- por NJ, a há 6 horasAvaliado em 5 de 5Can you make the custom theme have multiple slot so I can my own dark theme and my own light theme?
And if you can add the features to show/hide the button on the setting popup so it's not just outside of it, this is just my idea because I think it's would great.(I just want to use the filter thing)
- por Lani, a há 12 horasAvaliado em 1 de 5Update is cool, but features like auto-play switches back "on" all the time and my appearance "dark theme" gets switched back to light all the time... I will change the star rating immediately if you could sort those out...
- por Huxtable, a há 13 horasAvaliado em 5 de 5You are amazing.
You are the pure antithesis of every design choice by Microsoft and Google that made me feel unheard and forgotten. Your extension and this update (+ commentary on it!) is such a breath of fresh air. This is a phenomenal example of how good software can become when someone has a vision (and corporate bureaucracy doesn't limit it or dumb it down) and makes a product they and their users mutually wish for and love.
I can't count the number of times I've been relieved to remember I have this extension installed, and the complete feeling of freedom and fluidity it gives me while browsing YouTube. You've honestly improved the quality of my life, and helped me relax more fully when I'm not working.
Just wanted to say thank you.
Hope you're having a wonderful life.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 10329587, a há 17 horasAvaliado em 5 de 5The last upadte is just great. I use on a daily basis the functions: loop, enhance volume, filters, increase/decrease speed (using mouse clicks), stop pre-loading videos, hide cards. I got rid of the other buttons so there's no clutter. Because, people, you can customize your experience with this plugin !!! All of these features should be implemented by youtube long time ago but they don't give a ... about it. Feature request: I only need two additional buttons on the bar that would work exactly like arrows on the keyboard (forwards/backwards 10 seconds) but would not require you to reach for the keyboard. Afterall you don't need to reach for the keyboard when you need to change the volume and you still can do it with the keyboard (up/down arrow). So there is a discreapncy here...
- por Mr Goof, a há um diaAvaliado em 2 de 5Was working absolutely fine until the update, now experiencing all sorts of problems. Like the old saying goes " if it isn't broken, fix it until it is!" Had to disable it.
Edit: Reinstalled Version 2.0.101 from here, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/enhancer-for-youtube/versions/ and everything appears to work as before, turned off auto updates for the time being. Will update when fixed.