- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17540712 によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)for no reasons the extension stopped connecting to my database and the troubleshooting is not helping solving the problem. it is a really a shame the security of the app is great
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Dan C によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)Essential plugin for getting the most out of the KeepassXC desktop program. Lets you use your passwords in the browser.
Works fairly well for most things, almost all of the time. That's all I really ask from free software. :-)
- 5 段階中 3 の評価heheich によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)Hello. In the "Connected Databases" menu, I try to delete them, but they are not deleted. If they can't be deleted, what is the Delete button for? I click on it but nothing happens
Something I'm afraid for the safety of my data, my databases do not remain with anyone if they cannot be deleted?
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Kelson によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)KeePass lets you keep your own password vault on your own system, or sync using the service of your choice.
The browser extension takes a little effort to connect it to your desktop app the first time, but from that point on it mostly does its job and stays out of your way, detecting login forms and adding a button to fill in credentials you've stored with that URL in KeePassXC (When you have the desktop app open and the database unlocked).
Tips on matching websites to password entries:
1. General URLs will match better, like example.com instead of example.com/login?fromSignIn=true.
2. You can associate extra websites that use the same account by putting them in extra fields named KP2A_URL, KP2A_URL2, etc. in the desktop application. (Conveniently, these are the same fields KeePass2Android uses.)