Hodnotenie: 4,1 z 5
Hodnotenie: 4,1 z 5
- autor: emyr, pred 4 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 5 z 5Don't know what I'd do without 1Password. use it multiple times daily on all my devices.Hey emyr,
Thank you for the awesome review! We love that you love 1Password and is a crucial tool in your day-to-day routine.
Enjoy your 1Password and stay safe!
- autor: Talal, pred 4 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5the Extension doesnt work at all !! it worked only first day i installed :/Hey Talal,
We’d like to help you get things working properly. Can you please send us all the details to email@example.com so we can figure this out together? :)
- autor: EvanCarroll, pred 4 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5The option to copy your passwords out of the password manager, isn't present. It works on the Apple version. The browser extension is trash.Hey Evan,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with 1Password X. Is there no “Copy” button when you hover over a password in the extension?
Please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you with this issue!
- autor: Gabriel, pred 4 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5Poor user experience. I use this extension for work, where I have a single sign on provider, so I use 1password around once or twice per week. This means, every time I open 1password, my SAML SSO session is expired and 1password fires a new tab immediately to sync the changed passwords, completely disrupting my work. Editing an entry within the extension is also a no-go, it opens a pop up (where I have to log in again). I would expect to do more stuff within the extension and less stuff in a new tab, if I want a new tab I wouldn't use the extension. Copying the password is harder than autofilling (I would expect a keyword shortcut), but autofill sometimes auto submits, which makes it a very poor experience, especially when the form has other fields that 1password is not capable of filling. I only use this for work purposes.Hey Gabriel,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with 1Password. It sounds like you have your Firefox set to clear its cache every time you close the browser. 1Password stores your account information and session in the local storage of the browser, which is deleted when you clear the cache, so 1Password will pop up the next time you open the browser and will ask you to sign into your account again.
As for the other issues, I’m sure we can help you resolve them as well! Feel free to email us all the details to email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!
- autor: PirateCat, pred 5 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 5 z 5I have been using 1Password since it first came out. It should be integrated into Firefox the way it is in Safari. This, or similar tool, is an essential part of your life now. I truly only know one password, the one that lets me into 1Password and all the passwords I use on various websites and apps are the maximum number of letters, numbers, and symbols allowed--randomly selected. Love it.Hey PirateCat!
Thanks for the review and feedback! We’re happy to hear you’re loving 1Password and will keep on working 24/7 to continue being the best app you use :)
- autor: firstname.lastname@example.org, pred 5 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Activation e-mail will be sent hereHey there,
Are you still having troubles with 1Password X? If so, please do email us all the details to email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you!
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15684699, pred 5 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 5 z 5Works perfectly, and the support staff is really friendly too!
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14311226, pred 5 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 5 z 5Outstanding app. It's the only one I operate that's "not recommended" by Mozilla. I can perform countless operations directly from the browser without jumping to the client application. I highly recommend it.Hey there!
Thank you kindly for the great review!
In order for an extension to be recommended, it must have a non-paid/free option to use, but since 1Password X requires a membership account, it does not qualify for that “Recommended” badge.
Nonetheless, 1Password X does a great job and we do thank you for the review!
- autor: JGooch, pred 5 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 4 z 5I love 1Password and it is a great extension. The only complaint I have is no support for Touch ID on Mac
**Update: If you download the Firefox extension directly from 1Password you can use TouchID. Only caveat is that it requires the desktop app as well. But it makes life much easier for me.Hey JGooch,
Thanks for the review!
You can enable Touch ID in 1Password X if you integrate it with the desktop app, which is currently in advanced beta, and will require you to install 1Password X beta and the desktop app’s latest beta.
We have a lot of users enjoying it already so feel free to give it a try: https://support.1password.com/getting-started-1password-x/#to-integrate-with-1password-for-mac