- Swiss_bRedd によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価EDIT: see bottom for additional (positive) impressions and alternatives.
This is almost perfect, but KeePassXC-Browser is having problems with certain websites which require more than a UserID and Password field.
For example, on the American Airlines site, a username, *last name* and PW are required. While KeePassXC allows me to enter additional attributes like "Last Name: Doe" into advanced, there does not seem to be a way to invoke pasting it into the form.
Even If one uses the "choose custom login fields" there is no way to set the last name field as one of the options . . .
Ah, well. At least there is auto-type! :-)
EDIT: The developer is fantastically responsive, as seen below (and I was also e-mail directly with further comments, a nice touch!). I pointed out the built-in documentation (of KeePassXC) is missing the "KPH:" detail (required in KeePassXC-**Browser**) given in the response (but *is* shown in the online docs which I had not yet read).
Hopefully the built-in docs and online docs become better synchronized.
If you anyone still has problems with KeePassXC-Browser, it seems there are other Firefox add-ons which can connect to KeePassXC such as "KeePassHttp-Connector."
Also, standalone add-ons such as "Owl" (not yet reviewed, but much newer than...) or "KeePass Tusk" make the promise of not needing to install a connector to KeePassXC in the first place.You can solve this by making a new attribute "KPH: LastName" to your entry. Then use Custom Login fields and select the Last name field as a String Field after selecting username/password/TOTP (obviously skip the TOTP).
- Loky によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 1 の評価A pain in the Ass !!
It work like one time every 20 time !! Most of the time I have to use the copy/past function of KeepassXC!
On another review you said :
"Did you know that copy/paste with passwords is not very safe. Almost every application has direct access to your clipboard. Our extension is a great way to prevent that kind of stealing. Auto-Type is another good option for you."
But what "great way"? As it never work, your extension is garbage as much as copy/past a password !!!And have you figured out why it doesn't work? If you have read any GitHub issues lately, KeePassXC 2.6.1 has a bug that affects the extension. While waiting for 2.6.2 you can downgrade to 2.6.0. This error has nothing to do with the extension itself.
Another great way is to use Auto-Type and dismiss the extension totally if this doesn't suits you.
- Firefox ユーザー 13041271 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Waste of time. It's less hassle to cut and paste from Keepass manuallyDid you know that copy/paste with passwords is not very safe. Almost every application has direct access to your clipboard. Our extension is a great way to prevent that kind of stealing. Auto-Type is another good option for you.
- Tibs によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価A very nice add-on, which helps manage my KeepassXC database. The only issue I had was connecting the desktop app, to the extension. I had to try connecting 2/3 times before I got it to work. Though, once it's all set up, it's great.
- Ale によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Very useful extension, fast and easy to use.
It would be wonderful if, when multiple logins are found for a web site, one could directly choose the wanted one from the authorization popup of KeePassXC (provided it's enabled), instead of authorizing then choosing.