- por Mojave, a há 4 horasAvaliado em 2 de 5Generally an awesome plug-in I use every single day. The latest update is bugged though. If you go to youtube in a new tab and click on any video (click on the video, do not open it to a new tab) it now redirects to a random (or maybe most recent?) community post. Tried clearing cache, didn't help. Disabling the plugin of course fixes the problem consistently.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14313383, a há 7 diasAvaliado em 2 de 5the settings for auto stoping videos are broken. it always pauses videos when i switch tabs and i have to mash space 3 times to get every video to play.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16621721, a há 20 diasAvaliado em 2 de 5it seems the developer does not want to fix his wonderful app. used to be a 4.9* reviews
for those people who does not like the current version of the app
just go to the homepage of the Enhancer for Youtube
then look down and find "see all versions" without quotations then click it.
after that, select version 2.0.101 (what others recommend) or 2.0.99 (this is what i currently use)
it works almost all the time
if it does not work, i quick reload will do the trick
i use 1.5 speed all the time in youtube and uses specific resolution and uses the scrolling down to comments, the video follows on a specific resolution
and using both speed and volume shortcut control
- por Savannah, a há um mêsAvaliado em 2 de 5Not sure when this started, but this add-on seems to prevent videos from beginning at the correct time when there's a timestamp in the YouTube link. i.e. If you go to a link that says https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[video]&t=574s, the video will just start at the beginning instead of starting at 9:34. This problem went away as soon as I disabled this add-on.
- por person331912, a há um mêsAvaliado em 2 de 5the latest updates did nothing but detract from the add-on and worsen the experience. one made it so you have to click farther away to access the add-on's buttons, the other made it so you need another click before you can access them in the form of a triple dot icon. and finally expanding the video player does not work correctly most of the time ever since these updates rolled out. i don't know why they're doing this but this used to be my #1 extension. now i'm forced to roll back to out of date versions.
- por TeamDman, a há um mêsAvaliado em 2 de 5Recent update made it not worth the effort to keep enabled.
Extension settings now override youtube ones, instead of adapting them. If you turn the autoplay toggle off, it still keeps autoplaying since the extension's checkbox for autoplay doesn't update.
Having videos be auto-paused in new tabs until you click them behaviour changed, now you have to click the youtube icon in the centre of the video instead of just clicking anywhere on the video. Overrides youtube specified theme with the extension one. If it's not going to respect changes made to settings using the buttons on the youtube page, it should at least hide those buttons.
- por Mr Goof, a há 2 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5Was working absolutely fine until the update, now experiencing all sorts of problems. Like the old saying goes " if it isn't broken, fix it until it is!" Had to disable it.
Edit: Reinstalled Version 2.0.101 from here, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/enhancer-for-youtube/versions/ and everything appears to work as before, turned off auto updates for the time being. Will update when fixed.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 12741256, a há 2 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5Everything works, but it won't load when I start Firefox. I have to go into Add-ons manager and toggle it off then back on for it to work. Very annoying and will have to look for an alternative add-on and uninstall this if it isn't fixed. What's the point of the Add-on if it won't work!
- por firefox-user964, a há 2 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5This used to be a great addon, latest update is still functional but the new interface is awful, too fussy and intrusive. Bring back the old look.
Edit - for those who prefer the old look you can rollback to the previous version
- por Lothay, a há 2 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5I don't like the new update. New buttons are way too big and cluttered. The 'boost volume' button covers up my sound bar for some reason. The speed button was turned into three separate buttons, you can still change the speed by scrolling the main one, so I don't see the point of other two. Also before the update you could scroll down and still use the toolbar but now you have to go all the way up.
- por phayze, a há 2 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5The missing minibar at the bottom of the page is frustrating because all the buttons are now stacked on the youtube player making it ugly and unnecessarily full
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16286954, a há 2 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5Great to see a new version though I was happy with the last one for a long time but the one feature I want that is generic BUT missing now.. How to disable continuous play-mode. I watch YouTube till I sleep but it keeps playing till I wake up to switch off or from afar at my bed click the TINY auto-play off.
- por Jonathan Paugh, a há 2 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5This extension has a plethora of options, but they're not well organized. (Look at the settings for any popular IDE for how it should look.) What I needed was A) an assurance that the default settings would not modify YouTube at all (or at least a summary of the default changes), and B) a quick way to discover if the specific feature I need actually exists in this plugin.
Without A), I have to read and understand *every* option before I can rely on this plugin, and without B) I don't even know if it's worth the effort or not. In summary, the new-user experience suffers from the sheer magnitude of what it can do.
- por Gordol, a há 2 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5I find this to be highly inconsistent. Sometimes the videos are in expanded view, sometimes in default view, sometimes in cinema view and sometimes in theater view, all without changing the settings in this extension. Makes it highly unpredictable as to what my viewing experience will be.
On top of that, the settings are very obtuse in what they actually do and how thee interact with each other. For example, I count at least three different settings for the viewport size. WHY???
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16615691, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5Decent when it works properly but that is rare. 90% of the time it doesn't turn off annotations despite being set to and an increasingly more annoying issue is videos loading in a lower resolution forcing me to reload the page for the set resolution to take effect. The extension seemed to work much better with the legacy version of youtube. Since that's been completely scrapped now this extension is becoming more and more inconsistent. Dropped my new rating to 2 stars from the 4 I gave in the past because the issue with annotations has still not been fixed despite almost 3 years having passed.