5 段階中 4.3 の評価
5 段階中 4.3 の評価
- rustymonkey によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Was really looking forward to trying this out, but I can't seem to get it to work at all.
Tested with FF 64.0 Portable, KP XC 2.3.4 Portable, and followed directions at https://keepassxc.org/docs/keepassxc-browser-migration/ , but cannot seem to get the browser to connect to the DB. Per the instructions, I've enabled browser integration for FF, but receive the following Error from the plug-in: "Cannot encrypt message or public key not found. Is native messaging or support for your browser enabled in KeePassXC?". Reload button doesn't help, nor does restarting the apps.
Thanks for responding. It sounds as if I need to make some changes to the FF launcher's ini file (in order to get FF Portable to work with this), but it's unclear what those changes are. After searching around a bit more, I see that others are experiencing this problem as well:
I saw some information at https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc/issues/1559#issuecomment-369508900 regarding what registry entries need to be shared, but it's unclear to me exactly what steps I need to take to get FF Portable to work with KeePass-XC portable. Could you provide a bit more information about exactly what .ini files I need to edit and with what changes?
EDIT 2: Another user commented that disabling the proxy (Tools > Settings > Browser integration > Advanced) solved the integration issues. I've tried this, and it seems to be a good workaround. The downside is that a second copy of KeePass XC launches with the proxy disabled, but at least it seems to work.The problem here is the Windows registry. Firefox Portable doesn't properly read the registry where the location of Native Messaging script file is defined. This would need a change to the Firefox Portable that it would allow to read Firefox registry entries outside the portable application. The only solution for this could be to use PortableApps Launcher and tweak the registry settings from there. See https://portableapps.com/manuals/PortableApps.comLauncher/topics/registry.html
EDIT: The issue #1817 is updated with the latest findings. Please continue the conversation there is possible.
- Firefox ユーザー 14498416 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価with KeepasXC 2.3.4 (only this version) plug-in works as intended.
The only things missing now are:
- Ability to unlock database in the background (i.e. without opening KeePassXC
- Automatically re-scan login forms to detect / identify login fields.
== my original 1* review ==
Does not work. Every time I close my browser, I have to go though "connect" process.
Even if it did work - one has to manually open KeePassXC application and unlock database (which means, navigating away from the browser). If I'm opening KeePassXC anyway, why not copy/paste password from the application then, why use some plugin?
- Firefox ユーザー 14403121 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Does not work reliable. Need to be more stable. (Firefox-Version)
Problem: The key between the KeePassXC-Browser Add-On and the KeepasXC database (stored in the root folder) to exchange the secret data is not the same. (key: the secret key the exchange data bewteen the add-on, proxy (optional) and KeePassXC database. I compare the first digits)
This issue leads to that point, that every time the user closes Firefox and start Firefox later (say: next day or so) he has to regenerate all the connection information and login with a new name. The connection is not persistent. It's like every time before you close firefox you remove the connection info from the KeePassXC-Browser Add-On.
Same happen if i enable or disable the "Use a Proxy application bewteen KeePassXS and brwoser extension" in the advanced settings tab from KeePass. So, i think, it is not a issue of the proxy.
System: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, Firefox 63.0, KeePassXC 2.3.1, KeePassXC-Browser Version: 1.3.0
Same happens under Ubuntu 16.04 LTS with a manuall KeePassXC Installation - because KeePassXC is not part of the regular Ubunut 16.04 distribution.Thank you for the review. Please ensure that you are not reusing the database identifier. It must be unique for each connection (actually we should prevent that from happening). You can try to delete the KeePassXC-Browser Settings entry from your database, and delete the connected keys from the extension too. Then make a reconnection with a new unique identifier.
- Jim によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価This seldom works. I've spent over an hour (not an exaggeration) trying to get KeePassXC-Browser to store credentials for websites I frequent. It connects to KeepPassXC but cannot detect login fields even if you explicitly point them out to the extension. I might as well use KeePassXC as a standalone and constantly put my credentials on the clipboard.
- Firefox ユーザー 13331982 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Works most of the time but can struggle to detect credential fields, doesn't seem to redetect them after re-connecting to the database.Please try the new version we just released. It fixes various issues with auto detection. If it still doesn't work, it'd be great if you could open an issue report at https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/issues . Thank you!
- Anonymous user 0ecd3e によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価EDIT: This issue has been fixed. Props to an active development team.
An issue has been submitted on Github. Props to an active team who bothers to read bug reports.
After updating KeePassXC to 2.3.4, the extension works only if programs are opened in this specific order:
-Make sure everything is closed (browser and anything KeePassXC related)
-Then open KeePassXC
When the extension works it works wonderfully, but field detection does fail on some login pages such as the Google account one where you type in a username, then click next to type in the password.