- от S_Cafe, 22 дня назадОценено на 5 из 5Very good, saves a webpage as a complete file.
Note to developer: In the docs and preferences there doesn't seem to be an option to chose the file save folder/location, which defaults to the browser download folder. Being able to customize the save location would be a nice addition.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 18 дней назадIn Firefox, go to Tools > Options, select the General tab, and set the Downloads option to 'Always ask you where to save files'. This will work whether using the old or the new save method.
Alternatively, in Save Page WE Options, enable the 'Use new save method' option and the 'Always show browser Save As dialog box' option. The new save method works on a few websites where the old save method doesn't work, but it does not remember the previous save location (folder).
- от Пользователь Firefox 13823307, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Wonderful. I tried to save the page to pdf by printing on file, but some graphic elements were missing. Saving with this addon worked on the first try, was fast and apparently complete.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15122656, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5This is/was an excellent extension but now it has become unusable?, the issue I am having began when I tried to save a page using custom items and ever since then nothing else happens when I try to save a page Basic/Standard/or Custom and when I try to save the page again I get the following message!
"Operation already in progress" I don't know if its due to an updated version or what the issue is? I hope you can get this issue resolved.
- I will update my ratings then thank you!
PS I'm running on FF 78.1.0esr on Win-10 64-bit, and have updated this extension to ver-22.0, to no avail
I have the update 22.1 and everything is good to go again, thank you! I have upgraded my ratings to 5 stars!
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 8 месяцев назадIt sounds like something went wrong with the update to Version 22.0. A new Version 22.1 has been released today. Try updating to this new version to see if it fixes the problem.
By the way, do you have 'Scripts' enabled in Custom Items? This is not recommended, because it can cause display problems when saved pages are opened.
If problems persist, please email support at: email@example.com
- от denb10, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Version 2.0.10 works well but since the last version (21.0), I'm unable to save any page, the badge on the icon is OK (SAV) but nothing happens, I don't know why.
I'm running FF 68.11.0esr on Win7 64-bit.
Thank you for your answer.
Fixed in new version 22.0, thank you very much.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13499072, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Great add-on! Almost always works for me. I can't figure out where the comments go if one enables the "prompt for comments while saving" feature, but: oh well. Thanks much to the Dev for this util. I'll have to try some of his/her others.