- autor: gvmelbrty, pred 2 dňamiHodnotenie: 3 z 5FYI: If you use DropBox (and I assume iCloud as well) to sync your passwords, this extension will not work. It only loads vaults from 1Password.com accounts. Instead, you’ll need the 1Password classic extension: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
- autor: snikad, pred 13 dňamiHodnotenie: 3 z 5The password field detection works pretty well. However, since the latest update, the extension disappears periodically from Firefox and needs to be re-enabled manually. From a UX standpoint, there should be a way to find a password from the database in the password field widget instead of having to use 1Password itself. It's an unnecessary step that only adds frustration.
- autor: Brandon, pred 15 dňamiHodnotenie: 3 z 5The update login experience needs improved. One thing I loved about LastPass is when updating login information. With LastPass, I simply type the NEW credentials in a field and when I click okay on the website, LastPass automatically recognizes that something was changed and asks me if I would like to update the database. Compare this to 1Password. I understand that I can click the "Save in 1Password" button when updating information. But if I miss this opportunity, 1Password is none the wiser. I must navigate the 1Password app, find the login, and then edit the fields manually. I left LastPass for security reasons, so I'm not going anywhere; but I would be lying if I said 1Password had a smoother experience. Seems like a simple thing to implement. Definitely increases the User-Experience. Good job on the recent update with dark mode, by the way.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 12 dňamiHey Brandon,
Thank you for the feedback and input here! We’re definitely investigating and exploring options on triggering the update/save prompt even if you don’t click the “Save in 1Password” button.
If all goes well, you might find this feature available in a future update. :)
- autor: K-darth, pred mesiacomHodnotenie: 3 z 5Mukava lisäosa silloin kun salasanoja on kymmeniä. Kirjautumisen tapahtuessa 1Passwordin "pop-up" osiot vain "hyppäävät silmille". Saisi olla käyttäjän skaalattavissa tai osioissa enemmän läpinäkyvyyttä. This is the real finnish translation to english: "A nice add-on when there are dozens of passwords. When logging in, 1Password's "pop-up" sections just "jump in the eye". There should be more transparency or user scalable partitions."
What I was meaning is that when you have a site where user and password fields are narrow, the interface's pop-up covers everything. I already sent an answer to your request with edited phrases - and something sad happened. The last comment was in a wrong order. But - yes, I could help you guys to make a translation from english to finnish for 1Password as your competitor "Avast Passwords" has. I'm giving that up because 1Password seems to be a better choice. And - when it's localized, it could be THE password solution for finnish users.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred mesiacomHey K-darth!
Thank you kindly for the review and feedback.
If you can demonstrate what you meant in your feedback with a visual reference such as an edited screenshot or picture of the changes you’d like to see, please send it to us to email@example.com and we’ll gladly forward it to the development team for consideration.
- autor: Simse, pred mesiacomHodnotenie: 3 z 5Using it, but not particularly loving it. Sometimes overlays Logincontent and gets overlayed by it's app, TouchID: Desperatley needed but not in sight (and no, i do not use X and whant not use classic) - its ok, but it's frustrating at some points.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred mesiacomHey Simse,
If 1Password’s inline menu gets in your way, you can dismiss it by clicking the little 1Password icon inside the field or by pressing ESC on your keyboard.
Touch ID is now available in our beta version! Feel free to take it for a spin by installing both beta versions of the desktop app and the browser extension from here: https://support.1password.com/betas/
If you require further assistance, feel free to email us to firstname.lastname@example.org :)
- autor: Colin, pred 3 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5Does the job, but couldn't match its Chrome and Safari counterparts by (1) doesn't pop up automatically most of the time, (2) doesn't use TouchID.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 3 mesiacmiHey Colin,
1Password pops up automatically inside fields when it is unlocked. If it is locked, it won’t pop up at all, so make sure to unlock it when you start using your browser!
Touch ID is a feature we’re currently working on, so keep your apps up to date and stay tuned :)
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16321407, pred 5 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5I used this add-on for about a week and it worked fine on Firefox. Now, I can't get it to let me know login. When I click on the icon in my browser, nothing happens.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 5 mesiacmiHey there,
That doesn't sound very good, it could be that certain Firefox settings are enabled which stops 1Password X from being able to write to Firefox’s local storage which stops the extension from working.
Can you check that “Always use private browsing” and “Never remember history” are not both enabled simultaneously. At least one of these settings needs to be disabled for the extension to work.
If you're still experiencing troubles, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 10585370, pred 9 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5In FF 1password is not unlocked in the browser while the Desktop app is. This was working until ~halfe a year ago :/ and is working in Chrome.
It's realy annoying unlocking the browser addon all the time.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 8 mesiacmiHey there,
The 1Password X extension is a standalone app that works independently from the 1Password 7 desktop app, which is why it has to be unlocked separately.
It sounds like you have been using the old companion extension previously, which connects to the desktop app and locks/unlocks with it. You can still use the old companion extension if you prefer: https://1password.com/browsers/
However, we do recommend you stick to 1Password X, as it provides a better autofilling workflow and experience, but if unlocking the extension with the desktop app is crucial to your workflow, then the companion extension is what you need for now :)
The 1Password team.
- autor: Andri, pred 9 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5I really like 1Password. But I don't want to store my passwords in the cloud. Yes I have a subscription, but my vault is stored locally and synchronized through wifi sync. Unfortunatly 1PasswordX is not working with local vaults and the local extension has less features than 1PasswordX.
It should be the users choice to work with the cloud or not. So please don't create features just for cloud users.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 9 mesiacmiHey Andri,
Thank you kindly for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
Your information is encrypted and protected by both your Master Password and Secret Key, which makes it virtually impossible to crack with today’s technology. Furthermore, it keeps your data safe and private from everyone - even us. The data that is stored in our cloud service is unreadable and completely useless to everyone but you, since you’re the only one who holds the keys (your Master Password and Secret Key combo).
If you’d like to learn more:
- How the Secret Key works: https://support.1password.com/secret-key/
- Our security model: https://support.1password.com/1password-security/
- Security audits that 3rd parties performed on our apps and cloud service: https://support.1password.com/security-assessments/
In addition, when you use our cloud service, a local copy of your data is also stored on your devices so even if we go offline, you’ll still be able to access and work with your data.
We hope that will make you feel more secure about working with our cloud service, and if you have any other questions or require further clarification on the topic, feel free to email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll gladly help!
Thanks again for the feedback, we’ll forward it as necessary.
The 1Password team.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16311322, pred 9 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5I like this app because it is cross-platform and I can use it on various devices. I used previously built-in password app for Apple devices and it was much much better, although It didn't work on Windows.
Integration for Firefox is very very poor, there are multiple situations where I want to use Password Generator but it doesn't pop-up. Also saving passwords is pain in the a** - you have to save password before logging in.
App really messes up with autofill of browser if I click arrow down to choose email address It switches to 1password app and does something.
After autofilling password app instantly clicks "enter" going to next screen which very often is a problem.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 9 mesiacmiHey there!
Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate it!
The integration with Firefox should work smoothly as it can be, but it sounds like you’re trying to work with both the 1Password X extension and Firefox’s built-in password manager, which opens a door to a lot of confusion and autofilling issues.
We strongly recommend you disable Firefox’s built-in password manager, then see if your experience with 1Password improves: https://support.1password.com/disable-browser-password-manager/
As for that last part where you wrote that 1Password automatically clicks “Enter” after autofilling - that is definitely not 1Password X. 1Password X will not log in automatically for you, that’s not one of its features (and that is intentional). This might be coming from Firefox’s autofilling, or from the old 1Password companion extension (which is different than 1Password X).
We’d like to help you with these issues and to clarify what exactly is happening, so if you’d like that, please email us to email@example.com and we’ll gladly sort things out with you!
Looking forward to hearing from you.
The 1Password team
- autor: adam@ezra, pred 10 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5Does the basic job well enough, a few pain points though:
- Settings in extension reset after every update
- No option to set default password generation type (I prefer phrases for example)
- I have a fake credit card I use for dev testing but it always confirms before filling on localhost since it's http
- The field popup really interferes with the browser field autofill
- Unsure if this is 1password site or extension but it always is painful to remember where edit and save are
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 10 mesiacmiHey adam@ezra,
Thank you kindly for the review and feedback here! There are a few things that might make your experience better though:
- The settings of the extension will reset if your Firefox is set to never remember history or clear the cache when you quit the browser, so you can adjust Firefox’s settings accordingly to allow 1Password X to retain its settings.
- The suggested passwords recipe is not changeable, but you can use the fully-fledged password generator in 1Password X instead of these suggested passwords. Simply open 1Password X on the top right corner of the browser, click the big PLUS icon to reveal the menu and select “Password Generator”. There you can fully control the passwords you generate.
- Autofilling credit cards and identities will always trigger a “confirm” prompt, that is a security measure we’ve added recently and has nothing to do with http or your local dev environment.
- You can disable 1Password X’s inline menu from showing up in fields if you’d like to. In 1Password X’s settings, under the “Autofill” section, you can disable the suggestions and inline menu.
- When you edit an item, it opens our web app. The edit button is in 1Password X’s popup, but the “Save” button is on the bottom of the tab that opens. Thanks for the feedback here, we’re hoping to improve this in the future!
- autor: godlessarmy85, pred 10 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5This add-on is pretty good for most things and I'd be lost without it. Unfortunately it doesn't work for some major services (like Paypal). It just won't fill the login. This means I have to start the 1Password desktop app and copy paste the information. If this (major) function of the add-on was improved it would be greatly appreciated.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 10 mesiacmiHey godlessarmy85,
1Password X should definitely work on Paypal! We’re not able to reproduce any issues here so we’d like to ask you to email us all the details, that way we will be able to investigate and help you out (or fix whatever may need fixing!).
Before emailing us, please try saving a completely new login on Paypal’s website and see if it works. If it doesn’t, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you ASAP.