- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16032017, pred 9 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Compared to legacy version, this X version is worse in every possible aspect. How could this pass over user testing?
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 7 mesiacmiHey there!
1Password X does offer a new user experience, so it is definitely not what you’re used to from the old companion extension. We strongly suggest you take a look here to get better acquainted with 1Password X in order to give it a proper go: https://support.1password.com/getting-started-1password-x/
If you’re having specific issues or troubles, feel free to email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be more than happy to help you.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13754121, pred 9 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5I have been trying to login to my 1Password account with this extension for nearly one hour. It simply does not work. It keeps on saying that I do not have access to the internet when there is NOTHING wrong with my internet connection. This extension is crap.Hey there,
Please try clearing your browser’s cache, then try again.
If that didn’t help, please email us all the details to email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 12801202, pred 9 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5This plugin and service is such a crap. Its user experience its below absolute zero. The popup thingy accessible from the button on the upper right corner makes a little sense. It constantly behaves against built in features of Firefox. Additionally its behaviour on the Android is like '80 experience. Very annoying is coercion to authenticate with a password even when I use computer constantly without logging out. Meh, just a garbage.Hey there,
We’d love to help you out with the issues you’re having. This extension works well with Firefox (desktop version only, not Android) and its features so it would be best if you email us all the details and issues you’re having to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to troubleshoot them with you :)
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15985782, pred 9 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Why does Firefox not allow you to keep 1Password unlocked as long as you have not restarted your computer. Safari and Chrome work flawlessly with it..
- autor: damongoff, pred 10 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5updated about a week ago and nothing works with it anymore. I have to copy everything and haven't the time to do that.Hey daongoff,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles there.
Can you please email us all the details to email@example.com so we can help you get things working again?