- Оценено на 5 из 5Better than mht format, I like this tool.
- Оценено на 4 из 5enables single file save and includes url pointer to the source
- Оценено на 5 из 5Very handy. Great for archiving things locally to your computer.
- Оценено на 1 из 5This does not work as well as unMHT. When I save pages from the UK Met Office e.g. https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/mobile/forecast/gcqx6uk8k with SPWE I cannot open the tabs for the days of the week. But it works perfectly with unMHT. This add-on does not deserve even a single star.
- Оценено на 5 из 5Thanks a lot for the prompt feedback! Setting the Referrer Header helped in this case!To resolve this problem, please try either or both of these solutions:
‒ Scroll to the bottom of the page, to force images to load, before using Save Page WE.
‒ Set the Referer Header option to "Send referer header with origin and path".
- Оценено на 4 из 5Приложение удобное, т.к. позволяет сохранить один компактный файл, который можно открыть даже в другом браузере. Но, у дополнения есть очень большой "минус" в отличие от UnMHT. При избытке на многих страницах материала (рекламы и т.п.) оно не позволяет сохранять отдельные выделенные элементы страницы.
- Оценено на 4 из 5Really sad that unMHT died, it was better, for instance allowing the saving of multiple tabs. Also this one is lacking documentation - there's no explanation of the special fields in Saved File Name. Is there any way to customize them and are there any fields beyond doman, date and time?The only fields available are %DOMAIN%, %DATE% and %TIME%. These fields may appear in any order in the file name prefix and/or suffix, together with normal text.
- Оценено на 3 из 5many times can not save pictures, eg:articles of toutiao.com. not as good as unMHT.Save Page WE always saves the current state of the web page. This means Save Page WE will only save images that have already been loaded.
Just scroll to the bottom of the page, to force images to load, before using Save Page WE.
- Оценено на 4 из 5excellent extension...only 1 thing I miss: in UNMHT you had the option to save multiple tabs as .mht at once (either as a single-file mht or one mht file per page). COuld you please implement this option too?
- Оценено на 5 из 5Fantastic!! Saving one single web page used to leave dozens or even hundreds of small files in a folder that could get separated from the html. Now it is ALL IN ONE DOCUMENT. What an improvement! I wish I had this years ago. I only wish I could go back and convert my old ones into this format.
- Оценено на 4 из 5Why there is no choice of a folder for saving a file?
Почему нет выбора папки для сохранения файла?Please follow these steps:
1. On the Firefox main menu bar, select ‘Tools’ and then ‘Options’.
2. Scroll down to the ‘Files and Applications’ section.
3. Set the ‘Downloads’ option to ‘Always ask you where to save files’.
Now when you use Save Page WE:
1. A popup window will open with two options: ‘Open with’ and ‘Save File’.
2. To save the file, select ‘Save File’ and click on ‘OK’.
3. A 'Save As' window will open allowing you to choose where to save the file.
- Оценено на 3 из 5Prior to your update of this add-on, I could save any .xml page as a single .html file with a single click. As of 5/19/18, I get an error message, it won't save it at all, and much time spent setting the options on the add on is fruitless. I have relied on this add-on for months to simply convert my newsfeed xml to a single html document for viewing online, and I've pointed search engines to this html file. Now this add on doesn't work do this at all, and I'm spending time on a Sunday I needed to spend elsewhere trying to fix something that wasn't broken to begin with. Please re-enable this capability with the awareness that I am experiencing real and significant harm by relying on an add-on your making it available invited me to use only to suffer precisely because I accepted your invitation to use it. By any reasonable standard, that's not good.The first thing to say is that Save Page WE is designed to save HTML pages, not XML pages.
With Save Page WE 9.7 & 9.8, it was possible to save XML pages providing the 'new save method' option was enabled. Unfortunately, some problems were found with the 'new save method', so it was removed in Save Page WE 9.9, and it is no longer possible to save XML pages. Apologies for any inconvenience.
- Оценено на 5 из 5More useful than default saving.
- Оценено на 5 из 5Can't send email to your address
- Оценено на 3 из 5Unfortunately, it doesn't save personal entries and comments on any website, so disappointing.
It also has some issues with certain websites like ebay.
- Оценено на 4 из 5very good
- Оценено на 4 из 5It works very well. It fails, sometimes, only in saving the typeface of the page, but with the right configuration* the information (text and images) is always stored. * I have set it to save "Chosen items" and chose "Html object and embed files".
- Оценено на 5 из 5It saves all the information of a website if needed, including links and hypertext.
The only minus is:
unHMTL or MAFF also saved the address of the original webpage.
In "Save page WE" I cannot find this.If you want to automatically display the address of the original web page when the saved page is opened, then enable the 'Include information bar at top of page' option.
Alternatively, you can use the 'View Saved Page Info' button/context menu command to display a lot of information about the saved file, including the address of the original web page.