- 5 段階中 5 の評価zaemz によるレビュー (2年前)Works really well on Firefox across both Windows and Linux (Fedora 33). Only thing I don't like is that sometimes I can't get the banner to go away or save a new account and password, but I think it's something that's borked with my PC's configs.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価tseren によるレビュー (2年前)As a KeePassXC user, this extension is absolute gold. Getting it to work isn't entirely intuitive. Tips from a happy user:
Make sure the KeePassXC database has permission to link by checking off the relevant boxes under Tools > Settings > Browser Integration and Database Settings > Browser Integration. Don't close KeePassXC. Go to the extension and connect it under Settings > Connected Databases. In order for this extension to function, KeePassXC *must be running*. In KeePassXC, you can choose to minimize or hide the program instead of quitting under Tools > Settings. In the KeePass entry itself, don't forget to specify a URL.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Hugojburg によるレビュー (2年前)No matter how many times I click on the add database button it will not work, rendering the Add-On uselessDid you mean the "Connect" button? Please check the Troubleshooting Guide at https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/wiki/Troubleshooting-guide or make a new GitHub issue if the problem is not solved. Thanks.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価aWalker によるレビュー (2年前)It's really a convenience to use this add-on with KeePassXC. But, there been an issue that has been raised several months back :
In my case
Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
`keepassxc-proxy` makes tcp connections to remote servers over internet & transfers data(with 36+ KB/s speed) without user permission under Linux root privileges.
tcp 0 0 192.168.42.245:52470 220.127.116.11:80 ESTABLISHED 20559/keepassxc-pro
tcp 0 392 192.168.42.245:34738 18.104.22.168:443 ESTABLISHED 20225/keepassxc-pro
tcp 1 0 192.168.42.245:49194 22.214.171.124:443 CLOSE_WAIT 20225/keepassxc-pro
tcp 1 0 192.168.42.245:53060 126.96.36.199:443 CLOSE_WAIT 20225/keepassxc-pro
tcp 1 0 192.168.42.245:60362 188.8.131.52:443 CLOSE_WAIT 20225/keepassxc-pro
tcp 25 0 192.168.42.245:39074 184.108.40.206:443 CLOSE_WAIT 20225/keepassxc-pro
tcp 7890 0 192.168.42.245:34738 220.127.116.11:443 CLOSE_WAIT 20225/keepassxc-pro
simple ip2location domain :
18.104.22.168 .... CloudFlare Inc.
22.214.171.124 .... edgecast.com
126.96.36.199 .. fastly.com
188.8.131.52 ... CloudFlare Inc.
184.108.40.206 ... CloudFlare Inc.
220.127.116.11 .. M5 Computer Security
I tried several times, had to lock password-DB out of fear.
This bug/issue is not addressed by Firefox, claim KeePassXC team on their issue-tracker-logs.
I'm in a limbo, is Firefox breaching user privacy without their knowledge; what data is being transferred to remote servers by keepassxc-proxy?
Should I abandon Firefox; isn't it the most secure (or configurable) browser out there?
Should I change passwords of hundreds of accounts now?
I'm using AutoTyping where ever it's possible & often wished they had auto-type separately for Username & Password; you know for pages like firefox or google account logins.
cheersThis is not the first time the issues rises its head from the depths.
Here's the KeePassXC-Browser issue: https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/issues/100
And here's the Mozilla one: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1463873
Again: this is a Firefox bug. If you look the connections keepassxc-proxy makes with Chromium-based browsers, you'll see none.
And to clarify: keepassxc-proxy does not make any connections. These are file descriptors that are leaking from the parent process (Firefox).
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 16427579 によるレビュー (2年前)Me costó un poco conectarla al principio pero siguiendo la pista de la documentación lo logré en seguida. Una maravilla para la seguridad de nuestras contraseñas!