Hodnotenie: 4,1 z 5
Hodnotenie: 4,1 z 5
- autor: istrasci, pred 2 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5Will not work in Linux which is where I primarily need it. When I click the toolbar icon, it just gives me a blank moz-extension:// page. Works fine in Windows.Hey istrasci,
1Password X should definitely work in Linux! Sounds like it is having troubles initializing in your browser.
We’d love to help you with this. Feel free to email us all the details to email@example.com and we’ll get on the case!
- autor: Replic21, pred 3 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 5 z 5I really enjoy using this, I started using it today because I was getting tired of the FireFox Lockbox and Icloud Keychain, this app seems to work for everything and I really love the addon of the Two Factor auth, which also automaticly fills in your code! amazing, glad to have this and hope to keep it for years to come!Hey Replic21,
We are thrilled that you love 1Password X so much! Indeed, having 1Password as a 2FA authenticator is so useful and easy :)
Enjoy your 1Password and stay safe!
- autor: smorales, pred 3 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 5 z 5Genial, soy usuario de 1Password hace ya muchos años y es un excelente gestor de contraseñas, me da mucha seguridad y funciona a la perfección en Firefox.
- autor: godlessarmy85, pred 3 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5This add-on is pretty good for most things and I'd be lost without it. Unfortunately it doesn't work for some major services (like Paypal). It just won't fill the login. This means I have to start the 1Password desktop app and copy paste the information. If this (major) function of the add-on was improved it would be greatly appreciated.Hey godlessarmy85,
1Password X should definitely work on Paypal! We’re not able to reproduce any issues here so we’d like to ask you to email us all the details, that way we will be able to investigate and help you out (or fix whatever may need fixing!).
Before emailing us, please try saving a completely new login on Paypal’s website and see if it works. If it doesn’t, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16190071, pred 3 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Worked great for a while, but now it will not pop up for me when I use the same key combination that worked before. So I have to open the PC app, log-in, and copy weblogins that were previously accessible through 1PasswordX. Seems to have happened with a recent Firefox update. Also, I don't want my passwords and logins saved in Firefox Lockwise, but Lockwise seems pretty impossible to turn off. Very frustrating, making me consider changing to a different browser...Hey there,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with 1Password X’s shortcut in your Firefox. By default, it should be CTRL+Period on Windows, or CMD+Period on a Mac.
If that keyboard shortcut doesn’t work for you at all, feel free to email us all the details to email@example.com and we will gladly help you sort this out and any other issues you’re having with 1Password X in your browser.
Looking forward to hearing from you!