- por Utilizador do Firefox 13262784, a há um diaAvaliado em 3 de 5As of 210617 controlling the playback speed with this add-on does not work. If I deactivate it, then I can control the speed with the video player's native controls, but with the add-on activated I cannot make it play faster at all.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 6250807, a há 11 diasAvaliado em 3 de 5Very useful, but often prevents Firefox/Win10 from closing normally: there are several processes left, and then crush report appears. Deleted :(
- por Psythik, a há um mêsAvaliado em 3 de 5I love this addon to death but it stopped working entirely yesterday. Restarted Firefox several times but the addon simply won't show up on YouTube anymore. My other Youtube addons still work just fine (SponsorBlock, Reddit on YouTube, YouTube Video and Audio Downloader) so I don't think the issue is on my end.
Please update so I can bring the rating back up to 5 stars! (And thank you again for bringing back the old controls!)
- por Avery Milieu, a há 2 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5I RELY on Closed Captions and when they don't appear within an hour or so of a vid going up I find I don't watch the the vids. New iterations of this "enhancement" seem to have hidden CC controls and are possibly slowing down the CC process to nothing...
PLEASE FIX THIS! For the deaf and near deaf, YouTube is useless without the CC.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 13148966, a há 2 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5This extension used to be perfect, but recently (since around Jan/Feb 2021) I've been having problems with the extension (on Firefox and Chrome). Whilst on YouTube, I tend to keep my main YouTube window open whilst browsing for things to watch, then open any videos I want to watch in a new tab. When I do this, quite often the video won't resize to my configured prefs for the extension, and I have to reload the page to fix it. Also, the video seems to stall when opened in a new tab (but the controls suggest it is playing), so I have to pause and then resume the video to bring it to life.
It's a great extension, there's nothing that can compete with it (that I've found), hopefully these issues will get resolved.
I'd also appreciate proper changelogs with each release. 'Bug fixes and improvements' tells me nothing when I'm hoping to find news of these issues being resolved with each update.
- por Kalmon001, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5The old version was a 5/5, the new version is nowhere near as good. The controls are less functional, albeit better looking. The ad skip simply doesn't work now. When you click skip ad it only skips a single ad. Youtube now has usually 2 ads each time spaced out every 5-10 minutes. Clicking skip ad in the old version would autoskip every subsequent ad. Now I have to click it twice every 5 minutes. Remember the controls are now in the player and auto-hide, so it takes 5 seconds to even get to the skip add button...
Please bring back the old setup!
- por Utilizador do Firefox 13579904, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5The new version is not good. Speed controls just randomly don't work and the buttons don't show up. New version is unreliable. Used to be a great extension before.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16773938, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5not work
1. Automatically select a playback quality (tried 1080p. but selected 720p)
2. overlay Controls (invisible buttons)
3. cinema mode with expand (sometimes video size not correct. so i used theater mode with cinema mode)
i'm using firefox 86.0.1 64bit with enhancer for youtube 126.96.36.199 version
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16184722, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5Was a great add-on for a long while, made YouTube much more bearable. However, the most recent update (as of 3/15/21) has made YouTube awful to use. Videos will load up at 0.25 speed but the speed isn't changeable in either the video itself or the enhancer app settings. The videos will play in 0.25 but both settings will say the speed is actually at 1. In order to fix the reduced speed, I have to completely close out the browser. Additionally, my YouTube constantly logs me out for no reason now. I have to sign in again every single day. I don't know if these reasons are attributed to the app, however I am only having issues with YouTube, no other website or app on my browser. Also, these issues only appeared once I updated the enhancer app. I love everything else about the app, but these issues are making it so hard for me to just watch videos. Hopefully they can fix this in a newer update but I'm unfortunately tired of it.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16748154, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5A great add-on that's been flawless for years, until the recent update which has unfortunately broken the main thing I use it for.
Automatically expanding the player is buggy. Playing around with the settings can sometimes make it work, but it's gone on a refresh or moving to a new video.
Hopefully the issue is known and will be fixed at some point. I'll use the older version for now. Keep up the good work.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16743280, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5Players auto expanding isn't work permanently with the latest update. Add-on need a bug fix! Really disappointed because i'm using this extension for years!
- por Psynaut, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5Worked great until the latest update and now Loop doesn't work properly. I like the new interface and features, but I use this for Looping videos, and it hasn't worked properly since the release and still doesn't. I am going back to an older version for a couple months and hopefully they can get this to work properly.
- por Shajirr, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5Good addon, but after the most recent update it became worse.
1) Now I have many situations where my new default playback speed is not being applied anymore. On some videos its applied, on others its not. Before the update, it was applied consistently to everything.
2) Addon interface was integrated into the video window and hidden behind a new button. Before it was a floating interface which always resided in one place, now its relative to the video position, and you have to hover over a new button for it to even appear. Super annoying.
There are no settings to always show the UI, or to go back to the old layout.
I've rolled back to version 2.0.101 and it doesn't have the issues described above.