at email@example.com