- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5Linlin191
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5I really tried to like this extension but it is very clunky and doesn't really integrate well with the main product, also the fact that you need to visit a website to add/edit passwords is very not practical. This was the push that i needed to stop using 1Password altogether and move to another solution. I believe that, in 2019, they can't justify the price of their subscription anymore but what do i know. Hope this review helps.Thanks for your feedback, @ff_user. If you’re willing to give 1Password another shot, I encourage you to reach out to us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help in any way we can.
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5bugs: 1.press Ctrl+period according to the hint,but cannot unlock it. This function has no problem at chrome.
2.When it comes websites with statistics in excel, 1 password add-on can cause mounse cursor dislocation on this excel.Thanks for taking the time to report these!
Both issues sound very undesirable — I’d love to get a better understanding of what’s going on. Can you send us an email at email@example.com so we can help you get back to a happy workflow with 1Password X? :)
- Hodnotenie: 4 z 5Perfect! Just missing 2 key features:
- The ability to prompt save new login AFTER we login
- The ability to be unlocked ALL the time. It's such a hassle to re-login every single time I open my browser, especially when my password is long.
The other password managers have these 2 very basic features so please I hope 1Password X implement these as soon as possible to make me move fully to 1Password.
Thanks!Thank you so much for your feedback, @miss_p1nky!
These are some really great points you’ve made.
We always put security first here at 1Password and when we save a new Login item, we save everything on the page and run a check to make sure everything we saved matches when we go back to _fill_ your Logins. This helps to make sure your data only goes exactly where it’s supposed to. After some trial and discussion, it was decided that prompting you to save a Login item upon filling the final field in a login or sign up form is currently the most reliable way to ensure items are properly saved with the correct URL and page background details.
However, this isn’t our final answer. It’s the best, most secure, and least obstructive way we have found so far but do have plans to work on it some more.
In regards to the 1Password X locking behavior — We do have a solution! We recently released a feature to our beta builds that allows 1Password X to communicate with the Desktop app and thereby leverage it for it’s locking and unlocking capabilities. This feature is currently available in Chrome and Firefox on macOS. If you’re using 1Password on a Windows device, please sit tight; We’re working on bringing you the same feature. If you’re interested in learning more, check out this forum post by our very own Mitch: [Introducing Desktop App Integration](https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/101231/introducing-desktop-app-integration-for-mac/p1)
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5I love 1Password, but I'm sticking with the Desktop App extension. This one is too cumbersome to use (it requires a new browser window be opened if you want to edit any passwords/whatever) and I encountered a bug as soon as I installed--I can't copy any text from the 1Password Extension (there is literally no data in the Windows clipboard) and I had to go to the edit window-whatever to copy straight from the boxes where you edit text. The desktop extension works, so I'm using that.I’m so happy to hear you love 1Password — I do too. :) Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. 1Password X fits my workflow best, but I understand that’s not the case for everyone.
With that said, I’m happy to let you know the `copying` bug you encountered has been fixed, and we’ve since made a lot more awesome changes to the way 1Password X works.
Several months ago we released a new feature on macOS to be tested in the 1Password X beta for Chrome; It’s called Desktop App Integration. Desktop App Integration allows 1Password X to connect with the 1Password desktop app, leveraging it for its locking and unlocking capabilities, item editing features and more. This means while using Desktop App Integration, clicking the “Edit” button in 1Password X results in a 1Password Mini modal(popup) opening up with full item editing capabilities (instead of having to edit on 1Password.com in a new web page). The team just released Desktop App Integration for Firefox and is working hard to tune it up for use in Windows and the stable 1Password X builds. If this is something you’re interested in learning more about it, the following 1Password Forum post by my buddy Mitch explains how it works - [1Password Discussion Forum : Desktop App Integration]https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/101231/introducing-desktop-app-integration-for-mac/p1). Let us know if you decide to give 1Password X another shot sometime. :)
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5I WAS UNABLE TO USE 1PASSWORD ON MY APPLE. SIGNED UP FOR 30 DAY FREE TRIAL, BUT UNABLE TO FIND HOW TO CONTACT MOZILLA TO STOP ANY BILLING. LINDA
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 6 mesiacmiHey Linda - Thank you for reaching out to us! I'm sorry to read you ran into trouble getting started using 1Password in your browser. I'd love to help you get things sorted out! If you're interested in working together to do so, please send me an email to at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're sure you'd like to delete your 1Password account, you can do so by following the instructions here: https://support.1password.com/delete-account
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5This is the first app I download on any platform/device. An absolute must! Highly reccommended.