- от mctedrow, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Complete Garbage. For years I used save as mhtml and UNMHT for saving YouTube and it was awesome. Mozilla removed them both when they upgraded and this is nowhere the same. Don't waste your time. Use Google Chrome. They do listen more to what users want. Mozilla is like Microsoft. When something already works great, they change it so it sucks.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14943626, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5It is a LIE that the addonconverts mht files to html, better to use addon "SINGLEFILE" using the "save all tabs" option of the open pages previously converted to html with firefox 56 with the "Mozilla archive format" addon.
I have a lot of TROUBLES with "Save Page WE" I do not recommend it
- от Firefoss, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Since it is the best in what it does, I have to give it five stars.
It would be even better if it did not require the "access-your-data-for-all-websites" permission. See:
The extension can read the content of any web page you visit as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords.
- от Hugmik, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5This extension does not make Firefox into a MHT reader, unfortunately. MHT files still can't be displayed.
We need such a plugin (on Windows) - I have zillions of old MHT files that I won't bother converting, especially since the format isn't dead in Chrome or Android. I keep an old version of Waterfox around just to read MHT (and remember my favorite FF plugins). With SingleFile and Save Page WE around nobody needs to WRITE mht anymore, but it's just lame Firefox is missing the capacity to read them.
- от The Beard Below My Chin, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5It won't save images, base64 is empty. This page: https://www.cree.com/led-components/products
has thumbnails as .png files which are not saved.
There is also CSP and COR blocked errors in console.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14261657, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Одно из самых полезных дополнени1 Mozilla. Я только ради этого дополнения удалил х64 bit Mozilla версию, и поставил х32 Mozilla
One of the most useful add-ons is Mozilla. I just deleted this x64 bit Mozilla version for the sake of this add-on, and put x32 Mozilla
- от Kinnear, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Fantastic addon. Saves current state of the page to a single file, with a high level of compatibility. I've used others that actually save slightly smaller files, but none handle difficult pages as well as Save Page WE does. Very clean and the keyboard shortcut makes it highly unobtrusive (especially once the warning regarding un-saveable elements is disabled). Thanks for your hard work on this addon!
- от Gee, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5This extension worked perfectly until the Firefox update of 4th of May 2019. It's a good thing this extension still works fine on Chrome, just a quick extension install and I'm back in business.
I am trying to stay with Firefox, but given how hard it is trying to push me away, I am not sure for how long.
Dudes, be aware that giving low ratings here you're punishing this extension's developer, not Firefox's.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14854808, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5This is a GREAT ADDON until today 4 May 2019.. when i updated to Firefox 66.0.3 ALL MY ADDONS ARE NOW DISABLE. Stupid FIREFOX UPDATES are now FORCING ALL MY ADDONS TO DISABLE.
- от schmibble, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Utterly nonfunctional for my purposes. Needed to preserve a particular web page exactly as it currently displays for legal reasons, because I'm about to initiate a legal action for which material on the page is important evidence. As soon as the action begins, the sod operating the page will change it to hide the evidence, so I need to save it the way it is--and save it completely independently of the web. Everything has to be on my hard drive. Firefox's save complete web page is not working with this site, and the web page is too long, so Firefox's screenshot feature doesn't capture the end of the page--which is where my most important evidence is. So I hoped this add-on would take care of the problem. Unfortunately it doesn't. The right-click options are all greyed out, and when I use the Alt-A shortcut, WE saves only html, not resources. Open up the page source, and all the links point back to the original site.
So: didn't work for me at all. Complete failure.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 года назадIf the right-click menu items are greyed out, then the page has not finished loading.
Save Page WE saves the original page HTML source and all of the resources in a single '.html' file. The saved page should load correctly even if the browser is offline. The links in the saved page still point back to the original site - where else could they point?