- 5 段階中 4 の評価On Ubuntu with stock Firefox 67.0.1, KeePassXC-Browser 1.4.6, and KeePassXC 2.4.1 I'm getting the message "You use an old version of KeePassXC.
Please download the latest version from keepassxc.org.". It does appear 2.4.2 has been released, but wasn't able to install it using neither the PPA repo nor the snap package. Would an upgrade even resolve this?This warning is shown because the extension always checks for the latest version released from GitHub. An upgrade will not show the message. You can also disable it by setting Check for updates to "Never" from the extension settings. Even if the warning is shown, everything works normally.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価I cannot add a database. The "Connect" button does nothing.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Won't connect to my database. The connect button does nothing. The reload button gives: Key exchange was not successful. KeePassXC 2.4.2 Firefox 67.0(64bit) on Mac OS X Mojave.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Дополнение работает хорошо, проблем не возникает.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Maybe adding the function of connecting with password-generator will make it perfect.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Somehow, Firefox deactivated the plugin today out of nowhere, needed to reinstall Firefox completely. Still, one of the best-working password-vaults I've used so far. Would be great, to be able to choose name/pw/submit fields with the html, not just with this field.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Nice. Works on FreeBSD too.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Version 1.4.2 makes this extension great again. It lets you use KeepassXC comfortably from within your favorite browser.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価"Worked well till today. Now I get jQuery-Errors (Error: Permission denied to access "apply") at my WorpdPress-instance. Errors stop the moment I deactivete this plugin.
ATM everything else I worked with today runs fine.
Also the plugin worked fine for the last few months, so I would like to keep using it and will do so, trying to live with the deactivation hassle..."
Issue got fixed very quickly. Adjusted review to five stars.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価no hoover-zoom in ebay if you take your mouse over a picture.
Answer to developer: Thanks for the fast support.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Nice extension but it may take some time to understand how it works. Also, it lacks some features:
- save extra fields, like account name/number, etc (e.g. AWS)
- it does not populate login and password on some sites, although it can save them (e.g. Sonatype Nexus)
- 5 段階中 5 の評価If you have other passwords to store than those of websites and/or you want to have the storage under your local control, then KeePass is awesome, and out of the different variants KeePassXC is the best one (IMHO). This add-on makes it even better! Thanks!
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Shortcuts don't work :(