- 5 段階中 1 の評価Does not work reliable. Need to be more stable. (Firefox-Version)
Problem: The key between the KeePassXC-Browser Add-On and the KeepasXC database (stored in the root folder) to exchange the secret data is not the same. (key: the secret key the exchange data bewteen the add-on, proxy (optional) and KeePassXC database. I compare the first digits)
This issue leads to that point, that every time the user closes Firefox and start Firefox later (say: next day or so) he has to regenerate all the connection information and login with a new name. The connection is not persistent. It's like every time before you close firefox you remove the connection info from the KeePassXC-Browser Add-On.
Same happen if i enable or disable the "Use a Proxy application bewteen KeePassXS and brwoser extension" in the advanced settings tab from KeePass. So, i think, it is not a issue of the proxy.
System: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, Firefox 63.0, KeePassXC 2.3.1, KeePassXC-Browser Version: 1.3.0
Same happens under Ubuntu 16.04 LTS with a manuall KeePassXC Installation - because KeePassXC is not part of the regular Ubunut 16.04 distribution.Thank you for the review. Please ensure that you are not reusing the database identifier. It must be unique for each connection (actually we should prevent that from happening). You can try to delete the KeePassXC-Browser Settings entry from your database, and delete the connected keys from the extension too. Then make a reconnection with a new unique identifier.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価This seldom works. I've spent over an hour (not an exaggeration) trying to get KeePassXC-Browser to store credentials for websites I frequent. It connects to KeepPassXC but cannot detect login fields even if you explicitly point them out to the extension. I might as well use KeePassXC as a standalone and constantly put my credentials on the clipboard.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価UPD. Please make this addon auto update connection to database, when press to icon
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Works most of the time but can struggle to detect credential fields, doesn't seem to redetect them after re-connecting to the database.Please try the new version we just released. It fixes various issues with auto detection. If it still doesn't work, it'd be great if you could open an issue report at https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/issues . Thank you!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Works very good on my Debian machine with Firefox. No need for mono-packages, this way I like it much better. Thanks!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Works well in FF and it is good alternative for internal FF keystore crash (covered by automatic backup for keepass database).
- 5 段階中 5 の評価it works on linux, no special character rendering issue nor dpi scaling issue like keepass mono
- 5 段階中 5 の評価EDIT: This issue has been fixed. Props to an active development team.
An issue has been submitted on Github. Props to an active team who bothers to read bug reports.
After updating KeePassXC to 2.3.4, the extension works only if programs are opened in this specific order:
-Make sure everything is closed (browser and anything KeePassXC related)
-Then open KeePassXC
When the extension works it works wonderfully, but field detection does fail on some login pages such as the Google account one where you type in a username, then click next to type in the password.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価fait parfaitement sont travail , très sécurisant et ne bug pas.et aujourd'hui toujours valable aucun problème a ce jour
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Creating new entries does not work in the latest version (no blinking icon at all). It requires 2 clicks in version 1.13, but at least it works.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Doesn't work. Keep getting "Timeout or not connected to KeePassXC" error and from what I have researched. It's a common problem with no fix.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Works perfectly, great to have it working consistently in both Windows and Linux and Chrome and Firefox. Really convenient.