- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 14020589, 5 anni faNecessita uma opção para "somente copiar os links para o clipboard ou um arquivo txt" para download futuro.
Outra opção seria não mostrar os links não desejados, como por exemplo: seu eu escolhi somente os tipos .rar, então, não deve aparecer na lista final os links de outros tipos de arquivos. Mesmo que desmarcados!
veja o plugin / extensão: https://sites.google.com/site/linkgopher/
It need an option to 'copy the links to the clipboard or a txt file' for future download.
Another option would be not to show the unwanted links, for example: your I chose only .rar types, then the links of other types of files should not appear in the final list. Even if unmarked!
see plugin / extension: https://sites.google.com/site/linkgopher/Thanks for the review.
Will provide an option to save and read links from clipboard.
Filtering mechanism will also be altered.
If you have more comments or suggestions, kindly email me.
Obrigado pela revisão.
Fornecerá uma opção para salvar e ler links da área de transferência.
O mecanismo de filtragem também será alterado.
Se você tiver mais comentários ou sugestões, por favor me envie um email.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Skevos Mavros, 5 anni faSo far so good - it scans a page for links, even an RSS XML page of links to a podcast's episodes, and lets me download them. The ability to shift-select a subset of links would be handy, but other than that - it just works!
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13978539, 5 anni faMinimal alternative for dTa. It downloads specified files. That is.
I appreciate your work, however, I have to point two things (for version 2.1):
1. It seems to simply use Firefox's download function. If you're using "Always ask me where to save every file" option, you'll get the same number of windows and the downloading files. The current workaround is to set your option to "Save files to" and the destination folder BEFORE downloading. I'd be happy if I can set the destination folder for each chunk of download in the download panel.
2. It cannot get the links for some URLs. In my environment, the failed URLs contain ", ".Thanks for the review.
1. Choosing Download folder - Will add a option for saving a category of files BEFORE downloading but that would be all relative to the default Firefox download folder that is set in Firefox Preferences. None of the plugins have permission to save anywhere else in disk due to restrictions imposed by Firefox for security reasons. Feature will be available in 3.0
2. Comma in links - Bug has been addressed in 2.2.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 13967481, 5 anni faExactly what i was looking for!
But it has a bug and i would really love to see it getting fixed soon.
If you use a custom extension like "jpg" because in the list is only "jpeg", then after downloading the files they will be in the downloads folder with the name "download" and no file extension.
So after downloading 20 images you end up with "download(1)" ... "download(20)".
If these at least had .jpg in the end would be great :)
Also sometimes it doesnt download the images and gets stuck ('pending downloads'), a second try would set all downloads complete which raises the question what went wrong the first attempt.
-- edit --
win10 / firefox was clean install since i use chrome for dev
i can't reproduce it either, the site seems not to want me to scrape their images and changed their image link behaviour. Nvm then, i tested the custom suffix feature on a major tech site and it worked. no bugs.Thanks for the review and with respect to issues:
#1. Downloaded files being saved like download(1) download(2) etc..
Could you check on this thread - it requires some plugins to be removed - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1200035
and let me know if it solves the issue. If it persists you can let me know the webpage which has this issue and if you are on Windows?
#2. Downloads not being completed - pending downloads
Throttling should help. Will soon get this addressed in next version.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13901847, 5 anni faI would give this app negative stars if I could. There is no selective way to download files and it automatically download ALL the files among launching a download which is not what I wanted. There are over 1000 files in the same format on this website and without being able to get only the files I want it is useless to me. Worst of all there is no way to stop the download and I have to disable the add-on and force-quite my firefox to stop this app from feeding my computer with junk files.Thanks for your critical review. Version 1 was very basic with respect to functionality and most of your concerns have been addressed in the next version.
- Valutata 5 su 5di kido.resuri, 5 anni faGreat extension! It would be even more better if the user could set the download folder. If Firefox is set to ask for the download location each time, the plugin's downloads' location is always asked, resulting in a crash-like state when downloading many items. Please add an option to download to a specific folder and don't ask the location when downloading.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 13827150, 5 anni faGrossartig, weil einfach und stabil. Alle PDF-Files einer Website mit einem einzigen Klick downloaden, super. Klappt auch mit allen docx-files, xls-files usw. Genau was ich gesucht hatte. Vielen Dank dafür.