- 5 段階中 5 の評価Very cool add-on, works as expected!
I am finally able to shift from Kee and KeePass2 - much better UX!
A few places for improvement:
- I would like the UI font size a bit bigger - maybe some settings?
- It is a bit unclear what am I naming when connecting to a database - the browser add-on, or the database.
Other than that - so far so good - looking forward to keeping the 5/5 rating after a few weeks of usage :)
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Finally we can get rid of that hacky KeePassHTTP stuff
- 5 段階中 5 の評価The best password manager.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Works great so far, enabling Proxy" and "native Messaing updates" did the trick for me setting it up.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価First was seeing "Timeout or not connected to KeePassXC" as well, but manually enabling "Proxy" and "Native-Messaging updates" in advanced settings for "Browser Integration" allowed me to connect Keepassxc browser to keepassxc desktop on macOS 10.13.3.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価After 30s I have this message :
KeePassXC-Browser has encountered an error:
Timeout or not connected to KeePassXC
- 5 段階中 4 の評価This addon functions well with KeePassXC (2.3) as a replacement for the old KeePassHTTP system. I recommend using this extension if you already use KeePassXC. It has a very similar interface to the old recommended addon, so shouldn't be hard to upgrade to.
I've encountered a couple of situations that made it more confusing to use than it could be – it might still be somewhat buggy – but overall it's been a good improvement, and I expect it to be further improved soon based on the rate of development of the overall project.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Excellent extension for KeepassXC users
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Love this. The UI is much snazzier! The upgrade went smoothe too. I was a little nervous about having 4 versions of Firefox running and around 12 profiles across them and this supposed automatic connection to the browser. You see I use Arch Linux and install direct from Mozilla, not the Arch repos. But the upgrade to 2.3.0 still went without hiccup. Reviewed in Nightly (60).
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Great job, KXC team, Well done!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Finally an official add-on, It works perfect!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価grote werk, zeer zich opwaarderen
- 5 段階中 5 の評価偉大な仕事のおかげで!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Nice work, Approved
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Great extension!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Finally, I can connect my database, Thanks!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Very useful and convenient. KeePassXC stack is now fully ready to replace old KeePassHTTP/RPC laggish stuff. Much thanks for the work.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価It can't connect to keepassXC in nightly, while it does in release version(58) I think keepassXC itself deny connection from nightly
- 5 段階中 4 の評価This extension looks like and behaves very similarly to the `KeePassHTTP-Connector` extension, which lends itself very well to a smooth migration process. I initially had a bumpy start, with the "Connect" button not launching the new auth key creation dialog when clicked, and later with the connection to KeePassXC timing out repeatedly and inexplicably at random intervals. However, all was well after disabling the `KeePassHTTP-Connector` extension and restarting both the browser and KeePassXC.
Otherwise, the extension works perfectly and operates unobtrusively in the background. It is very convenient for KeePassXC users, especially for Linux users within a Wayland desktop session where the global auto-type only works in X11. This new KeePassXC browser integration improves upon and supplants the older KeePassHTTP technology while remaining as easy to use day-to-day as ever. Very nice!