- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 18168265, pred 2 dňamiDreadful - I am sorry I ever subscribed. The existing free password management I had with Firefox, Apple and MS are easier to use, more reliable and quicker than this rubbish.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Stan Thomas, pred 2 mesiacmiVery difficult to get to work properly and I am getting ready to delete app. I loved 1Password 4,5,6,and 7 but this change messed up everything, iMac, ipads and iphone. I am going to LastPass.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15825652, pred 2 mesiacmiIt was unreasonably difficult to get the 1Password icon to show in the Firefox toolbar. Posted directions were incorrect. Windows 11 and latest Firefox: Click on the Extensions icon in the toolbar (puzzle piece), then the 1Password settings icon (the gear), then Pin to Toolbar.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: emiliano.bovetti, pred 3 mesiacmiThe login experience in firefox is really poor, it's possible that you'll need to manually disable the tracking protection because this app relies on cross-site cookies to make the authentication flow work.
The in app experience is also poor, most of the time you'll be redirected to the web app which is not a great UX compared to other products.
It also miss a lot of features like vault export, to do that you'll need the desktop app and once you get it apparently the extension can decide to log you out and force you to start over with the login process (that -again- implies you have to manually disable things).
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17997466, pred 4 mesiacmiIt was good while it lasted (1Password 7). I will not upgrade and continue my subscription to version 8: The transition to cloud vaults is a fundamentally flawed design decistion - you folks are not smarter than folks at LastPass. It's just a matter of time until your user data is offered on the market.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 3 mesiacmiWhile we're sorry to see you leave us, 1Password encrypts your vault data in a fundamentally different way than other password managers. Our dual-key encryption ensures a breach of 1Password’s systems would pose no threat to sensitive information stored in your vaults.
You can learn more about this here: https://blog.1password.com/how-1password-protects-your-data/
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: adamjb, pred 4 mesiacmiConstantly breaks since being forced to upgrade from the 1Password 7 "classic" extension.
Isn't being kept up-to-date with other browsers.Hey Adam! We're currently working on updating 1Password for Firefox to match other available extensions, but we don't have a specific ETA to share as to when this will be available.
For the time being, you can install and use the latest available Beta of 1Password for Firefox here: https://support.1password.com/betas/#install-a-beta-release-of-the-1password-browser-extension
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17110605, pred 5 mesiacmiThe browser extensions are not well developed often getting out of sync. Spent 10 minutes just trying to get them to pull the updated information I'd saved via the client. I also despise having to authenticate for each browser which is an on again off again issue. I really dislike this product - it slows me down.We're sorry to hear you're seeings issues with syncing in 1Password in the Browser. This is far from the experience we expect you to have, so if you could reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org we'd love to investigate this further to try and get things working for you.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15773329, pred 5 mesiacmiNo longer works. Gives password cant be created error. After trying to remove and readd extension it now wont sync effectively locking me out of all my accountsOh no! We're sorry to hear you've run into some trouble accessing your 1Password account. If you could send us a message at email@example.com we'd love to help get things working properly here.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: omiDSi, pred 5 mesiacmican not connecting with 1Password-App (Version 8.10.8-24).
Error message: "Problems connecting. 🔴 Please ensure the 1Password app is unlocked."
> Same issue with Beta-Version Addon.Hey omiDSi!
We’re sorry to hear you’ve run into trouble using 1Password in Firefox. If you could reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to work with you to resolve the issues you're experiencing.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17888698, pred 7 mesiacmiFunktioniert plötzlich nur noch mit der Cloud Lösung obwohl ich die Version 7 mit lokalem Tresor installiert habe. Brauchbar nur für Anwender die ihre Passwörter etc. in der Cloud ablegen wollen.Hey there! 1Password in the Browser only supports 1Password Accounts, if you're using an older standalone vault, you'll want to use the 1Password Classic extension instead.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Nicolas, pred 7 mesiacmiThe integration of the application with the Browser does not work. This on LinuxHey Nicolas! We're sorry to hear you've run into issues with desktop app integration with 1Password for Firefox. If you would send us a message at email@example.com our team would be more than happy to help you get things working properly.
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17858178, pred 8 mesiacmiThe app freezes about 50% of the time when saving new accounts. This has caused me a lot of frustration and lost work. It's surprising that this is a paid service and this bug just exists eternally rent free. Avoid 1password.We're sorry for the trouble you've experienced with 1Password in the Browser here. What you've described is far from the sort of experience we expect, and we'd love to help you get things running properly if you'd reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org