- Autor: indiebat, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 4/5Sync is broken, default container names reappear on install, deleted too, waiting for someone to fix it, or I will, if I get off my lazy ass one fine day in the future
- Autor: Vix, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 3/5This is useful but I hate when opened all the tabs of a container I close Firefox without hiding them and I lose the container content. Since I spend time to organize my containers I would expect to have it persistent somehow.
- Autor: Danil, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5На линуксе при использовании контейнера некорректно работает автоопределение орфогафичкских ошибок, из-за чего весь текст красный. А так все прекрасно работает на винде.
- Autor: Firefox user 15126386, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 4/5I love the concept of keeping several contexts. Now I can keep the must-login-but-will-track-your-online-activity sites in their own containers, and surf the web without Google/Facebook/... following me on every click. Also makes me feel a bit safer, knowing my work and bank related website cookies cannot be abused by random sites I pass by. A missing feature however (and the only reason I'm not giving 5 stars) is that it isn't linked with bookmarks, it would be so much better if bookmarks could have a setting "open in container", that would probably also fix Tab Stash, were now all tabs are restored in default container.
- Autor: Firefox user 6206315, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5I've always wanted to donate to Mozilla because of how they prioritize security and data privacy. (While I still think they can do much more, they certainly provide the most features out of the box for data privacy and security.) However, it was this extension that finally pushed me to donate to Mozilla. Very happy with this extension.
I would like to know, however, if there is *any* information shared between containers, and if so, what that information is.
- Autor: takaouto, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 3/5This is a great extension now that I am working from home, I can keep logged in to the accounts I need and simply hide them when I don't want to be distracted during work.
The only reason it isn't get the full stars is because I can't seem to find a way to get the tabs to stay in their containers on restart.
Scratch that, which makes it more frustrating - only the personal container tabs that I had hidden during the day come out of their containers. If I had a personal container that I opened in the evening and therefore didn't hide since creating it --- they show up in their containers on restart perfectly fine.
So when I turn on the computer in the morning I have to spend time 'reopen in container' most of the tabs I had the day before. While dumbfoundedly looking at the random tabs that didn't get yeeted into the non-container space.