5 段階中 4.3 の評価
5 段階中 4.3 の評価
- Firefox ユーザー 14670930 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価All works well and tech support for this plugin is very good. I had a problem and they helped me fast.Are you sure you have enabled "Disable all features" for the site? Also, please check that the site scheme is correct. If this doesn't solve it, please make an issue on GitHub with additional details: https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/issues/new
- Firefox ユーザー 14668917 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Spent a lot of my time just trying to get it to work. Finally I've done it but I'm an IT technician and I believe that most of regular people will fail here.
And according to the feedbacks it seems there is a lot of such failed tryouts when people can't even start to use it. Please do something with that.
For example my case was that:
1. Different versions (64-bit FireFox against x86 KeePassXC portable). Extension runs proxy but nothing happens futher - extension doesn't see proxy running or something like that. Fail.
2. KeePassXC (installed) doesn't make org.keepassxc.keepassxc_browser_firefox.json nor apropriate registry entry - proxy doesn't run. I believe that's because of UAC and permissions. Still hothing works. Fail again.
3. Portable x64 KeePassXC + Firefox x64 - win. It creates json and write proper registry key. Extension runs proxy and they both interact each other.
- foxone によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価To follow up on (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/keepassxc-browser/reviews/1279287/)
I also feel this extension has little to no use (especially for Firefox) First of all. the auto type sequence is a highly dangerous function. Even if the record inside the keepass database is all set to work for multi page logon, and one changes the global settings by accident. (or update!) all the custom fields are vanished Thus text is just injected into space.
And this is just a KeepassXC bug/~feature~
*sidenote: On Chromium on ubuntu the extension just works out of the box.
On firefox 10 out 10 times this extension is not connected to the database and even if the extension believes to be connected its not, due to KeepassXC not getting kicked alive.
For these hasles it it just not worth the effort.
Just learn the keyboard shortcuts to quickly find and copy the fields needed and insert them manually. The proxy to tunnel the uname/pwd into the browser will not be available i assume.
Second to that: I believe that if your pc is already in a state where you can't trust your computers (basic) functions as per example the clipboard; one has a whole lot of other problems to deal with prior to thinking about security and privacy enhancements
endnote: 5 (Five) stars for the time and effort from the team on KeepassXC itself
- Firefox ユーザー 14602299 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価The issue that I have is that I don't understand what is the problem that this extension is trying solve. In order for it to work at all, you have to have KeePassXC already open and accessing the database that you are interested in. Other than this, modern browsers already do autofill of names and passwords that you have supplied, the latter being transparently encrypted by the browser itself. I am sure that there are legitimate uses for KeePassXC-browser but, as far as I am concerned, it is far more trouble than it is worth.The purpose of this extension is to transfer login credentials from KeePassXC to the browser. For this to work, KeePassXC and the database must be opened. There are other extensions that can access your KeePass database directly if that is your preferred workflow. And as a sidenote, everyone doesn't want to use the browser's own password manager.
- Firefox ユーザー 14577411 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価UPD: works as intended. Issue that was described here is gone.Using multiple password managers simultaneously is not a good idea. Most of them work by changing or inspecting the web page content, which means the probability for collision is big. Multiple URL support is coming, but the change must be first done to the KeePassXC side.
- Firefox ユーザー 14539952 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Not working in 99% of the time. You have to delete and and create database connection every single day because your current connection "Cannot decrypt message" or smth else.
- Firefox ユーザー 14527586 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価With Ubuntu 18.04 and latest Firefox it is unreliable, in 2/3 of the cases I get a Timeout and in 1/3 of the cases I'm able to connect. I couldn't find any reason why it works or why It doesn't work. I tried on two different machines. I couldn't find a way that reliably gets a connection. And I do have apparmor working. Trying it was a waste of time.