- Оценено на 5 из 5от greatworld, год назадHello this is a great firefox extensions
I have read that the file size limited because of speed
Will you add a function save bigger than 200MB ?
Although it will slow
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Serhii, год назадI have been using this add-on for many years, I think it is one of the best, but I do not understand why limit the work of this add-on on mozilla.org sites, for example support.mozilla.org. Sometimes I would like to save the necessary articles, but the application is blocked ...
Please add the ability to disable checking for special sites in the settings - function specialPage (url) or exclude checking for addons.mozilla.org and support.mozilla.org in the application itself. Leave it to users to decide where the application should work and where it shouldn't.
Thanks.There are a few pages where saving is not allowed, including pages on these websites:
This is due to the licence terms and conditions for Firefox and Chrome WebExtensions.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Petr, год назадEDIT: Thanks for the reply!!! It works now, thanks for the info!
Put the script tag in the page, but not what is inside.By default, Save Page WE does not save script elements. In the Save Page WE Options dialog, there is an option to save script elements when saving Custom Items, and there is another option to allow execution of scripts when the saved page is opened in a browser. Please provide a link to the page where the saved script element is empty.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Christa83, год назадI like it very much: uncomplicated and fast ;-)))
One file and so easy. Thank you DW-dev!
One question: why is the file size limited to 200MB?
- Оценено на 5 из 5от McGerhart, год назадGood addon, but i have 3 great problems: escpecially where i need this tool most
- at Reddit, Youtube and Twitter) it is NOT working.
Did try it with Chrome and Firefox.
Addition: sorry, must have been a mistake somewhere at my configuration, it now works again, strange ...