- 5 段階中 3 の評価UPD. Please make this addon auto update connection to database, when press to icon
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Works most of the time but can struggle to detect credential fields, doesn't seem to redetect them after re-connecting to the database.Please try the new version we just released. It fixes various issues with auto detection. If it still doesn't work, it'd be great if you could open an issue report at https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/issues . Thank you!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Works very good on my Debian machine with Firefox. No need for mono-packages, this way I like it much better. Thanks!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Works well in FF and it is good alternative for internal FF keystore crash (covered by automatic backup for keepass database).
- 5 段階中 5 の評価it works on linux, no special character rendering issue nor dpi scaling issue like keepass mono
- 5 段階中 5 の評価EDIT: This issue has been fixed. Props to an active development team.
An issue has been submitted on Github. Props to an active team who bothers to read bug reports.
After updating KeePassXC to 2.3.4, the extension works only if programs are opened in this specific order:
-Make sure everything is closed (browser and anything KeePassXC related)
-Then open KeePassXC
When the extension works it works wonderfully, but field detection does fail on some login pages such as the Google account one where you type in a username, then click next to type in the password.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価fait parfaitement sont travail , très sécurisant et ne bug pas.et aujourd'hui toujours valable aucun problème a ce jour
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Creating new entries does not work in the latest version (no blinking icon at all). It requires 2 clicks in version 1.13, but at least it works.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Doesn't work. Keep getting "Timeout or not connected to KeePassXC" error and from what I have researched. It's a common problem with no fix.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Works perfectly, great to have it working consistently in both Windows and Linux and Chrome and Firefox. Really convenient.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Previously was perfect, but perhaps the latest upgrade of Firefox 60.0.2 64 bit has broken it as it now doesnt fill fields since upgrade FF a couple of days ago.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価It does the job quite well.
Most of the time, I have to go through the credentials pop-up twice, when I load the page and since the password field is often not detected, once again by re-detecting. A minor inconvenience.
Since a recent update, it detects wrongly some fields as username fields. This problem is still present for me in version 1.1.5 yet less prevalent.
While I don't think it would be easy to do, detecting TOTP would be appreciated.
EDIT: I have to commend the team for their quick responses and action, especially with the "cpu bug" blunder.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価This extension breaks XML rendering - see https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1401793 .