- autor: Colin, pred mesiacomHodnotenie: 3 z 5Does the job, but couldn't match its Chrome and Safari counterparts by (1) doesn't pop up automatically most of the time, (2) doesn't use TouchID.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred mesiacomHey Colin,
1Password pops up automatically inside fields when it is unlocked. If it is locked, it won’t pop up at all, so make sure to unlock it when you start using your browser!
Touch ID is a feature we’re currently working on, so keep your apps up to date and stay tuned :)
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16321407, pred 3 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5I used this add-on for about a week and it worked fine on Firefox. Now, I can't get it to let me know login. When I click on the icon in my browser, nothing happens.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 3 mesiacmiHey there,
That doesn't sound very good, it could be that certain Firefox settings are enabled which stops 1Password X from being able to write to Firefox’s local storage which stops the extension from working.
Can you check that “Always use private browsing” and “Never remember history” are not both enabled simultaneously. At least one of these settings needs to be disabled for the extension to work.
If you're still experiencing troubles, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 10585370, pred 6 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5In FF 1password is not unlocked in the browser while the Desktop app is. This was working until ~halfe a year ago :/ and is working in Chrome.
It's realy annoying unlocking the browser addon all the time.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 6 mesiacmiHey there,
The 1Password X extension is a standalone app that works independently from the 1Password 7 desktop app, which is why it has to be unlocked separately.
It sounds like you have been using the old companion extension previously, which connects to the desktop app and locks/unlocks with it. You can still use the old companion extension if you prefer: https://1password.com/browsers/
However, we do recommend you stick to 1Password X, as it provides a better autofilling workflow and experience, but if unlocking the extension with the desktop app is crucial to your workflow, then the companion extension is what you need for now :)
The 1Password team.
- autor: Andri, pred 7 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5I really like 1Password. But I don't want to store my passwords in the cloud. Yes I have a subscription, but my vault is stored locally and synchronized through wifi sync. Unfortunatly 1PasswordX is not working with local vaults and the local extension has less features than 1PasswordX.
It should be the users choice to work with the cloud or not. So please don't create features just for cloud users.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 7 mesiacmiHey Andri,
Thank you kindly for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
Your information is encrypted and protected by both your Master Password and Secret Key, which makes it virtually impossible to crack with today’s technology. Furthermore, it keeps your data safe and private from everyone - even us. The data that is stored in our cloud service is unreadable and completely useless to everyone but you, since you’re the only one who holds the keys (your Master Password and Secret Key combo).
If you’d like to learn more:
- How the Secret Key works: https://support.1password.com/secret-key/
- Our security model: https://support.1password.com/1password-security/
- Security audits that 3rd parties performed on our apps and cloud service: https://support.1password.com/security-assessments/
In addition, when you use our cloud service, a local copy of your data is also stored on your devices so even if we go offline, you’ll still be able to access and work with your data.
We hope that will make you feel more secure about working with our cloud service, and if you have any other questions or require further clarification on the topic, feel free to email us to email@example.com and we’ll gladly help!
Thanks again for the feedback, we’ll forward it as necessary.
The 1Password team.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16311322, pred 7 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5I like this app because it is cross-platform and I can use it on various devices. I used previously built-in password app for Apple devices and it was much much better, although It didn't work on Windows.
Integration for Firefox is very very poor, there are multiple situations where I want to use Password Generator but it doesn't pop-up. Also saving passwords is pain in the a** - you have to save password before logging in.
App really messes up with autofill of browser if I click arrow down to choose email address It switches to 1password app and does something.
After autofilling password app instantly clicks "enter" going to next screen which very often is a problem.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 7 mesiacmiHey there!
Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate it!
The integration with Firefox should work smoothly as it can be, but it sounds like you’re trying to work with both the 1Password X extension and Firefox’s built-in password manager, which opens a door to a lot of confusion and autofilling issues.
We strongly recommend you disable Firefox’s built-in password manager, then see if your experience with 1Password improves: https://support.1password.com/disable-browser-password-manager/
As for that last part where you wrote that 1Password automatically clicks “Enter” after autofilling - that is definitely not 1Password X. 1Password X will not log in automatically for you, that’s not one of its features (and that is intentional). This might be coming from Firefox’s autofilling, or from the old 1Password companion extension (which is different than 1Password X).
We’d like to help you with these issues and to clarify what exactly is happening, so if you’d like that, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll gladly sort things out with you!
Looking forward to hearing from you.
The 1Password team
- autor: adam@ezra, pred 8 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5Does the basic job well enough, a few pain points though:
- Settings in extension reset after every update
- No option to set default password generation type (I prefer phrases for example)
- I have a fake credit card I use for dev testing but it always confirms before filling on localhost since it's http
- The field popup really interferes with the browser field autofill
- Unsure if this is 1password site or extension but it always is painful to remember where edit and save are
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 8 mesiacmiHey adam@ezra,
Thank you kindly for the review and feedback here! There are a few things that might make your experience better though:
- The settings of the extension will reset if your Firefox is set to never remember history or clear the cache when you quit the browser, so you can adjust Firefox’s settings accordingly to allow 1Password X to retain its settings.
- The suggested passwords recipe is not changeable, but you can use the fully-fledged password generator in 1Password X instead of these suggested passwords. Simply open 1Password X on the top right corner of the browser, click the big PLUS icon to reveal the menu and select “Password Generator”. There you can fully control the passwords you generate.
- Autofilling credit cards and identities will always trigger a “confirm” prompt, that is a security measure we’ve added recently and has nothing to do with http or your local dev environment.
- You can disable 1Password X’s inline menu from showing up in fields if you’d like to. In 1Password X’s settings, under the “Autofill” section, you can disable the suggestions and inline menu.
- When you edit an item, it opens our web app. The edit button is in 1Password X’s popup, but the “Save” button is on the bottom of the tab that opens. Thanks for the feedback here, we’re hoping to improve this in the future!
- autor: godlessarmy85, pred 8 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5This add-on is pretty good for most things and I'd be lost without it. Unfortunately it doesn't work for some major services (like Paypal). It just won't fill the login. This means I have to start the 1Password desktop app and copy paste the information. If this (major) function of the add-on was improved it would be greatly appreciated.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 8 mesiacmiHey godlessarmy85,
1Password X should definitely work on Paypal! We’re not able to reproduce any issues here so we’d like to ask you to email us all the details, that way we will be able to investigate and help you out (or fix whatever may need fixing!).
Before emailing us, please try saving a completely new login on Paypal’s website and see if it works. If it doesn’t, email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
- autor: Anita Graham, pred rokomHodnotenie: 3 z 5Since installing this add-on and the latest version of 1password I am frequently unable to do simple things like save a new item, without opening the 1Password app and/or the website. The experience needs simplification. Still not sure why there are two extensions (1PX and 1P).
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 9 mesiacmiHey Anita,
You can save new logins in 1Password X right from your browser. You can find the instructions here: https://support.1password.com/getting-started-1password-x/
1Password X works directly with our cloud service, which not all users have. That is why we still have and support for the good old companion extension, so all users can keep using 1Password and enjoy it :)
If you have any further questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- autor: Ray, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5Since the last update, the app has been difficult and inconsistent. We use it with Firefox
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred rokomHi @Ray! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Is there a certain part of 1Password X that you feel is inconsistent? I’m curious to learn more so we can make improvements. If you’d like to share more, please get in touch with the team at email@example.com
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14559361, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5The addon is great but, frustratingly, my settings are always reverted. If you want to change the auto-lock setting it just doesn't hold. Maybe its due to the addon update, maybe its the addon itself but its very very frustrating because my master password is longggg and i dont want to use it every 10 mins.Hmm – that’s not expected behavior. The auto-lock settings are for you to determine your own balance of security vs. convenience. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can diagnose the underlying issue. Thanks!
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14536125, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5Nice progress, but could still use some work. Since Firefox lets users have a dark theme, it would be nice for 1Password X to allow for a Dark theme as well, like the full-fledged app. The addon also did not recognize the login fields for mozilla.org, I had to manually copy/paste my credentials from the addon :-/We appreciate the feedback regarding a dark theme for 1Password X. It’s something we’d love to consider in future versions. As far as filling on mozilla.org goes, extensions are blocked on that page by Mozilla, so there isn’t much we can do there. Copy and paste will be the best solution for that site.
- autor: Baptiste D., pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5How to change the shortcut? Ctrl-period is conflicting with Multi-Account Containers.Hi @Baptiste! You can change the keyboard shortcut by right-clicking on the 1Password X icon and selecting “Settings”. Click inside the field that says “Control+Period” and type your preferred shortcut. Just make sure it doesn’t compete with another shortcut in Firefox. 😃
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14426724, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5Leider kann man seit Neuestem auf dem MacBook Pro mit Touch ID 1Password nicht mehr mit TouchID entsperren. Bitte wieder einführen, das ist ein riesen Comfort den keine*r missen will!Thanks for the feedback! We’d love to bring Touch ID support to 1Password X. In fact, we’re testing the waters in our Chrome beta right now. Check out the following forum post to learn more: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/101231/introducing-desktop-app-integration-for-mac/p1