- Autor: Firefox user 15742113, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 3/5The "Open this site in your assigned container?" page is so annoying. I would prefer to be able to choose a default container inside and choose specifically which website I want to open on a specific container.
- Autor: Jun, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 4/5Really useful. I suggest adding a feature to allow custom entries to site lists in containers.
To other users: check "Remember my decision for this site" and then open it in the container so Firefox can remember your decision...
- Autor: AlexJ, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5This is without a doubt the best Firefox extension out there.
This shouldn't be just an extension, it should be a core feature of Firefox.
Having this integrated into Firefox by default will bring probably the best differentiator Firefox can have on the market.
The only request I have is to make the container list hierarchical (closer to what bookmarks look like). Because at this point I have one container per site and it's hard to manage them.
And this could have so much potential to grow. Either do a client side suggestion engine where it creates containers for the sites you usually visit and suggest connections for sites that are part of the same user group but are on different domains (like maybe you want to connect Gmail with YouTube and with drive under one container).
Please don't ever give up on this feature. I hope you integrate it into core Firefox, but if not, at least work on improving this standalone addon. I think it's the last thing keeping me on Firefox. If this goes away, I don't know what browser will help me navigate the stormy oceans of the Internet.
Thanks for all your work!
- Autor: Firefox user 15197972, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 2/5It breaks sites when placed in a container and I am unable to remove them from a placed container. Consequently leaving the site inside a container without being able to revert it back to a normal tab. Even trying to open it as a normal tab does not work since it only reopens it in the same placed container tab.
- Autor: Antonio, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 3/5I like it and I find it useful. A better interface should be provided in order to make it easier to manage websites. If the URL is too long the deletion icon is not visible/selectable. Also it's not possible to manually add a domain or use wildcards.
- Autor: Firefox user 12436199, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 1/5This add-on is not working as advertised. When closing multiple windows (or sometimes even just one) all the assigned containers are lost on restart. Also, closing and undoing the closing of some tabs causes the container to be lost as well.