- 5 段階中 5 の評価it works on linux, no special character rendering issue nor dpi scaling issue like keepass mono
- 5 段階中 5 の評価EDIT: This issue has been fixed. Props to an active development team.
An issue has been submitted on Github. Props to an active team who bothers to read bug reports.
After updating KeePassXC to 2.3.4, the extension works only if programs are opened in this specific order:
-Make sure everything is closed (browser and anything KeePassXC related)
-Then open KeePassXC
When the extension works it works wonderfully, but field detection does fail on some login pages such as the Google account one where you type in a username, then click next to type in the password.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価fait parfaitement sont travail , très sécurisant et ne bug pas.et aujourd'hui toujours valable aucun problème a ce jour
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Creating new entries does not work in the latest version (no blinking icon at all). It requires 2 clicks in version 1.13, but at least it works.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Doesn't work. Keep getting "Timeout or not connected to KeePassXC" error and from what I have researched. It's a common problem with no fix.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Works perfectly, great to have it working consistently in both Windows and Linux and Chrome and Firefox. Really convenient.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Previously was perfect, but perhaps the latest upgrade of Firefox 60.0.2 64 bit has broken it as it now doesnt fill fields since upgrade FF a couple of days ago.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価It does the job quite well.
Most of the time, I have to go through the credentials pop-up twice, when I load the page and since the password field is often not detected, once again by re-detecting. A minor inconvenience.
Since a recent update, it detects wrongly some fields as username fields. This problem is still present for me in version 1.1.5 yet less prevalent.
While I don't think it would be easy to do, detecting TOTP would be appreciated.
EDIT: I have to commend the team for their quick responses and action, especially with the "cpu bug" blunder.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価This extension breaks XML rendering - see https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1401793 .
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Good when it actually works as intended, since it has extremely inconsistent behavior. Losing connection to KeePassXC, pestering for inputting login credentials when there are no inputs in the page, prompting with a modal and then requiring (sometimes) to autofill manually from a dropdown in the input... Just had to disable it due to how annoying it is in its current state.
EDIT: Can confirm that 1.1.5 fixed the most annoying issue. Updating my rating to reflect the quick response to feedback and the problem being gone.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Por el momento perfecta para integrar KeePassXC en Plasma :)
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Most of the time addon is beeing in timeout state and rarely recognise any input field on website even if urls are the same.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2年前KeePassXC needs to be opened for the connection with the browser extension. If there is some URL that doesn't work or input fields are not working you can file an issue to https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/issues.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Unable to add database, so it's useless.
Edit: I was able to connect my database. I'm using Firefox Portable, which doesn't work with the default proxy. Make sure the "Use a proxy application between KeePassXC and browser extension" is unchecked, and it should connect.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価It works on most websites, but I've encountered a few exceptions here and there. "Choose own credential fields" doesn't seem to make any difference. It's cool though. Overall I'm very pleased with it. I never used a local password manager before, because I always used the build in password manager of Firefox. Using KeepassXC is much better, in my experience. I can store everything there, not just web related keys. Software serial keys, account passwords, everything. Since it is all stored locally, within my control, I feel at ease doing this. Anyway,
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Works perfectly on linux.