- Avaliado em 2 de 5por David Spector, a há um mêsI was hoping this addon would stop YouTube from running when I open a video. I want videos to run only when I click on them using mouse or keyboard.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Mangraviti, a há um mêsThe idea is excellent. The app should be great but, in my household, all devices are suddenly using 100% CPU. Both on Windows and Linux. It also makes Chrome use 100% CPU if installed.
Unfortunately, after uninstalling addons one by one, this one proved to be the culprit of the high CPU usage.
It really is a shame cause I love it but had to reinstall from all the devices at home.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17763073, a há 2 mesesstopped working for me a bit ago. what's up with that??
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17746095, a há 2 mesesit works but somethings off, every now and then new tabs fail to connect as if you'd lost internet. but the loaded tabs you can navigate and request new pages. I have to disable to fix and then re-enable the extension. which defeats my particular use case. wanted youtube to load videos at a preferred resolution everytime. But I'm probably fiddling with this extension more than the effort needed to just correct youtube every video. it has loads of features that I'd like to play with but this bug happens so often I'd rather leave it off
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Nemenai, a há 2 mesesHalf of the things stopped working for me after the revamp
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por katey1801, a há um anoSome features are nice, however the pop out viewer leaves MUCH to be desired.
You cannot seek, which sucks.
But the WORST part? No captions. The captions do not show in the pop out at all. This makes the video inaccessible to me. If possible, I would appreciate a fix at some point. Pop out is currently essentially useless to D/deaf/Hard of Hearing folk like me.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14011267, a há um anoExtension has been nearly unusable for the past 2 months. Half of the time it's just not straight up loading when you open a YouTube page directly from a link.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Daniel, a há um anoIt appears addon is missing a "list view" option to list videos on YouTube channels under each other instead of the ugly YouTube-Polymer forced "roster" view.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Rashard, a há um anoI use this extension on my laptop, but it won't load on my t mobile phone...really sucks
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por PaulJ, a há um anoI need to change my rating and opinion on this. I still like mini player, same as flip horizontally and hide end screens. But reverse the order of a playlist is not working how I wanted it to work. In fact, it's practically not working, because I do not see any icon, nor in player or playlist and also as I now understand, it's only working with pop-up player, which is not working either.
So yeah. For mini player, flip horizontally and hide end screens, this add-on gets two stars, but the rest have no practical use for me or are not working.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por XXVII, a há 2 anosIn version 2.0.17 the option " Use the available space based on the viewport dimensions to expand the video player " doesn't resize the video correctly, it's taller than the viewport and the control bar is displayed off screen.
Now has ads.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14686161, a há 2 anosIt's amazing how extension to block the ads shows its own ads after update now.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por alucioso, a há 2 anosA lot of useless features, but no Closed Captions.
What is the cost of adding one more checkbox for Closed Captions ?!!
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Wray, a há 2 anosInteresting concept ruined by unbelievably bloated execution.
Downloaded solely for the default volume option and to disable default auto-play; the latter works - the former doesn't.
In practice, videos load and begin playing too quickly - before the extension can modify (lower) the volume. Maybe it'd work better if my PC were a potato or my browser ran like crap, but for obvious reasons I'm going to skip that test and go back to using a simple script for what I need.
Has a few other features that might be interesting in very niche scenarios, if they actually work, but nothing that either your average end-user nor your function-minded power-user will care about. Get rid of all that garbage and optimize the remaining code, and maybe this'll be worth trying again.
For now... hard pass.