- di Persen, un anno faValutata 3 su 5Sadly lacks the support of one specific video container, which a ton of sites have switched to in the recent years: Transport Stream, also known as TS files.
Used many places now because of the better and stable support in many browsers.
- di Utente Firefox 13755196, 2 anni faValutata 3 su 5This seems like a promising extension, but two options will make it greater :
1) Download option in right click ;
2) Please find a way to download files in same directory without asking every time. Or at least option to download files to new directory or last directory option in right click.
Reply to developer :
2) You're not understanding. I'm saying please find a way to either remember the last folder location without asking for each download instead of downloading to default folder if that setting you're saying is disabled.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 anni fa1. Right click option? Do you want a launch download links menu to be listed in the right click context menu?
2. Prompting for download location can be disabled through a setting in preferences. In download links pop Just click on the gear icon in the top right corner and you should be able to find the option.
1. Got it. Will add that to backlog.
2. For security reasons Firefox doesn't allow addons to access any location other than the default download directory that is set Firefox Preferences. So let's say if you have saved a file previously in "C:\mydir" directory, then next time when you download through this plugin (or any similar plugin) it won't know that location.
Let's say your default download directory is C:\downloads, then this addon can create subdirectory relative to that and use that for downloading files. Subdirectory name can be by date, website name etc. This setup is through this addon Preferences (Gear icon)->Save Options (click on the ? in top for help)
- di Utente Firefox 14293309, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5This is a great extension but it must include an option to select one folder to store all the selected links and not need to save file by file.
- di Utente Firefox 13978539, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5Minimal alternative for dTa. It downloads specified files. That is.
I appreciate your work, however, I have to point two things (for version 2.1):
1. It seems to simply use Firefox's download function. If you're using "Always ask me where to save every file" option, you'll get the same number of windows and the downloading files. The current workaround is to set your option to "Save files to" and the destination folder BEFORE downloading. I'd be happy if I can set the destination folder for each chunk of download in the download panel.
2. It cannot get the links for some URLs. In my environment, the failed URLs contain ", ".
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 anni faThanks for the review.
1. Choosing Download folder - Will add a option for saving a category of files BEFORE downloading but that would be all relative to the default Firefox download folder that is set in Firefox Preferences. None of the plugins have permission to save anywhere else in disk due to restrictions imposed by Firefox for security reasons. Feature will be available in 3.0
2. Comma in links - Bug has been addressed in 2.2.