- 5 段階中 5 の評価user 12427667 によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)Edit: Stable version is all right.
It works like a charm except for the password generator.
Need help with:
"Cannot receive generated password.
Is KeePassXC running and connected?"
It also has quite a weird layout: https://imgur.com/a/iihzMZI
- 5 段階中 4 の評価h3xx によるレビュー (1年前)An absolutely essential extension to integrate KeepassXC into the browser. This works perfectly most of the time, and seems to improve with every release -- I need to do less and less to get it to work with the sites I use.
The only thing I don't like about it is that it could go a little further to explaining to new users what they need to do to setup integration; it's not apparent that one needs to add a open settings and add a connected database in order to start using.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価THTG によるレビュー (1年前)For some reason I can't get it to add to Firefox. After pushing the "Add to Firefox" blue button the blue dot just moves back and forth where the button was. Any suggestions? I'm using Ubuntu 21.10. Thank you.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Envido32 によるレビュー (1年前)Safe and easy to use.
I'm not giving 5 stars because the "Custom Browser" feature (like Waterfox or Librefox) is not available for Windows (only Linux and Mac).
There is a workaround by modified the Registry Keys but it's not intuitive or easy to find.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17244481 によるレビュー (1年前)It used to work, but now it does not. I am using Debian 11 and Xfce 4.16. My browsers are Firefox 91.5.0esr and Tor 11.0.4. KeePassXC is 2.6.6.