- от avalon, год назадОценено на 1 из 5Sorry, but this add-on is absolutely terrible...:
1. You have to download every web page TWICE to save it with Save Page WE. Why in the world should i download again the file that has already been fully loaded in a browser??? Mozilla Archive Format didn't have such an inadequate behavior.
2. Don't work without internet (even when you already have a fully loaded web page): If you are trying to save a web page without internet connection you will just save a plain HTML file without pictures etc. Mozilla Archive Format add-on didn't have this problem as well.
3. Many unsaved items or VERY LONG saving time and VERY BIG file size:
Mozilla Archive Format 6 sec. 1,2 MB. Almost all items are saved.
Save Page WE (Slow Resources 10) 12—13 sec. 2 MB. Many unsaved items.
Save Page WE (Slow Resources 1000) 93 sec (!!!). 30 MB (!!!). Almost all items are saved.
4. You can't save a web page before it's fully loaded in a browser. Mozilla Archive Format add-on didn't have this problem as well.
5. No option to save only selected parts of a web page. UNMHT add-on didn't have problems with that.
6. Sortable tables becomes nonsortable. Mozilla Archive Format have this problem as well.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано год назадMozilla Archive Format (MAF) and UnMHT don't work with Firefox after Version 56 or with other browsers. Legacy extensions, such as MAF and UnMHT, were able to access internal functionality within Firefox to support their operations. This is not possible for new extensions that have to use the new WebExtensions API's. Also, new extensions cannot access all of the resources that were loaded when the page was loaded by the browser, so these resources have to be reloaded.
- от bodwyn, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5No link to message developer directly - would have avoided 1-star rating.
Have used Print Edit WE successfully in the past. Today, having trouble saving a page using Firefox, so installed Save Page WE. It just says "Operation already in progress" but doesn't actually complete.
- от MC, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5It modifies the page!!! Randomly erases JS, rewrites CSS.
It DESTROYED thousands of files in my database!!!
DO NOT USE THIS if you care about the integrity of your data!
- от mctedrow, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Complete Garbage. For years I used save as mhtml and UNMHT for saving YouTube and it was awesome. Mozilla removed them both when they upgraded and this is nowhere the same. Don't waste your time. Use Google Chrome. They do listen more to what users want. Mozilla is like Microsoft. When something already works great, they change it so it sucks.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14943626, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5It is a LIE that the addonconverts mht files to html, better to use addon "SINGLEFILE" using the "save all tabs" option of the open pages previously converted to html with firefox 56 with the "Mozilla archive format" addon.
I have a lot of TROUBLES with "Save Page WE" I do not recommend it
- от schmibble, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Utterly nonfunctional for my purposes. Needed to preserve a particular web page exactly as it currently displays for legal reasons, because I'm about to initiate a legal action for which material on the page is important evidence. As soon as the action begins, the sod operating the page will change it to hide the evidence, so I need to save it the way it is--and save it completely independently of the web. Everything has to be on my hard drive. Firefox's save complete web page is not working with this site, and the web page is too long, so Firefox's screenshot feature doesn't capture the end of the page--which is where my most important evidence is. So I hoped this add-on would take care of the problem. Unfortunately it doesn't. The right-click options are all greyed out, and when I use the Alt-A shortcut, WE saves only html, not resources. Open up the page source, and all the links point back to the original site.
So: didn't work for me at all. Complete failure.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 года назадIf the right-click menu items are greyed out, then the page has not finished loading.
Save Page WE saves the original page HTML source and all of the resources in a single '.html' file. The saved page should load correctly even if the browser is offline. The links in the saved page still point back to the original site - where else could they point?
- от Пользователь Firefox 12201810, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Loved this add-on until today! It no longer works in either Firefox or Chrome.Save Page WE is probably working in both Firefox and Chrome, but saving the file silently.
This may be as a result of a change in Save Page WE 13.7.
Save Page WE 14.0 was released yesterday and the saving should now behave as previously.
To show the 'Save As' dialog box, go to Firefox's Tools > Options, scroll down to the Downloads section, and enable the "Always ask you where to save files" option.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14135626, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5It doesn't save the whole page, only the things that are currently displayed in the browser window. This is not what I expected from an addon with the name "Save Page".Save Page WE is designed to save a web page as currently displayed. The documentation on the Save Page WE homepage on Mozilla Add-ons did not make this completely clear. The documentation has now been updated.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14085925, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5This does not work as well as unMHT. When I save pages from the UK Met Office e.g. https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/mobile/forecast/gcqx6uk8k with SPWE I cannot open the tabs for the days of the week. But it works perfectly with unMHT. This add-on does not deserve even a single star.
- от Deil, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Every time I'm trying to save some pages it doesn't works, and my Browser Console gets spammed with some Telemetry errors. I have telemetry completely disabled in my browser. At first I thought that's just the problem with some resources that extension trying to fetch from saved pages, but it happens almost every time. I'm not enabling telemetry for this.
It still light-years away from MAFF/UnMHT in terms of reliability, and it seems nothing's gonna change because Mozilla is too lazy/stubborn to add native support or at least proper APIs for something like .mht format.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13595650, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5It cannot save complete pages with frames. For instance it is giving up with ebay items pages like this: ebay.com/itm/282768570260
Hit and miss for me. UnMHT was just perfect, I wish it to return.