- por GODIE, a há 15 diasAvaliado em 4 de 5Hayn un problema con la opción de "repetir", al darle clic a un nuevo video este empieza a reproducirse desde los valores de "inicio" y "fin" del video anterior, es un problema si está configurado para repetir el video desde el segundo 20, por ejemplo.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16621721, a há 24 diasAvaliado em 4 de 5The Developer has fixed the problem, has now given choices to users to select their preference of where to place the toolbar (a much better choice)
the only problem is that the speed sometimes reset back to normal despite when hovered over the speed button, it still shows in 2x speed
this happens when you click the timestamp, it will reset the speed.
it does not happen always but it does happen. this is the reason why its 4 star instead of 5 star especially since youtube is now filled with timestamps, this is a huge problem.
the Version 2.0.99 is still flawless in terms of speed button
- por scadams, a há 24 diasAvaliado em 4 de 5I mostly use this to quickly change video speed, and I like customizing my preferences for loading new videos.
However, many of the controls seem redundant and very similar to me. I'd much prefer more customization like reordering or moving the buttons to custom locations.
Lastly, PLEASE change your icon for 'Options' as it looks very similar to YouTube's gear and I mix them up all the the time.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 13883959, a há um mêsAvaliado em 4 de 5I absolutely LOVE this extension! Especially the loop option that lets you choose what part to loop in seconds!
Would really love if there was a way to make the seeker bar (progress bar?) go underneath the video instead of blocking the bottom of the video (like how it used to be in the very old days). Maybe even add an option for a permanent progress bar but obviously without losing any part of the bottom of the video. Will give it 5 stars if this is added 🙏
- por ChuiUnCaillou, a há 2 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5It would be better with more clear themes, not necessarily white but in lighter colors...
Cela serait mieux avec d'avantages de thèmes clairs, pas forcément blancs mais dans des couleurs plus claires...