- por Barth, a há 6 horasAvaliado em 1 de 5Sorry Enhancer for YouTube™ is a No Go. sponsor ads showing up. Also is it me but the developer is reduced privacy whilst using his app ? I have privacy concerns . What a pity this add on has gone downhill almost over night. I now use a alternative. "improve +++ ++++! "
- por Nikita, a há 9 horasAvaliado em 1 de 5Honestly, only things I used this ad on was for black out mode and to remove ADS.
And removing the ADS doesn't work now since they still show up. This feature hasn't been working for months. Seems kinda useless to keep this installed now.
EDIT: New update issues, keep disabling now. It MAY or may not actually work, keeps forcing you to reload page or disable/enable extension to actually work. Nice.
EDIT: Newest update broke volume control while introducing ads. Great.
- por bhrgunatha, a há 4 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5As others have said having a sponsor ad on the settings page for an add-on that was famous for removing youtube ads is not forgivable.
Now I have to chose to either rollback to version 2.0.105 or switch to Improve YouTube! or something else.
This site: firefox/addon/youtube-addon/
- por Utilizador do Firefox 17044470, a há 5 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5Installed addon, had to go to settings to enable volume boosting. No change in volume levels with volume booster added. Turned off volume booster and the volume LOWERED. Immediately uninstalled the addon and volume was back to normal.
- por Mel, a há 10 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5After a recent update 2021-09 it has disabled using my mouse wheel to control video volume of YouTube videos—unless I reload the web page—a nuisance. Videos opened in background no longer allow scroll wheel volume control. When it is working after a reload, if I click a link to another video the volume control is OK. It is not working when I load a new video in the background. So sad. How can I restore the older version?
- por MrAureliusR, a há 2 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5I am almost positive that this extension is secretly playing muted YouTube videos in the background to generate ad revenue. I kept noticing in my PulseAudio volume control that there was a second Firefox "instance" playing audio. It was muted. Unmuted it, and I could hear the same 10 seconds or so of audio being played. Then it loops, and at the same time sets the audio back to 0% (presumably so you don't notice it). I'm VERY surprised that Mozilla has this as "recommended" and that they apparently check it for security issues. This is a HUGE red flag. I have archived the exact version of the plugin that was doing this for future reference. I tried to grep through it for hardcoded youtube links, but it's probably getting them from a server somewhere. Reported this add-on, nothing was done.
Check and see if you see hidden Firefox instances playing audio when you are using this extension and watching YouTube!
- por Tumleh, a há 2 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5it worked super fine since last update (months ago). Since then, just annoying and unstable. Why cantr developers just leave a working app as it is? (This critic also to FF on Android, simply unusable.)
- por Blagovest, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Waste of your time and browser resources. Most features stop working if you hit F5. You want to manage playback video speed? Well you can't, the options are there but don't do anything.
There is a fix though - you uninstall the add-on and everything starts working as a charm.