Recensione di Steeval Bryan
- Valutata 3 su 5di SerBaldur, 6 mesi faseems very promising and worked great on some pages (youtube), but didn't work on many many pages, including this very page that i am entering this review. on those pages, it just showed a thin horizontal line about the same size as the width of the download box, as if it were showing only the first or last couple lines of pixels of the download drop down box.
- Valutata 3 su 5di dVs, 6 mesi falooks like it could be quite good, but the popup is too small to navigate.
- Valutata 4 su 5di spanky, un anno faOverall great work, the interface is very nice. After a little finagling it works well and does what it supposed to do, but with a couple of minor issues.
The "name" and "ext" scripts in the file renaming could use a couple of tweaks. It doesn't recognize the extension correctly when saving if there is a period within the file name. It just assumes everything to the right of the first period is the extension, and cuts off/truncates the actual extension at the next period. I just used it on a large collection Band-In-A-Box song files (https://www.bensax.nl/biab) that had many such files. I ended up just creating the desired sub-folder and setting it as default temporarily instead of using the file renaming function to avoid having it scramble the file names and extensions.
I found also that it fails to download selected files that contain non-English characters (ex: TÖRNFÅGL.MGU). In the link above it skipped all such files and several others, almost all of the others contained punctuation of some sort, ~ ' !, etc. They all downloaded fine when I went back through the Firefox download history and clicked the retry button. Just something to check into.
Would also be nice if the custom file extensions would support wildcard characters "?" and/or "*". The link noted above has 7k+ similar files that use about 35-40 similar but different extensions. I realize this is not a typical scenario, but simply adding "MG?" vs. adding each extension individually would have been very handy.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 16404114, 2 anni faVery useful to download 1000 Nokia ringtones off an FTP website in just a few clicks.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Anach, 2 anni faWorks OK. Crashes if you try to download multiple images with the same filename. Would be better if it worked in its own tab.
- Valutata 1 su 5di RJRains, 2 anni faI couldn't get it to work for PDFs on a .edu page. Not intuitive. Gave up.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Cornelius, 2 anni faIt "sort of" works, but don't pin it to the Overflow Menu, because the app depends upon an ENORMOUS amount of space to display its UI. :-(
- Valutata 3 su 5di Persen, 3 anni faSadly lacks the support of one specific video container, which a ton of sites have switched to in the recent years: Transport Stream, also known as TS files.
Used many places now because of the better and stable support in many browsers.