- от Пользователь Firefox 12855343, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 3 из 5In Twitter not working, when I save the page or direct messages the result is just a piece of speech
Please help and thanks
you told me
Unable to reproduce this problem. Is there anything special in the configuration of your Twitter account
Use Firefox Twitter, try to save a long conversation DM you find that not all messages in the conversation have been
Not everything is saved
Is there any solution
- от Пользователь Firefox 13280643, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Malheureusement la dernière version 16.6 ne fonctionne plus. Se lance sans se fermer et n'enregistre pas la page. Revenir sur la version 16.5 corrige le problème.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 года назадThis problem may be because you are using the Dark Reader or Dark Mode extensions.
Save Page WE 16.7 has just been released and is fully compatible with the Dark Reader and Dark Mode extensions.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14339905, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5This has the potential to be great add-on, but there are two glaring bugs:
1. The option to show warnings would should save the file without confirmation. It is incredibly annoying having to wait for the dialog book to show up in order to save the file! Note that I do want to see the warnings about resources not saved; however, I don't want to be "held hostage" by the need to confirm the save. I tried both "Show warning if any resources cannot be saved" and "Show list of all resources that cannot be saved", and neither does the trick
By the way, how do I send a donation? Implementing a third option like "After saving, show warning if any resources cannot be saved" is a no-brainer!
2. It doesn't allow the ability to save settings across machines via Firefox sync. This is incredibly annoying, because I use many different machines and VM's. If you can't implement readily, please point out a workaround. That would be another donation worthy fix.
I thought this might be a Firefox limitation, but I ran across the following Reddit comment suggesting otherwise when trying to find a workaround myself:
Firefox provides a way for addons to sync data: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/WebExtensions/API/storage/sync but it's up to developers to choose what they sync and what they keep in the local storage.
Please make an attempt to fix them or offer good workarounds, so I can give you a 5-star review (It was a 4-star review, but I later remembered about point 2.) You might also try requesting that Firefox fine-tune its rating system, so I could have given something like 3.75.
Another annoying quirk is that there is no way to specify that the "saved" status be made permanent. This can be done stylishly by changing the "SAVE" to a light gray at the very end. A better way would be to omit the "SAVE", and just change the color of the icon gradually from dark blue to dark grey during the progress of the save operation. (This might be confused with the page-not-ready-for-saving color, but that color could be changed to a slightly brighter shade of light blue.)
If that were added, I can bring the review score back to a 4.
- от Firefoss, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5This addon mostly works fine, but it requires the "access-your-data-for-all-websites" permission.
At that point, I prefer to use "SingleFile", which also requires it, but it is recommended (and therefore I hope checked) by Firefox.
For details on the dangerous permission, see:
The extension can read the content of any web page you visit as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords.
- от Hugmik, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5This extension does not make Firefox into a MHT reader, unfortunately. MHT files still can't be displayed.
We need such a plugin (on Windows) - I have zillions of old MHT files that I won't bother converting, especially since the format isn't dead in Chrome or Android. I keep an old version of Waterfox around just to read MHT (and remember my favorite FF plugins). With SingleFile and Save Page WE around nobody needs to WRITE mht anymore, but it's just lame Firefox is missing the capacity to read them.
- от bonbonbillo, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5many times can not save pictures, eg:articles of toutiao.com. not as good as unMHT.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 года назадSave Page WE always saves the current state of the web page. This means Save Page WE will only save images that have already been loaded.
Just scroll to the bottom of the page, to force images to load, before using Save Page WE.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14042328, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Prior to your update of this add-on, I could save any .xml page as a single .html file with a single click. As of 5/19/18, I get an error message, it won't save it at all, and much time spent setting the options on the add on is fruitless. I have relied on this add-on for months to simply convert my newsfeed xml to a single html document for viewing online, and I've pointed search engines to this html file. Now this add on doesn't work do this at all, and I'm spending time on a Sunday I needed to spend elsewhere trying to fix something that wasn't broken to begin with. Please re-enable this capability with the awareness that I am experiencing real and significant harm by relying on an add-on your making it available invited me to use only to suffer precisely because I accepted your invitation to use it. By any reasonable standard, that's not good.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 года назадThe first thing to say is that Save Page WE is designed to save HTML pages, not XML pages.
With Save Page WE 9.7 & 9.8, it was possible to save XML pages providing the 'new save method' option was enabled. Unfortunately, some problems were found with the 'new save method', so it was removed in Save Page WE 9.9, and it is no longer possible to save XML pages. Apologies for any inconvenience.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13982633, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Unfortunately, it doesn't save personal entries and comments on any website, so disappointing.
It also has some issues with certain websites like ebay.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13909005, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5UnMHT was working fine but Save Page WE doesn't work fine.
Can you try to save this site?
I was used this settings;
10 Maximum depth of saved nested frames
100 Maximum size allowed for a resource (MB)
60 Maximum time for loading a resource (secs)
It is downloading all sources but image slider doesn't work. I was tried with UnMHT and image slider worked.
Please fix this bug. I will give you 5 stars. We need really good extension. RIP UnMHT.
- от ImViewer, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5your extension is crooked. please make compatibility with the now abandoned mozilla archive format (maff) so that correctly saved files are opened in the format mhtm
- от 我是一只来自北方的狼，在自由的荒野上尽情奔跑, 4 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Hey, guy, can you make this html pages into the file like MHT, MAFF format? I'd like to read these files in my laptop. Thanks anyway.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 года назадThe HTML file save by Save Page WE contains all of the resources required by the web page, including the images, fonts, style sheets and scripts. This is exactly the same information that is saved in an MHT or MAFF file.
However, the big difference is that the file saved by Save Page WE can be opened in any browser without any add-ons being required, and is therefore furure-proof.
Whereas, an MHT or MAFF file can only be opened in Firefox using an add-on such as UnMHT or MAF, both of which are legacy add-ons that do not work with multi-process (e10s) Firefox.