Hodnotenie: 4,1 z 5
Hodnotenie: 4,1 z 5
- autor: MusicMan, pred rokomHodnotenie: 1 z 51Password is the best software of it's kind; perhaps it should be considered life-essential. But excluding 1Password 6 customers from being able to use the new extensions is a true disappointment. Heavily investing in the Family iOS and desktop versions in 2013, it's understandable that ongoing development cannot be funded exclusively by new customers, but eliminating the previous extension version without giving users the opportunity to pay for it... again a disappointment. It is likely I'll upgrade to 7, but the change to having my data reside on their servers is of concern - having been president of a technology company I will share that (in general) having the data stored (even in an encrypted format) does hold much higher risk than encryption options used with 6 and earlier. The only online storage we've identified as the safest is pCloud (I'm not a former employee). I'll be checking out specs shortly.Hey MusicMan,
I think you might have missed some very important points of information here that will make you very happy:
- This extension does not work with the 1Password desktop app and does not access local vaults on your computer, but instead it reads and writes data to our cloud service where our users vaults are stored securely. This extension works completely differently than the good old companion extension that you are used to, but that is not to push on or force users to move to our membership service at all.
- You can still download and install the companion extension which will still work with your 1Password 6 and Firefox, no membership required. You can find it here: https://1password.com/browsers/
If you do decide to join our membership service, you do not have to store your data on our servers. You most definitely can keep working with local vaults, but then again - you won’t be able to work with 1Password X.
- We still sell standalone licenses for 1Password 7, for customers who don’t want or need the membership service and its bundle of features and benefits, though I highly recommend you sign up for the 30 days free trial and check it out for yourself before making a decision.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- autor: Andre, pred rokomHodnotenie: 1 z 5If you have once made an attempt to register with 1password which failed, it is very difficult to register again.
- autor: Miroslav, pred rokomHodnotenie: 5 z 5When can touch id be able on mac in firefox?Hey Miroslav,
If you run the latest 1Password 7 desktop beta app + 1Password X beta in your Firefox, the two should integrate and allow you to unlock using Touch ID. Here are the instructions: https://support.1password.com/getting-started-1password-x/#to-integrate-with-1password-for-mac
If it doesn’t work for you, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you further.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15368276, pred rokomHodnotenie: 1 z 5This extension is extremely slow and laggy. I need to wait for 1-2 seconds between password selection and password insertion. This happens on every site.Hey there,
Are you still experiencing this issue? If so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as many details as you can so we can troubleshoot this with you.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 12564071, pred rokomHodnotenie: 1 z 5Keep getting popups to load this program when it is already loaded.Hey there,
If you have Firefox set up to never remember history and to always use private browsing, that might cause this behavior. Please disable one of these features and test again.
If that didn’t help, please email us at email@example.com with all the details.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15286046, pred rokomHodnotenie: 1 z 5The short key (cmd+period) is not working on macOSHey there,
If the default shortcut of CMD+Period does not work for you, you can change the default shortcut in 1Password X’s settings page. Please try changing it to a different combination until you find one that works for you.
If you’re still having troubles, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help you further.