- por Utilizador do Firefox 13148966, a há 4 diasAvaliado em 3 de 5This extension used to be perfect, but recently (since around Jan/Feb 2021) I've been having problems with the extension (on Firefox and Chrome). Whilst on YouTube, I tend to keep my main YouTube window open whilst browsing for things to watch, then open any videos I want to watch in a new tab. When I do this, quite often the video won't resize to my configured prefs for the extension, and I have to reload the page to fix it. Also, the video seems to stall when opened in a new tab (but the controls suggest it is playing), so I have to pause and then resume the video to bring it to life.
It's a great extension, there's nothing that can compete with it (that I've found), hopefully these issues will get resolved.
I'd also appreciate proper changelogs with each release. 'Bug fixes and improvements' tells me nothing when I'm hoping to find news of these issues being resolved with each update.
- por Kalmon001, a há 20 diasAvaliado em 3 de 5The old version was a 5/5, the new version is nowhere near as good. The controls are less functional, albeit better looking. The ad skip simply doesn't work now. When you click skip ad it only skips a single ad. Youtube now has usually 2 ads each time spaced out every 5-10 minutes. Clicking skip ad in the old version would autoskip every subsequent ad. Now I have to click it twice every 5 minutes. Remember the controls are now in the player and auto-hide, so it takes 5 seconds to even get to the skip add button...
Please bring back the old setup!
- por Utilizador do Firefox 13579904, a há 25 diasAvaliado em 3 de 5The new version is not good. Speed controls just randomly don't work and the buttons don't show up. New version is unreliable. Used to be a great extension before.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16773938, a há um mêsAvaliado em 3 de 5not work
1. Automatically select a playback quality (tried 1080p. but selected 720p)
2. overlay Controls (invisible buttons)
3. cinema mode with expand (sometimes video size not correct. so i used theater mode with cinema mode)
i'm using firefox 86.0.1 64bit with enhancer for youtube 22.214.171.124 version
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16184722, a há um mêsAvaliado em 3 de 5Was a great add-on for a long while, made YouTube much more bearable. However, the most recent update (as of 3/15/21) has made YouTube awful to use. Videos will load up at 0.25 speed but the speed isn't changeable in either the video itself or the enhancer app settings. The videos will play in 0.25 but both settings will say the speed is actually at 1. In order to fix the reduced speed, I have to completely close out the browser. Additionally, my YouTube constantly logs me out for no reason now. I have to sign in again every single day. I don't know if these reasons are attributed to the app, however I am only having issues with YouTube, no other website or app on my browser. Also, these issues only appeared once I updated the enhancer app. I love everything else about the app, but these issues are making it so hard for me to just watch videos. Hopefully they can fix this in a newer update but I'm unfortunately tired of it.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16748154, a há um mêsAvaliado em 3 de 5A great add-on that's been flawless for years, until the recent update which has unfortunately broken the main thing I use it for.
Automatically expanding the player is buggy. Playing around with the settings can sometimes make it work, but it's gone on a refresh or moving to a new video.
Hopefully the issue is known and will be fixed at some point. I'll use the older version for now. Keep up the good work.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16743280, a há um mêsAvaliado em 3 de 5Players auto expanding isn't work permanently with the latest update. Add-on need a bug fix! Really disappointed because i'm using this extension for years!
- por Psynaut, a há um mêsAvaliado em 3 de 5Worked great until the latest update and now Loop doesn't work properly. I like the new interface and features, but I use this for Looping videos, and it hasn't worked properly since the release and still doesn't. I am going back to an older version for a couple months and hopefully they can get this to work properly.
- por Shajirr, a há um mêsAvaliado em 3 de 5Good addon, but after the most recent update it became worse.
1) Now I have many situations where my new default playback speed is not being applied anymore. On some videos its applied, on others its not. Before the update, it was applied consistently to everything.
2) Addon interface was integrated into the video window and hidden behind a new button. Before it was a floating interface which always resided in one place, now its relative to the video position, and you have to hover over a new button for it to even appear. Super annoying.
There are no settings to always show the UI, or to go back to the old layout.
I've rolled back to version 2.0.101 and it doesn't have the issues described above.
- por Idk, a há um mêsAvaliado em 3 de 5I loved the add-on....until the latest update. I don't if it's just me, but "Loop" does not work anymore. Like when I set a time for it to loop and turn it on, it just keeps on playing. Not throwing shade to Maxime, but that's how the new update has been affecting me.
- por cammytown, a há um mêsAvaliado em 3 de 5This is the most powerful and fully-featured YouTube add-on but it's making weird, bad decisions. I dealt with the overload of navigation items. But when it gets updated now, it blocks the YouTube logo to tell me it has new features and I have to refresh every single YouTube page...
Great plugin. Bad design.
- por L0K095953, a há um mêsAvaliado em 3 de 5i have used this addon for a long time but with the recent update it dosent want to save the fact that i don't want auto play on and im about ready to remove it just for that...
- por Deathy, a há um mêsAvaliado em 3 de 5Before its last update it was an excellent add-on to Firefox and other web browsers. After its latest update it changed the way you repeat videos and its a bad update seeing as when i have to do something that i cant use youtube, or even when my bad internet goes out, the "loop" and the timer gets unsynced and i will have to refresh the page.
- por Ratto, a há um mêsAvaliado em 3 de 5EDIT (03/13/21): Doesn't inject itself correctly a lot of times, so the user needs to reload the page until it does. I recommend going back to the previous major version if you're going to install this.
EDIT (03/08/21): The bugs have been fixed. My critique about the new design remains. I would rather have a separate bar at the bottom of the screen (like it used to be) instead of the integrated icons in the YouTube video player bar.
(Original Review: 2 stars) The add-on WAS really good before the latest update. Now it's decent, but has some slightly annoying bugs: volume bar and value stays on screen after adjusting volume (it should disappear after a few seconds like it did before); "cinema mode" text will get stuck on screen after activating it, so the user needs to roll the mouse cursor over the icon again to make it go away.
The design was modernized at the cost of some useful quality of life tweaks, like being able to click the cinema mode icon (and others) even when at the bottom of the comments section (because now the icons bar wont scroll down with your screen, instead, it is fixed in the YouTube controls bar).
This is still the best add-on for YouTube customization, but unfortunately I will remove it until the next update, hoping the small bugs I mentioned are fixed.
- por Rugg, a há um mêsAvaliado em 3 de 5Fantastic, been using this extension for years. However, in the most recent update that added lots of buttons and features, the youtube light/dark mode theme resets to light every time you close the browser. Super annoying.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16544794, a há 2 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5Unexpectedly, latest updates replaced the youtube's original control bar. Also, I am unable to change the playback speed, player seems just ignores my attempts to speed up or slow down. Disabling for now.