- Оценено на 5 из 5от McGerhart, 2 года назадGood addon, but i have 3 great problems: escpecially where i need this tool most
- at Reddit, Youtube and Twitter) it is NOT working.
Did try it with Chrome and Firefox.
Addition: sorry, must have been a mistake somewhere at my configuration, it now works again, strange ...
- Оценено на 5 из 5от S_Cafe, 3 года назадVery good, saves a webpage as a complete file.
Note to developer: In the docs and preferences there doesn't seem to be an option to chose the file save folder/location, which defaults to the browser download folder. Being able to customize the save location would be a nice addition.In Firefox, go to Tools > Options, select the General tab, and set the Downloads option to 'Always ask you where to save files'. This will work whether using the old or the new save method.
Alternatively, in Save Page WE Options, enable the 'Use new save method' option and the 'Always show browser Save As dialog box' option. The new save method works on a few websites where the old save method doesn't work, but it does not remember the previous save location (folder).
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12855343, 3 года назадIn Twitter not working, when I save the page or direct messages the result is just a piece of speech
Please help and thanks
you told me
Unable to reproduce this problem. Is there anything special in the configuration of your Twitter account
Use Firefox Twitter, try to save a long conversation DM you find that not all messages in the conversation have been
Not everything is saved
Is there any solution
- Оценено на 4 из 5от scottobob, 3 года назадWhen you've opened an html file and then use Save Page WE to re-save it, the page should be written to that html file.
This is useful when you make iterative modifications to an html file, saving it after each one.
Note that the "always show browser 'save as'" option, if ticked, should also go to the source html file as the first option.