- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17086565, pred 20 hodinamiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Latest update made 1password unusable. Touchid doesn't works + integration with app doesn't work (unlock in app, doesn't unlock extension). It's time to switch to bitwarden
- autor: mhv, pred 9 dňamiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Very difficult to use. Cannot work out how to make it work with passwords. Am going around in circles with adding apps that cannot be opened.Hey mhv,
We’d love to help you get around with your 1Password and guide you through everything!
The best place to start is here: https://support.1password.com/getting-started-browser/
In addition, we have a really great support team ready to help you out! Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org with any and all questions you have and our team will guide you through it all!
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17080108, pred 9 dňamiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Stuck on loading. It only opens if you have the desktop app active as well. Was wondering which one to choose between Dashlane, 1Password and BitWarden...now I have one less option to choose from.Hey there,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with unlocking 1Password in your browser.
It sounds like something we can easily fix with you though! Please feel free to email us all the details to email@example.com and we’ll troubleshoot this with you as soon as possible!
- autor: Thomas, pred 14 dňamiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Worst issue is that it loses all data unexpectedly and need to find and enter the secret key from the printout stored in a safe place to regain access to the database. The expectation is that it should never lose data and only lock the vault or remove the stored secret key if instructed.Hey Thomas,
The extension will “forget” your account when you clear the browser’s cache. If your browser is set to clear cache automatically every time you close it, you will need to re-authorize your account on every launch.
If you have the 1Password desktop app installed on your computer, it can set up the extension for you on every launch without you needing to input the Secret Key every time.
If you have further questions about this, feel free to email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15574770, pred mesiacomHodnotenie: 1 z 5rarely will do what is helpful. often will appear when unneeded and blocks important page elements. i need the safety and security but this program is not good. it's just not worth the money.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred mesiacomHey there,
1Password will show up and suggest autofilling not only in password fields, but also in email fields, address fields, credit cards and more.
You can use a variety of items in 1Password to autofill everything you need online.
In case you find 1Password’s suggestions too intrusive, you can tone it down by right-clicking the extension’s icon on the top right corner of Firefox and turn off the “Show autofill menu on field focus”. That will prevent it from showing up automatically, giving you full control over when and where it will show up!
If you have any further questions or issues, we’ll be more than happy to help. Feel free to email us at email@example.com
- autor: Jeng, pred 2 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Doesn't work on firefox. Works decently well on chrome, but is ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS on firefix.Hey Jeng,
Sounds like there’s an issue with 1Password in your Firefox that we’d like to investigate and help you resolve.
Please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17018887, pred 2 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Extension will not connect to 1Password app. Opening the settings and connecting to an account leads to a page where you can add a new device but the link just starts 1Password without any connection. Signing into web based account directly doesn't connect to extension.
Fortunately the classic extension is available and this functions. Latest changes to 1Password all appear to be negative.Hey there,
It sounds like the 1Password desktop app is having a hard time connecting to your extension. We’d like to help you get things up and running properly so you can enjoy the new 1Password in the browser and all of its features!
Please do email us to email@example.com so we can troubleshoot this with you and help you get things working :)
Looking forward to hearing from you!
The 1Password team.
- autor: beesinspace, pred 2 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5As others have said, this new version of the app is unresponsive on Firefox (91.0.2), and not an improvement for Chrome, either. The classic extension works great though: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/Hey beesinspace,
The new extension should definitely work well in Firefox, and we’ll be happy to get things running smoothly for you! Please do feel free to contact us via email so we can help you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- autor: tomas238, pred 2 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Clicking does nothing. Can't access my vault. (Desktop Firefox 91.0.2 (64-bit) Macbook)Hey tomas238,
Sounds like an issue we can help you troubleshoot in order to get things running smoothly!
Please do email us all the details to email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 17009816, pred 2 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Does not work with desktop app. Turning on integration does not connect. None of the troubleshooting steps work. Classic version is still available, thank goodness. https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/Hey there,
We’d be happy to help you get the new extension working with your desktop app!
Please feel free to email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate why things are not working as expected and how to fix it.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- autor: Francis, pred 2 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5The new version no longer work for me. Tap the extension button do nothing. It seems "Integrate with 1Password app" is broken. I have latest Big Sur and 1Password 7.Hey Francis,
We’d love to help you troubleshoot this and get things working properly!
Please email us all the details to email@example.com and we’ll help you get this sorted.
The 1Password team.
- autor: JT, pred 2 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 51Password has started to interfere with basic fill fields that have drop-down or accordion expansion functionality. For example, if you got to https://www.sonic.com and type into the address field, it gives you options to pick from. However, the 1Password dialogue box pops up and prevents you from both reading the first few options and from making an actual selection. This is infuriating, and it now happens CONSTANTLY. Modern web apps frequently force you to make a valid selection from their lists rather than letting you fill in whatever you want, and not being able to read those lists, let alone make a selection, renders 1Password completely unusable because it interferes with basic web browsing functionality. Please fix this ASAP. As it stands I'm already planning on going back to LastPass once my 1Password subscription runs out. It was already annoying that I couldn't do something as basic as update the parameters for auto-generated passwords in the dialogue box. Now that same under-featured dialogue box is preventing me from doing something simple like filling in an address field.Hey JT,
You can easily dismiss 1Password’s suggestion if it is blocking your view by pressing the ESC key on your keyboard or by clicking the little 1Password icon on the right side of the field. That would allow you to see whatever is behind it easily.
Thank you for providing that website as an example. 1Password does suggest identity items there that will allow you to fill your address in a jiffy, but we can definitely understand if you’d rather manually input your details here.
Another suggestion we can make is that you go into the extension’s settings page and turn off the “Show autofill menu on field focus”, which will prevent 1Password from showing up on its own in every field. That might enhance your experience.
As for the issue with changing the auto-generated password parameters - you can definitely do that too! Click the extension on the top right corner of your browser to open it, select the big PLUS icon to reveal the menu and choose the “Password Generator”.
While in the generator, change the password type from “Smart Password” to “Random Password”, adjust the recipe as you see fit and when you’re happy with it, make it the default recipe for suggestions. Then 1Password will always suggest passwords based on the recipe you set up!
I hope you’ll find all of the above helpful. If you have any other issues or simply would like to learn more tips and tricks, feel free to email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!
- autor: bogart27, pred 2 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5I've been using 1Password for years and years. The way it now hijacks my autofill in Firefox has made it unusable. I have to disable it to get it to stop - which is the worst.
Please add an option to use my Firefox autofill, but allow the add-on to be enabled. It's bonkers that I can't do this.Hey bogart27,
While 1Password was never intended to use alongside another password manager such as your browser’s built-in autofill, you can definitely still work with both if you’d like!
Simply right click the extension’s icon on the top right corner of your browser and select “Settings”, then in the settings page turn off the “Make 1Password the default password manager”. That will allow you to turn on Firefox’s autofill.
In addition, We’d recommend disabling the “Show autofill menu on field focus” option as well, so 1Password’s suggestions won’t block your browser’s autofill suggestions.
If you require further assistance with this, please do email us to email@example.com
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16992426, pred 2 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Hate the new version. I don't want to log in to the 1password website. I don't want the plug-in to spawn a new tab. Hoping the old version still works...Hey there,
If you have the 1Password desktop app installed, and have a 1Password.com account in it, you don’t need to log into the website or spawn a new tab.
The extension will only spawn a login tab if it can’t find the desktop app. In case you do have the app installed, feel free to email us so we can troubleshoot this with you.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16988407, pred 2 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Requires account to use which makes it useless for local 1Password app.Hey there,
This extension always required an account as it connects to our servers instead of reading data from the desktop app. There are quite a few advantages to that, including the ability to use the extension even if you don’t have the desktop app installed at all!
If you still have local vaults in the desktop app, you’ll want to install 1Password Classic in your browser instead: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
- autor: Ken Amazing, pred 3 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5This version simply doesn't work. Install, make sure permissions are all granted and click the 1password button. Nothing happens.
Installed the "Classic" version (https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/) and everything works fine.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 3 mesiacmiHey Ken,
We’d love to troubleshoot this issue with you so you can enjoy the new extension and all of its outstanding features!
Please email us all the details of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll gladly help you sort this out as soon as possible!
- autor: Tone, pred 3 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5New version is bubbly, ugly, lacking features, and as a result: a pain in the ass to use. I prefer the old version.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 3 mesiacmiHey Tone,
Sorry to hear you’re not liking the new extension. We’re sure we can improve your experience and help with any missing features you refer to.
Please email us all the details to email@example.com and we’ll gladly help as best we can!