- от Пользователь Firefox 15114850, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5It works fine in desktop but not in Android. It used to work in Android but do not work anymore. After I click the button then nothing happen in Android. Does anyone know how to get this work in Android now? When this works it is the best that I can find online.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15090428, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5My friend, but when you save, you can choose not only save in .html, but in .maff, your addition has become even more popular, because in .maff, I can unpack it 7 zip and see its content, pictures, and .html, not unpacked
- от mctedrow, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Complete Garbage. For years I used save as mhtml and UNMHT for saving YouTube and it was awesome. Mozilla removed them both when they upgraded and this is nowhere the same. Don't waste your time. Use Google Chrome. They do listen more to what users want. Mozilla is like Microsoft. When something already works great, they change it so it sucks.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14943626, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5It is a LIE that the addonconverts mht files to html, better to use addon "SINGLEFILE" using the "save all tabs" option of the open pages previously converted to html with firefox 56 with the "Mozilla archive format" addon.
I have a lot of TROUBLES with "Save Page WE" I do not recommend it
- от Firefoss, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5This addon mostly works fine, but it requires the "access-your-data-for-all-websites" permission.
At that point, I prefer to use "SingleFile", which also requires it, but it is recommended (and therefore I hope checked) by Firefox.
For details on the dangerous permission, see:
The extension can read the content of any web page you visit as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords.
- от Hugmik, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5This extension does not make Firefox into a MHT reader, unfortunately. MHT files still can't be displayed.
We need such a plugin (on Windows) - I have zillions of old MHT files that I won't bother converting, especially since the format isn't dead in Chrome or Android. I keep an old version of Waterfox around just to read MHT (and remember my favorite FF plugins). With SingleFile and Save Page WE around nobody needs to WRITE mht anymore, but it's just lame Firefox is missing the capacity to read them.
- от The Beard Below My Chin, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5It won't save images, base64 is empty. This page: https://www.cree.com/led-components/products
has thumbnails as .png files which are not saved.
There is also CSP and COR blocked errors in console.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14261657, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Одно из самых полезных дополнени1 Mozilla. Я только ради этого дополнения удалил х64 bit Mozilla версию, и поставил х32 Mozilla
One of the most useful add-ons is Mozilla. I just deleted this x64 bit Mozilla version for the sake of this add-on, and put x32 Mozilla
- от Kinnear, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Fantastic addon. Saves current state of the page to a single file, with a high level of compatibility. I've used others that actually save slightly smaller files, but none handle difficult pages as well as Save Page WE does. Very clean and the keyboard shortcut makes it highly unobtrusive (especially once the warning regarding un-saveable elements is disabled). Thanks for your hard work on this addon!