- Valutata 1 su 5di pro-guy, 2 mesi faDoes not works if you try to download media from streaming sites
- Valutata 1 su 5di RJRains, 2 anni faI couldn't get it to work for PDFs on a .edu page. Not intuitive. Gave up.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13436360, 4 anni facouldn't actually get it to find a set of files on a page of links. trying to find all links that were .mkv, wouldn't recognize them. Was hoping that it would just list all the links and let me filter after, but it wants to filter first. Disappointed, probably is fine for some people, didn't work for me
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 4 anni faYou can add the MKV extension in preferences-extensions. Click on the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 15014382, 4 anni faAs others have said, this does not work AT ALL. Once the files are selected there is no green download button to click. It just sits there showing a list of files.
This is the web page I tried it on. It identified about a couple of hundred files but will not download any.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 4 anni faDid you scroll down for the download button?
Here is a tutorial video which shows how to download files from the same web-page you had posted. https://youtu.be/DwH_NboclFA
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13901847, 5 anni faI would give this app negative stars if I could. There is no selective way to download files and it automatically download ALL the files among launching a download which is not what I wanted. There are over 1000 files in the same format on this website and without being able to get only the files I want it is useless to me. Worst of all there is no way to stop the download and I have to disable the add-on and force-quite my firefox to stop this app from feeding my computer with junk files.Thanks for your critical review. Version 1 was very basic with respect to functionality and most of your concerns have been addressed in the next version.