- por Twisted Code (Phillip M.), a há 19 diasAvaliado em 5 de 5anything you can do with YouTube, you can probably do better with YouTube plus this extension. I can change the speed of a video with a single click, see the video even while I'm scrolling through the comments, make the video take up the entire browser's content area (I prefer this to YouTube's normal fullscreen option, for reasons that are hard to explain), and much MUCH more, and so far I haven't run into any major bugs!
- por ChuiUnCaillou, a há 20 diasAvaliado em 4 de 5It would be better with more clear themes, not necessarily white but in lighter colors...
Cela serait mieux avec d'avantages de thèmes clairs, pas forcément blancs mais dans des couleurs plus claires...
- por Avery Milieu, a há 22 diasAvaliado em 3 de 5I RELY on Closed Captions and when they don't appear within an hour or so of a vid going up I find I don't watch the the vids. New iterations of this "enhancement" seem to have hidden CC controls and are possibly slowing down the CC process to nothing...
PLEASE FIX THIS! For the deaf and near deaf, YouTube is useless without the CC.
- por ff-user_num, a há 22 diasAvaliado em 5 de 5Edit on Feb 26, 2021 from version 2.0.103 (Which doesn’t exist in the version history anymore):
A new interface with some new features. However, it has its own pros and cons as well.
The pros: 1) I like the button that helps hide cards at the end screen. 2) It now has the pop-up player size setting so I won't have to resize the pop-up player every time. 3) The stop video button is finally available which is the most amazing thing ever for me, although it is like a double edged sword.
The cons: 1) The enhancer controls are now embedded in the video player. 2) If you like to use the stop video button like me, then that would also mean you have to accept to lose all other controls because in this version, when you click the stop button, the video player will turn into a stopped mode where there is only the play button available. The other controls will not be available until you click the play button to start the stopped video. However, in the previous version, the controls buttons are still available even after the video is stopped because they are not embedded in the video player but is located outside in a separated floating panel.
I still appreciate the new look and added features in this version though. So, thank you dev for the awesome extension.
Edit on Apr 24, 2021 after updating version 2.0.103 to 22.214.171.124:
The floating controls bar is back! Thank you dev for putting that feature back again. This extension is the best. 10 stars!! :D
- por Bluespark, a há 22 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5Bugged since 2.0.101 version.
Someone! Please tell author that one of the best feature (Default volume control) doesnt work at all!
My previous review got deleted.