5 段階中 4.3 の評価
5 段階中 4.3 の評価
- Fontana Nicola によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価An absolute must. I don't even know how I have survived for years without this extension. Furthermore, every new release seems to be better than the previous one, and this is good™.
- Firefox ユーザー 15304175 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 3 の評価For the most part, this functions ok and I'm able to use it. Unfortunately, for some sites (such as https://cards.barclaycardus.com/) it just doesn't seem to detect the un/pw fields even after I manually select them. Barclay's site is particularly strange. When I "choose custom login fields" I get two of the "overlays" for choosing fields. I have issues on Community America Credit Union's site as well, which might have something to do with the fact that the login form "pops open" when you click in the username field. I haven't really had any issues connecting to my KP database, mostly just issues with the auto-fill/field detection. Thanks for the all the hard work though, I appreciate it. I'm sure over time these kinks will get ironed out.
EDIT: PopOS! 18.04 (so ubuntu 18.04) & Firefox 69.0.1If you change your entry URL to https://barclaycardus.com/ the login iframe will be detected correctly if you fill the credentials manually from keyboard shortcut or from the context menu. CACU site didn't have any problems with the latest release, even if the login form pops open.
- Firefox ユーザー 15200965 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 1 の評価The plugin suddenly stopped working. The Errormessage wasn't helpful (Unsuccesful key exchange).
No way to get it back working again. So reverting to KeePass and KeePassHTTP connector.
- Firefox ユーザー 14859916 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価doesn't work on waterfox, shows me this: Key exchange was not successful.
edit: thanks, i just copied the "native-messaging-hosts" file from ~/.mozilla/ to ~/.waterfox/ and the problem is solved!
- tn5421 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価On a couple of my sites it bugs out and I have to manually copy and paste a password, but otherwise works as expected!
It usually happens on sites that split up 'entering a username' and 'entering your password' steps.For these kind of sites you can use the keyboard shortcut or context menu to fill the username first. Alternatively you can enable "Username-only detection" from extension's Site Preferences settings for certain pages.
- Firefox ユーザー 15121042 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I have "key exchange was not successful" with keepass 2.4.3 on Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia and Firefox 67.0.4. Connect button does nothing. What should I do?
P.S. I don't have this problem with 2.4.3 on Linux Mint 19.1 Tessa and Firefox 66.0.1.
- erebus23 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Manjaro OS.
I have just reinstalled this add-on and keep receiving the same nag error in the add-on window.
Browser integration in KeepassXC is enabled, add-on is configured and connected to KeepassXC but add-on window keeps returning that I am using an old version of KeepassXC.
I installed the add-on directly from the AUR with pacman but the error persisted so I downloaded the source and compiled it.
Local package search shows that keepassxc Version : 2.4.2-1 is installed.
What is the problem here?
Is this a bug and will add-on work and still remain secure?
Will happily update to 5 stars if this can be rectified.
reply to developer:
Yeah, 2.4.3 was the source I downloaded and compiled through your link so I'm unsure as to why I only have 2.4.2-1.
I'll remove 2.4.2-1 completely and just install directly from source.
I'd rather rather not set 'check updates' to never so I'll leave that.
I was just concerned about possible incompatibility and security issues.
Thanks for quick response.
Will upgrade to 5 stars.This happens because the latest KeePassXC version is 2.4.3. The warning doesn't prevent using the extension. Everything still works normally. If you cannot upgrade and want to get rid of the warning, you can set "Check for updates" from the extension settings to "Never".
However, when looking at the official Arch package, it clearly says 2.4.3-1. See https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/keepassxc/.
EDIT: Looking at the Manjaro Stable repository, the are one release behind, so they only offer 2.4.2.
- Firefox ユーザー 13449184 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Great add-on, but I have to take a couple stars off because it doesn't have a dark theme for the drop down menu and settings page, which makes many sections illegible when using a dark theme in browser. Also the notification popup for saving new/updating entry either doesn't work or it's designed as only a flashing icon. Either way it'd be nice to see a popup like the default firefox popup for saving logins in-browser.We are glad to inform that there are already pull requests made for UX improvements for creating/updating entries and making a major style adjustments for the options page and the popup. A dark theme is coming after these improvements have been made. To see the current progress, please see https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/pulls