5 段階中 4.3 の評価
5 段階中 4.3 の評価
- Patrice によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価I put 5 stars hoping to finally be able to use this extension: it doesn't work with the KeepassXC 2.5.2 version so I can't appreciate this module at its true value.
//EDIT : it works well with Firefox too: https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/issues/751
Thanks for this nice add-on! I recommand it.
- Firefox ユーザー 12532989 によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価This is the best program for keeping site/pw info. I would be lost without this great program. My number #1 reason? It keeps all the info stored on your computer. I refuse to use a cloud database storage.
I Thank the KeePassXC team for a great program and make donations regularly
- 2up9atExWF によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価A good add-on that works well. Unfortunately, it does not work with Firefox when Firefox is installed as a Snap package.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 10ヶ月前Same applies to Chrome/Chromium. This is because Native Messaging cannot escape the sandbox and launch an external application (keepassxc-proxy) which is needed for the communication betweeen KeePassXC and the browser extension.
- DirkVanGulik によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I've used this extension for sometime and like it. However, lately I'm prompted to update KeePassXC to 2.5. Using Linux Mint 19.2 this has to be a flatpak or snap repo. Non-bueno. Have to add a script for the snap repo version as it is sandboxed. Muy mal(not sandboxing, just the other stuff).
So my mild aggravation is that I'm unable to set the update preference to never and have it stick. On the positive side it adds a nifty little four-pint lime green star to the extension icon. Kinda like it actually
I know, a bit nit-picky but I is what I is. Thanks for the wonderful extension to go with the fabulous password manager. Peace, love and Linux.
- lundril によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価In combination with keepassxc + keepassxc-cli I am now a real happy camper ;-). keepassxc-cli solved the only problem which was left: How to merge databases from different devices. Great!