- 5 段階中 1 の評価The connection to KeepassXC database is not stable. Frequently "Timeout or not connected to KeePassXC" message.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Even after long tinkering, connection between plugin and main program does not work
- 5 段階中 1 の評価These things should be plug and play. gettin all kinda errors. alpha at best.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Function not with Mozilla Firefox! The description is incomplete with different words for one field, but worser are the functionallity.
YOU NEED A LOT OF TIME FOR THE SETTINGS -> THE RESULT IS NOTHING DO!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Works fine! Finally an "official" browser plugin! KeepassXC = best password manager.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Very cool add-on, works as expected!
I am finally able to shift from Kee and KeePass2 - much better UX!
A few places for improvement:
- I would like the UI font size a bit bigger - maybe some settings?
- It is a bit unclear what am I naming when connecting to a database - the browser add-on, or the database.
Other than that - so far so good - looking forward to keeping the 5/5 rating after a few weeks of usage :)
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Finally we can get rid of that hacky KeePassHTTP stuff
- 5 段階中 5 の評価The best password manager.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Works great so far, enabling Proxy" and "native Messaing updates" did the trick for me setting it up.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価First was seeing "Timeout or not connected to KeePassXC" as well, but manually enabling "Proxy" and "Native-Messaging updates" in advanced settings for "Browser Integration" allowed me to connect Keepassxc browser to keepassxc desktop on macOS 10.13.3.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価After 30s I have this message :
KeePassXC-Browser has encountered an error:
Timeout or not connected to KeePassXC
- 5 段階中 4 の評価This addon functions well with KeePassXC (2.3) as a replacement for the old KeePassHTTP system. I recommend using this extension if you already use KeePassXC. It has a very similar interface to the old recommended addon, so shouldn't be hard to upgrade to.
I've encountered a couple of situations that made it more confusing to use than it could be – it might still be somewhat buggy – but overall it's been a good improvement, and I expect it to be further improved soon based on the rate of development of the overall project.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Excellent extension for KeepassXC users
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Love this. The UI is much snazzier! The upgrade went smoothe too. I was a little nervous about having 4 versions of Firefox running and around 12 profiles across them and this supposed automatic connection to the browser. You see I use Arch Linux and install direct from Mozilla, not the Arch repos. But the upgrade to 2.3.0 still went without hiccup. Reviewed in Nightly (60).