- Autor: th4, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5It's a great addon but please add a way to manually add URLs to open in a container, sometimes websites do quick redirections between domains (see Google) and it's impossible to add the redirecting domain to the container! Also wildcard support for manually added domains would be great (eg: *.google.com). Thanks!
- Autor: Firefox user 14558205, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 1/5"Hide and Show" feature is advertised, and I selected and installed the Add-on exactly for this use case. Now I can't find the feature. Can you please point me to it ?
See 2 "discussion" on this page related to the feature. My Conclusion: Falls short of this advertised use-case. Rating down for the time being until the discussion brings a solution to the restrictions.
- Autor: Hoxma, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5I love it! Only thing is: it does not seem to work if a webshop is using Adyen as a payment method. At least with the 'shop' from dpd.nl dpd.de which uses Adyen.
- Autor: Paulianna, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 4/5My experience in this addon is pretty good, but occasionally, The addon kinda reset, so my custom preferences in the addon returns to default state. But my website which i login-ed didn't sign-out, which is a good thing.
- Autor: Firefox user 13801376, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 4/5This is an excellent concept. I'm not so bothered about separating sites by category but containerising individual known bad organisations so that they cannot access anyone else's cookies is fantastic. However, I've only awarded 4-stars due to 1. low number and range of container colours available, 2. No ability to pre-assign sites by direct url entry - for some reason you have to open them first and then assign them then assign them from the drop down, 3. No ability to assign sites by domain - you have to open each site then assign them individually which is both laborious and prone to error.