Hodnotenie: 4,2 z 5
Hodnotenie: 4,2 z 5
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15143144, pred 7 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5I love 1Password, but I'm sticking with the Desktop App extension. This one is too cumbersome to use (it requires a new browser window be opened if you want to edit any passwords/whatever) and I encountered a bug as soon as I installed--I can't copy any text from the 1Password Extension (there is literally no data in the Windows clipboard) and I had to go to the edit window-whatever to copy straight from the boxes where you edit text. The desktop extension works, so I'm using that.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 4 mesiacmiI’m so happy to hear you love 1Password — I do too. :) Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. 1Password X fits my workflow best, but I understand that’s not the case for everyone.
With that said, I’m happy to let you know the `copying` bug you encountered has been fixed, and we’ve since made a lot more awesome changes to the way 1Password X works.
Several months ago we released a new feature on macOS to be tested in the 1Password X beta for Chrome; It’s called Desktop App Integration. Desktop App Integration allows 1Password X to connect with the 1Password desktop app, leveraging it for its locking and unlocking capabilities, item editing features and more. This means while using Desktop App Integration, clicking the “Edit” button in 1Password X results in a 1Password Mini modal(popup) opening up with full item editing capabilities (instead of having to edit on 1Password.com in a new web page). The team just released Desktop App Integration for Firefox and is working hard to tune it up for use in Windows and the stable 1Password X builds. If this is something you’re interested in learning more about it, the following 1Password Forum post by my buddy Mitch explains how it works - [1Password Discussion Forum : Desktop App Integration]https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/101231/introducing-desktop-app-integration-for-mac/p1). Let us know if you decide to give 1Password X another shot sometime. :)
- autor: linda pearce, pred 7 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5I WAS UNABLE TO USE 1PASSWORD ON MY APPLE. SIGNED UP FOR 30 DAY FREE TRIAL, BUT UNABLE TO FIND HOW TO CONTACT MOZILLA TO STOP ANY BILLING. LINDA
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 7 mesiacmiHey Linda - Thank you for reaching out to us! I'm sorry to read you ran into trouble getting started using 1Password in your browser. I'd love to help you get things sorted out! If you're interested in working together to do so, please send me an email to at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're sure you'd like to delete your 1Password account, you can do so by following the instructions here: https://support.1password.com/delete-account
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15077213, pred 8 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 1 z 5Since I -have to- use this add-on in the account-integrated version I am not happy with 1password anymore. The integration is far from smooth. Every time I have te enter my masterkeyword in the pop-up window is flips away, and when I have to edit an entry I have to login on my account. This is A BIG LOSS of functionality, guys!
(I even use Safari (that works with the old smooth version) to avoid this annoying workaround in Firefox)I’m so sorry to hear about this. That behavior is definitely not intended and we’d love to look into it and help you get 1Password X running smoothly in Firefox. Can you please send us an email with as many details as you can at email@example.com so we can get to do some investigating? Thank you!
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15063150, pred 8 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 5 z 5Best method to protect passwords without relying on repeating the same password from site to site. So many of us have done this by nature. Having unique and strong password keys to sites is an effective tool.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14661803, pred 8 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5I love 1password, but I've had many issues with this add-on. I use Firefox Developer Edition and I frequently find that this add-on will crash, or cause the entire browser to hang.Thank you so much for reporting this. We ❤️ beta testers! I’m not a Firefox Developer Edition daily user, but I do test 1Password X on it. Does this happen on any site(s) in particular? We’d love to troubleshoot this with you. If you’re up for it, can you please send us an email with steps to reproduce the issue at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get to the bottom of this? Thank you!