- от Пользователь Firefox 14339905, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5This has the potential to be great add-on, but there are two glaring bugs:
1. The option to show warnings would should save the file without confirmation. It is incredibly annoying having to wait for the dialog book to show up in order to save the file! Note that I do want to see the warnings about resources not saved; however, I don't want to be "held hostage" by the need to confirm the save. I tried both "Show warning if any resources cannot be saved" and "Show list of all resources that cannot be saved", and neither does the trick
By the way, how do I send a donation? Implementing a third option like "After saving, show warning if any resources cannot be saved" is a no-brainer!
2. It doesn't allow the ability to save settings across machines via Firefox sync. This is incredibly annoying, because I use many different machines and VM's. If you can't implement readily, please point out a workaround. That would be another donation worthy fix.
I thought this might be a Firefox limitation, but I ran across the following Reddit comment suggesting otherwise when trying to find a workaround myself:
Firefox provides a way for addons to sync data: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/WebExtensions/API/storage/sync but it's up to developers to choose what they sync and what they keep in the local storage.
Please make an attempt to fix them or offer good workarounds, so I can give you a 5-star review (It was a 4-star review, but I later remembered about point 2.) You might also try requesting that Firefox fine-tune its rating system, so I could have given something like 3.75.
Another annoying quirk is that there is no way to specify that the "saved" status be made permanent. This can be done stylishly by changing the "SAVE" to a light gray at the very end. A better way would be to omit the "SAVE", and just change the color of the icon gradually from dark blue to dark grey during the progress of the save operation. (This might be confused with the page-not-ready-for-saving color, but that color could be changed to a slightly brighter shade of light blue.)
If that were added, I can bring the review score back to a 4.
- от Ángel, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5I know you probably won't read this but, would you make the extension open source? I ask because I don't see any repo being linked on the extension page. I'm asking to be OS because I simply don't trust you with all the permissions this extension needs, which you didn't even explain in detail, even if you'd done it I still wouldn't trust that what you said is what it actually happens. Please be more open about these kind of things.
- от Mjone77, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Love this extension. Makes archiving webpages so simple and easy. This tool is great for saving single page, in fact it would be hard to improve upon this functionality much further.
I personally use it for archiving pages/materials for online courses. Works like a charm.
Would be nice to have some functionality to support saving multiple pages or an entire site at once using web crawling.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15261162, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Simply the best addon for saving pages. The Author DW-dev is awesome, a lot of his addons are useful and cool, thanks to him!
The only additional desire/request - add feature to ignore requests that are blocked by uMatrix, because otherwise there is a privacy problem - the cross-domains requests are block all the time, but when you save page - you make those dangerous request to spying servers of social networks and etc.
So, the addon is awesome, I'm recommending it! But please create an issue in your tracker - to involve somehow uMatrix addon and allow it to block request when saving pages using Save Page WE.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12916690, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Does what it says on the tin. Very good extension. However it seems impossible to permanently customise the download location for the HTML files the extension generates. I suppose I just can't find the option...
- от Пользователь Firefox 15164258, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Really nice! I needed to show somebody my website which is running under a login screen. I didn't wanna share the login to the person, so I used the "save standard" feature and it worked like a charm!
- от Пользователь Firefox 15139850, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Perfect because is fast and saves all page content (even images) in only ONE HTML file. Perfectly deals with Frames in wikis and reddit which a "PDF Save" Plugin I tried could not handle.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15114850, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5It works fine in desktop but not in Android. It used to work in Android but do not work anymore. After I click the button then nothing happen in Android. Does anyone know how to get this work in Android now? When this works it is the best that I can find online.