- Оценено на 5 из 5Perfect replacement for the now-defunct MAFF extension. Great work!
- Оценено на 5 из 5Really nice! I needed to show somebody my website which is running under a login screen. I didn't wanna share the login to the person, so I used the "save standard" feature and it worked like a charm!
- Оценено на 5 из 5Perfect because is fast and saves all page content (even images) in only ONE HTML file. Perfectly deals with Frames in wikis and reddit which a "PDF Save" Plugin I tried could not handle.
- Оценено на 5 из 5i tried it and it's wonderfully working 100%
- Оценено на 4 из 5It works fine in desktop but not in Android. It used to work in Android but do not work anymore. After I click the button then nothing happen in Android. Does anyone know how to get this work in Android now? When this works it is the best that I can find online.
- Оценено на 5 из 5Working fine
- Оценено на 4 из 5My friend, but when you save, you can choose not only save in .html, but in .maff, your addition has become even more popular, because in .maff, I can unpack it 7 zip and see its content, pictures, and .html, not unpacked
- Оценено на 1 из 5Complete Garbage. For years I used save as mhtml and UNMHT for saving YouTube and it was awesome. Mozilla removed them both when they upgraded and this is nowhere the same. Don't waste your time. Use Google Chrome. They do listen more to what users want. Mozilla is like Microsoft. When something already works great, they change it so it sucks.
- Оценено на 1 из 5It is a LIE that the addonconverts mht files to html, better to use addon "SINGLEFILE" using the "save all tabs" option of the open pages previously converted to html with firefox 56 with the "Mozilla archive format" addon.
I have a lot of TROUBLES with "Save Page WE" I do not recommend it
- Оценено на 4 из 5A question: so, it is impossible to recreate MAFF. But, can you extract original url from it and display it in the clickable bar?
- Оценено на 4 из 5It works great BUT...
The extension can read the content of any web page you visit as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords.
- Оценено на 3 из 5Unfortunately, there seems to be no way to choose not to save excess resources: images, stylesheets and fonts. Respective checkboxes are greyed out.
- Оценено на 3 из 5This extension does not make Firefox into a MHT reader, unfortunately. MHT files still can't be displayed.
We need such a plugin (on Windows) - I have zillions of old MHT files that I won't bother converting, especially since the format isn't dead in Chrome or Android. I keep an old version of Waterfox around just to read MHT (and remember my favorite FF plugins). With SingleFile and Save Page WE around nobody needs to WRITE mht anymore, but it's just lame Firefox is missing the capacity to read them.
- Оценено на 5 из 5It won't save images, base64 is empty. This page: https://www.cree.com/led-components/products
has thumbnails as .png files which are not saved.
There is also CSP and COR blocked errors in console.