5 段階中 4.3 の評価
5 段階中 4.3 の評価
- ARTAUD Pierre によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価Addon très utiles et essentiel pour utiliser KeePassXC. la mise en ouvre est très facile. a recommander pour ceux qui souhaite + de sécurité sur leurs mots de passe (voir comment fonctionne KeePassXC)
- Firefox ユーザー 14234915 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I switched from Bitwarden and I'm missing nothing.
I use it on FirefoxPortable from PortableApps.com
I only wish that it supported the portable version of KeePassXC from PortableApps.com
I could connect it to the portable KeePassXC.
Follow this guide:
edit 2: Actually, I don't think the guide really did the trick. I only changed, in the .json, keepassxc-proxy.exe to keepassxc.exe. This change was reverted automatically by the program.
Rather, the solution was to install KeePassXC on Windows (non-portable). After uninstalling this, it again doesn't work.This probably happens because KeePassXC overwrites the Native Messaging host path in the registry. Be sure to enable the following setting on KeePassXC portable: Browser Integration -> Advanced -> Update native messaging manifest files at startup. If this is enabled in the normal KeePassXC installation, the registry is once again overridden.
- Patrice によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I put 5 stars hoping to finally be able to use this extension: it doesn't work with the KeepassXC 2.5.2 version so I can't appreciate this module at its true value.
//EDIT : it works well with Firefox too: https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/issues/751
Thanks for this nice add-on! I recommand it.
- Firefox ユーザー 12532989 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This is the best program for keeping site/pw info. I would be lost without this great program. My number #1 reason? It keeps all the info stored on your computer. I refuse to use a cloud database storage.
I Thank the KeePassXC team for a great program and make donations regularly
- 2up9atExWF によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価A good add-on that works well. Unfortunately, it does not work with Firefox when Firefox is installed as a Snap package.Same applies to Chrome/Chromium. This is because Native Messaging cannot escape the sandbox and launch an external application (keepassxc-proxy) which is needed for the communication betweeen KeePassXC and the browser extension.