- 5 段階中 3 の評価This extension breaks XML rendering - see https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1401793 .
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Good when it actually works as intended, since it has extremely inconsistent behavior. Losing connection to KeePassXC, pestering for inputting login credentials when there are no inputs in the page, prompting with a modal and then requiring (sometimes) to autofill manually from a dropdown in the input... Just had to disable it due to how annoying it is in its current state.
EDIT: Can confirm that 1.1.5 fixed the most annoying issue. Updating my rating to reflect the quick response to feedback and the problem being gone.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Por el momento perfecta para integrar KeePassXC en Plasma :)
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Most of the time addon is beeing in timeout state and rarely recognise any input field on website even if urls are the same.KeePassXC needs to be opened for the connection with the browser extension. If there is some URL that doesn't work or input fields are not working you can file an issue to https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/issues.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Unable to add database, so it's useless.
Edit: I was able to connect my database. I'm using Firefox Portable, which doesn't work with the default proxy. Make sure the "Use a proxy application between KeePassXC and browser extension" is unchecked, and it should connect.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価It works on most websites, but I've encountered a few exceptions here and there. "Choose own credential fields" doesn't seem to make any difference. It's cool though. Overall I'm very pleased with it. I never used a local password manager before, because I always used the build in password manager of Firefox. Using KeepassXC is much better, in my experience. I can store everything there, not just web related keys. Software serial keys, account passwords, everything. Since it is all stored locally, within my control, I feel at ease doing this. Anyway,
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Works perfectly on linux.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Es wäre schön, wenn die Einstellungen dieser Erweiterung auf Deutsch übersetzt würden.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Update: Resolved! Thank you for the quick response to this bug.
Looking forward to the update -- the May 10 version is crushing Firefox when visiting the few Discourse-based forums sites I visit, including meta.discourse.org. 100% CPU on one core, Firefox UI frozen. If that helps.
In general, I *love* this plugin.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価It works quite well, but since the last update (May 10) it makes firefox on Debian Stretch very slow, almost unusable.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Marked it 5 stars as I like it. It generally works. However, with the latest update, it seems to cause heavy CPU usage due to an unresponsive script when I have Twitter open and the Twitter tab selected. Have updated to latest KeepassXC (2.3.3), have forgotten all browsers and reconnected the database. Have removed and re-added KeePassXC-Browser - same. Removing the add-on stops the heavy CPU usage and the poor browser performance on Twitter.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Used to be perfect. Since the last update it fills in every single search field on every single page I visit. It seems the new username field detection errs heavily on the side of "fill in username in every field".
Every page I open it asks for permissions, every time I click somewhere my email adress is entered in a random input field. Browsing has become a nightmare.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Great work, the add-on works perfectly in Windows.
I will try to check if it works equally well on the GNU / Linux system.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Pretty good
- 5 段階中 3 の評価after tweaking a bit works. however, some sites do not, especially those that have the 2-step style login, where you get the first window where you input the username and the second page for the pass, like paypal and google. also paypal from within ebay needs "manual" input. seems to have issues with drop-down or pop-up style password windows that do not have a dedicated permanent-showing login/pass filed on the original page.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価I can not manage to get this add-on running on Windows or Linux.
The following KeePassXC databases are connected to KeePassXC Browser.
Identifier Key Last used Created Delete
No connected databases found. "
I know where the database is, but I can not find a way to connect.
"KeePassXC browser has encountered an error:
Timeout or not connected to KeePassXC "
The documentation at https://keepassxc.org/docs/keepassxc-browser-migration/ looks good, but the input windows for the connection do not appear on my PC.
Thanks to the developer for the link to the troubleshooting guide.
Unfortunately, the first step already gives up puzzles:
Where can I find the org.keepassxc.keepassxc_browser.json native messaging script file to store it in the specified directory?
A link to a help forum would be useful.Please use this guide for troubleshooting: https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/wiki/Troubleshooting-guide
EDIT: The location of org.keepassxc.keepassxc_browser.json is right at the beginning of the document. To create the file, you must enable some browser in the Browser Integration settings like the browser migration guide shows.
More help and actual issues can be found at https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/issues
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Unstable work