5 段階中 4.3 の評価
5 段階中 4.3 の評価
- lundril によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価In combination with keepassxc + keepassxc-cli I am now a real happy camper ;-). keepassxc-cli solved the only problem which was left: How to merge databases from different devices. Great!
- Firefox ユーザー 15330608 によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価After a September 2019 update, the add-in would no longer connect to the KeepassXC database, rendering it completely useless. Error message is: "Cannot decrypt message"
However, as promised by the developer, an update was rolled out and it's working again. Thank you!
- Firefox ユーザー 13503710 によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価Not working for me on Linux Firefox 68. Plugin doesn't fetch or updates passwords. Won't connect to my database. Absolutely no trust in this app!Did you install KeePassXC via Snap? Did you look at the documentation at keepassxc.org? You need to run a helper script to get it work. If you want to solve the issue, please make a new issue to GitHub. Thanks!
- Fontana Nicola によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価An absolute must. I don't even know how I have survived for years without this extension. Furthermore, every new release seems to be better than the previous one, and this is good™.
- Firefox ユーザー 15304175 によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価For the most part, this functions ok and I'm able to use it. Unfortunately, for some sites (such as https://cards.barclaycardus.com/) it just doesn't seem to detect the un/pw fields even after I manually select them. Barclay's site is particularly strange. When I "choose custom login fields" I get two of the "overlays" for choosing fields. I have issues on Community America Credit Union's site as well, which might have something to do with the fact that the login form "pops open" when you click in the username field. I haven't really had any issues connecting to my KP database, mostly just issues with the auto-fill/field detection. Thanks for the all the hard work though, I appreciate it. I'm sure over time these kinks will get ironed out.
EDIT: PopOS! 18.04 (so ubuntu 18.04) & Firefox 69.0.1If you change your entry URL to https://barclaycardus.com/ the login iframe will be detected correctly if you fill the credentials manually from keyboard shortcut or from the context menu. CACU site didn't have any problems with the latest release, even if the login form pops open.
- Firefox ユーザー 15200965 によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価The plugin suddenly stopped working. The Errormessage wasn't helpful (Unsuccesful key exchange).
No way to get it back working again. So reverting to KeePass and KeePassHTTP connector.