- Autor: Firefox user 12838152, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5This should be rolled out as a general feature. Some services or segments are just part of our lives, but are too intensive and invasive. Firefox containers is the best solution/workaround to these 'necessary evils'.
- Autor: Arie, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 4/5De oplossing om aan te melden bij verschillende e-mailboxen van dezelfde provider. Bespaart een hoop ergernis en maakt het super simpel zonder iedere keer af te melden bij schakelen naar een ander e-mail account.
- Autor: Thadeu, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5Precisava acessar usando diferentes perfis, para isso ou tinha que criar personas ou iniciar o navegador com diferentes pastas de usuários para ter configurações distintas.
O Multi-Account-Containers permite eu manter tudo em uma só instância do Firefox, o que me salva muito processamento e memória, podendo abrir vários perfis da mesma rede social ou do mesmo serviço de email agilizando muito o trabalho.
Fui além, e descobri a possibilidade de melhorar a privacidade abrindo sites "pais" de muitos rastreadores apenas em um contêiner específico e deixando literalmente as bestas presas em suas gaiolas.
Firefox inovou muito com esse recurso, sem dúvida deveria se tornar padrão (inclusive mobile).
- Autor: Nightstorm, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5I use Google for work and home, and Containers is the only way I can avoid repeated login prompts and Google services that insist on using the wrong credentials. It's a unique feature that keeps me coming back to Firefox!
- Autor: Firefox user 14545806, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5Multi-Account Containers makes my life with multiple clients and many identities much easier. Great add-on if you have more "contexts" in your online life and you want to keep them separated.
- Autor: Firefox user 16844605, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5I have multiple clients for my business with many overlapping web services which I need to log into with multiple accounts simultaneously. This add-on is perfect for my needs and solves a real problem for me.
- Autor: PcGameHunter, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 3/5Lacks essential features like container content management and many basic quality of life features.
Quickly becomes cumbersome to use, can't set wildcards, causing tons of cross-container switching in regular use.
Having to confirm new container choice on first connection is just a waste of time.
The frequency of updates is very low despite this being a great potential addition/replacement to full browser profiles.
- Autor: jacek, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5Very good. The only one more feature I need is ability to set home page for container. I use some containers only for e-mail accounts or other one specific site and I'd like to have open this site automatically when I open container.
- Autor: Gad, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5Great add-on, I use it for personal/work separation, banking, shopping vs. social media separation.
Works great, allow sync between devices, remember site>tab assignment
For IT - great when working with multiple identities in same services like o365
- Autor: Firefox user 16851789, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5It would be ideal to be able to clean private data from containers. I love the option to clear browser data when closing it, but it would be very useful to be able to clean the containers in a particular way (or if there was one that was automatically cleaned when closing Firefox).