- Autor: davidhbrown, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 4/5Really like being able to access sites with different credentials concurrently. (Google is okay at letting you switch, but I have about 6 different Google accounts between personal, and different work roles.) Looking forward to the release that lets me use custom icons to help identify containers. Would also be great if I could click a bookmark folder and say "open all in container"
- Autor: arthropodSeven, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5This is one of the best available features of Firefox. As I'm a Web developer, it makes my life much easier by allowing me to sign into multiple accounts with the same browser, all without increasing resource consumption beyond the level of a normal tab.
And as a user of online services, once all of my different user accounts are untangled, I know I'm less likely to be tracked by all of the services I use when I'm elsewhere on the internet.
Check it out! Firefox is a great browser, but I'd say this one feature on its own justifies trying Firefox, certainly so for anyone who tries to be conscious about their privacy on the web.
- Autor: gemjap, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5I have used this for quite a long time it does what it says. It does keep it sandboxed in a container so what is done in the tab stays in the tab and the other tabs can't see or touch the contained tab. A definite must have for financial and private stuff.
- Autor: Firefox user 16680374, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5At first I thought that this was like tab groups. It really isn't. Multi-Account Containers are all about privacy. And sure, you can have two different Container tabs with different Whatsapp accounts, for example. But for me it's much more about keeping Google's prying eyes away from all the other stuff I am doing and minimizing my social media footprints.
This add-on could be your only reason to start using Firefox if you aren't yet.
The only two things on my wish list for this add-on are 1. more icons to choose from (or just using your own icons) and 2. more colors to choose from (or just entering your own color codes).
- Autor: Jorg Rødsjø, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5This is the main reason I choose Firefox over Chrome and Safari. Is is so amazingly useful to manage work and personal accounts. I completely love it!
I huge thanks to the devs and maintainers. I would gladly pay for this had it been possible.
- Autor: Ross, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5This is by far the most useful extension for any browser and is the primary reason I use Firefox over Chrome, Safari, etc. It is particularly useful when trying to deal with multiple Google accounts where you might want to access Google Docs from multiple Google accounts simultaneously. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to the developers and maintainers of this extension!